You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Just went out of the £10k in 10th, right behind @bigfatfish.

We're only missing @cpfc_2010 and @mumsie, who doesn't appear to have played tonight, so I'll go ahead and post the current leaderboards shortly. Will update again in the morning if we get any late results in.

First up, individual leaderboards.

@hhyftrftdr leads the points leaderboard by a single point after day one thanks to a deep-ish run in UKOPS #2 and a cash in #5. Well done @Shelley7, who got ITM in three of tonight's five options. Joint second with him is myself and @bigfatfish due to deep runs in #4 -- can't say I wasn't glad when he busted just moments before me, letting me slip into 10th place and get an extra point.

Almost three-quarters of us scored a point tonight. Well done us.

On the profit side, the man with the impossible name's points did not seem to translate to profits, ending up down in fifth. Tonight's big winners, due to our deep runs in the £10k, were @bigfatfish and myself. We'll see if we can keep that up.

Twelve of us ended up in the hole after tonight. Plenty of time to make it up though. Someone should probably make sure @MAXALLY is ok.

Let's see what that does to the team leaderboards.

Not too surprisingly, 6 finger discount take the early lead with 5 points, thanks to an extra point provided by @day4eire76 and they're joined by Norfolk and Chance, who had a pretty good joint effort tonight.

I managed to push The Grand Wizards to the top for profit, but Norfolk and Chance aren't far behind. Everyone else will be hoping tomorrow's events are kinder to them.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    NOSTRI said:

Just went out of the £10k in 10th, right behind @bigfatfish.

We're only missing @cpfc_2010 and @mumsie, who doesn't appear to have played tonight, so I'll go ahead and post the current leaderboards shortly. Will update again in the morning if we get any late results in.

I had a look at deep runs and it looks like @cpfc_2010 didn't play either.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,334
    Yes, I didn't play.

I went out yesterday afternoon to do some shopping for someone else, delivered the shopping and there was a mobile hairdresser there, one thing led to another and the beers flowed.

Missed day 1 completely. Got a nice haircut tho.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Loving the graphics and the write up, much appreciated!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,029

Tremendous results presentation by The Grand Wizard.

But Plumpy leading the way? Nah. Keep it real.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    Morning Nostri,

Think the table is wrong I only got one point (cashed in the mega) Profit is right,
    There is a high likelihood that I filled in the form wrongly in the mini as I got a few heads and I may have thought that meant ITM .....sorry reading never has been my strong point :-)
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    I also blame Mr Tennents
    HENDRIK62 said:

Morning Nostri,

Think the table is wrong I only got one point (cashed in the mega) Profit is right,
    There is a high likelihood that I filled in the form wrongly in the mini as I got a few heads and I may have thought that meant ITM .....sorry reading never has been my strong point :-)

I fancy Hendo will find himself up before the Rules Committee shortly.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    HENDRIK62 said:

I also blame Mr Tennents

Blaming Mr Tennents? Is he not super?

For those interested, or more likely bored, the Mini UKOPS Results Thread from Day 1 is

HERE

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Very nice at @NOSTRI and well played.

Me and @MAXALLY decided to give the rest of you a head start.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,522
    waller02 said:

Very nice at @NOSTRI and well played.

Me and @MAXALLY decided to give the rest of you a head start.

^^^^ What he said. Thanks for the tables and all the work put in so far @NOSTRI .

#Nothing in it
    #All to play for
    HENDRIK62 said:

Yep, you gave yourself an extra point. Fixed on my end, will be reflected in tomorrow's update.
    NOSTRI said:

HENDRIK62 said:

Yep, you gave yourself an extra point. Fixed on my end, will be reflected in tomorrow's update.
    @Summers119 forgot to give himself a point for the Megastack too mate.

I just forgot how to play.

Thanks for the tables, they look great.
    Not a bad beat moan as they are banned from this thread.....but as NOSTRI mentioned during our brief chat at the tables last night, I think we may have cursed ourselves with our team name. I exited one of the games in true Misterpj style. JJ v AJ on a Jxx flop, Turn A, River A. Maybe the guy was right all along 😂😂

Good luck to everybody tonight. We go again!
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Nice table presentation Nostri, so clean. I’ll try to contribute more tonight...
    Allan23 said:

Nice table presentation Nostri, so clean. I’ll try to contribute more tonight...

Please. My shoulders hurt from carrying you so hard last night.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    I’m sure @cpfc_2010 did play last night. Just no scores in yet.

Excellent presentation. I’ll give him a nudge to input results.