You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    Yep, think there needs to be a "not ITM" place added to that category.

Any bounties taken obv go towards profit/cashes, but shouldn't count as "made ITM" - unless of course you actually place in the money (i.e after the bubble has burst)
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    hours and hours the Lord GW spent on that....hope Maxally's revelation doesn't cause too much more excel coding.....

gl again all
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    There's a total profit part of the comp, so would think you need to add results where you don't cash to add the loss (as it's different to not playing, and would differ if you used rebuys)
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    bbMike said:

There's a total profit part of the comp, so would think you need to add results where you don't cash to add the loss (as it's different to not playing, and would differ if you used rebuys)

Yeah, have just added an edit to my last post to this effect. So, @waller02, should it be official terms that we need to submit a result for every entry?
    NOSTRI said:

bbMike said:

Yeah, have just added an edit to my last post to this effect. So, @waller02, should it be official terms that we need to submit a result for every entry?
    you get maximum humiliation factor if we all submit for each event played? :#
    madprof said:

NOSTRI said:

bbMike said:

you get maximum humiliation factor if we all submit for each event played? :#
    I'll make the font tiny for people with negative profit to hide their shame.
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    NOSTRI said:

bbMike said:

Isn't it impossible to track profit if we don't submit a result for every entry?
    Allan23 said:

Isn't it impossible to track profit if we don't submit a result for every entry?

Yep. Didn't occur to me until now because I'm a dummy.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,514
    Allan23 said:

NOSTRI said:

bbMike said:

Agreed. There will also be events that folks might not play...ie them stupid PLO8 games ;)

Maybe another option for 'Did Not Play' ? Just hoping it doesnt mean extra work for the wizard and we all understand the reporting process beforehand.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Yeah we have to record every game we play. You could play an £11, have a rebuy and an addon then not win a penny but those buyins still need to be subtracted from your running total.
    MAXALLY said:

Allan23 said:

NOSTRI said:

bbMike said:

Agreed. There will also be events that folks might not play...ie them stupid PLO8 games ;)

Maybe another option for 'Did Not Play' ? Just hoping it doesnt mean extra work for the wizard and we all understand the reporting process beforehand.
    If you dont play an event just dont fill in anything for that event.
    MAXALLY said:

Don't think this is necessary since not playing an event doesn't affect our overall profit.
    edited May 2020
    Good spot though @MAXALLY.

So for clarification you must record details of any game you play, include rebuys and addons taken in your total buyin whether you cash or not.

If you dont play an event then just don't fill anything in for that event as it has no effect on your running total.

Plus like @Allan23 says, you could buy in for £5.50, win £10.50 in bounties but not cash, so that will £5 added to your profit total but obviously 0 points.

Just be honest, if you have 2 rebuys, then add them to your total buyin. Obviously this goes on trust but we are a good bunch so it won't be an issue.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    You may also not play every event. And I think it was agreed that you only lose the buy in if you played. For example I might only get round to one tournament, so will submit a form for that regardless of the score.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Just read after my post, all already covered. Good job guys.

I’ll have all your tables up so someone’s always watching 😂😂
    edited May 2020
    It might be worth opening a word document on the side to record that nights mini UKOPs results/buyins, otherwise if you have a load of other games on the go there is the risk of getting to the end of the session and forgetting what happened in event 1 for example.

Good luck everyone anyway, if anybody has any questions before posting their results then just ask. I think we have covered everything now though.
    waller02 said:

It might be worth opening a word document on the side to record that nights mini UKOPs results/buyins, otherwise if you have a load of other games on the go there is the risk of getting to the end of the session and forgetting what happened in event 1 for example.

Good luck everyone anyway, if anybody has any questions before posting their results then just ask. I think we have covered everything now though.

Good idea. You can also figure this out post-fact using Sharkscope and the My Account screen.

My Account will tell you your buy-ins for the tournament. Then you can use Sharkscope to find out your finish position and profit. Then [profit]+[buy-ins] will give you your total win.
    waller02 said:

Isn't there enough time for the Lord GW to devise a voice activated spreadsheet; both windows & mac compatible, completed via an app that we just download?? >:)
    madprof said:

Isn't there enough time for the Lord GW to devise a voice activated spreadsheet; both windows & mac compatible, completed via an app that we just download?? >:)

Give me five minutes.
    madprof said:

waller02 said:

You just need a brick emoji for your results don't you?