You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    ❤️❤️❤️ very cryptic clue rocknroller. 💞💝💖
  • Options
    sending prof, large box, a Savlon 💪
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    Myrna's right, you seem such a nice guy but he has clearly said what many before have which is posting bad beats doesnt help you or anyone...posting certain hands where you need advice on bet sizes, positional bets etc may help BUT, ;)

lets be honest, you're never gonna change, you'll carry on playing the pj way and in two years my charity looks forward to your donation of £100.00, Charles( @mumsie ) and I look forward to drinking a bottle of Cristal with you at next Brighton SPT!( on you of course!) :p
  • Options
    misterpj said:

'the boy. pj.' means micromasters biZness tonight,

Early registration, for two tourneys,!

Might, just might, attempt triple table, which will 'fry my emotional poker brain'

What was that, famous? Mohamed Ali phrase,? hold that thought;

. p. j. The cricketer, silver fox David Steele
    . p. j. The table tennis wonder kid Desmond Douglas
    . p. j. The Sarf Landan football superstar, well, think Mottingham S. E. 9,

Dave 'ginger' Mehmet, Gillingham captain, thighs like treetrunks, neighbours, drank ourselves silly King and Queen Pub (legendary King and Queen) punted like lunatics A. R Dennis, bookmakers across road, relentlessly wound up, the Orpington Ice Cream Man, otherwise know as Paddy Cascarinho, (Tony).

Tony Aghana ( Sheff Utd) forward Tony Laing ( Charlton) goalkeeper, my school team ( never went to school after 13) true fact, both them two, school, county, and believe it or not, might be on Google somewhere? and SE London team, that, believe it or not, circa 1978,79, InterFico.

And, of course, legendary 'naughty' Fisher Athletic, they were, the 1980's Billericay Town Glen Tamplin gig. Ohh, trials for West Ham and Charlton, how so?

Born Bermondsey, end up Mottingham, the very ruff end! Not the posh end, where, for example, guess who had a house their? at the peak of his career, a certain Mr B Bonds, WestHam captain, legend, blimey, 40 years ago plus, where does time go, I could, easily name, the other West Ham apprentice, as we started school together, aged 5, best mates, football 'superstars' as I sat, in awe, in Billy Bonds ( oh so posh, to me, then,home, front room) with my best pal.

No, I have not googled it, zero point, I think? it was Landsdown Road Mottingham, up that exact road, towards Sidcup, was a huge M. O. D ( ministry of defence facility) as, was, other direction, only up towards Chislehurst (Caves-Raves).. a rather secretive place.. Aquilla.

Nearly forgot, at same time, as being courted by WestHam, Charlton came calling, how why?

Same as Billy Bonds, Charlton legend Colin Powell, ran a Mottingham team, fact fact fact, ask the old footballers, my age, but.. pj. Had,

The gambling flavour, the nightclub flavour, the drinking flavour, the 'women flavour' the everything naughty flavour, forget training,.. either;

The Green Man or The Dunn Cow, Old Kent Road, for a proper night out, Lyceum in The Strand, when Gregg Edwards, Capitol Radio legend, soul funk D. J. played live.

When the football penny finally dropped, one last chance, when Keith BurkenShaw got the Gillingham managers job, circa? when? Guess 1985 ish.. pj's Best and Gazza lifestyle, had done the damage, and, not just me.. at least half of South londons pro, semi pro players, did not live the, life like a monk life, we partied Hard.

. p. j. the pokerPJjenius Stu Ungar

for Myna, with ❤️❤️❤️ never had a cross word, with myna ever, total respect, cos myna. one of the very few, who sussed it, from the get go, i. e, we joshed, about table image,..! chatted bout Stu Ungar, etc etc

One Day, will share,. p. j. the supaSta London Radio dance music DJ.

the evidence for that, saved on YouTube, but.. £500 prize, to the first person, who names correctly, my d. j. name 😋❤️🤔

Finally Mr rip Ali, recent anniversary, in that, eclectic drawl, gonna shock the World.

maybe, not the World, but, defo Nozzer, ❤️❤️❤️

Next duos comp, gonna be tuff, for..p.j.

TheBates wants me, but pj reject his advances, on principal
    ditto madprof

Equal love for, NOSTRI, Stoke. F. C, mumsie, TheEdge949, waller02, rucked hard, with all, love them all, and engy, myna, chrisdonkb, JHOTONE, burger army, essexphil

for History, pj and BigBossMan.. duo xxx

the evidence for that, saved on YouTube, but.. £500 prize, to the first person, who names correctly, my d. j. name

answer Funky B...I'll send you by pm my bank details
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    billy bonds lives near Chislehurst a west kent cc often bump into him.
    hes 6foot 2
    eyes are blue
    hes coming arter you
    west ham west stand1977 when I was still in short trousers
    king and queen mottingham frequented on the odd occasion
    remember the white horse pub mottingham what a dive my mate bought it in 2005ish turned it into a wine bar and it was suddenly in Chislehurst.
    john humpries was my bookie the one opposite the gordan arms.
    gl tonightmrp
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,537
    edited June 2020
    jiggery pokery don't send him a penny.
  • Options
    Evening All (actually, morning all)

03.45 from glorious Cardiff, birdsong, morning chorus, blissful God Bless.

Private Pike (has had a word, a strong one, in ole. p. j's shell like)

as, one is now, " appreciatevly, tucked in, and under Pikes metaphorical late life, tuition"

I send, a great big 💖👌👍 to, the madprof, and hopefully (not required?)
    mucho Chamamile Lotion, on standby, just in, an emergency, should we be 'random drawn duo' ed! in the future.

All the way, from the vibrant city centre of Cardiff, (well formerly vibrant, and just outside city centre) at HolmHouse (special privaledges!) don't ask, don't tell.

Only wish, any of you, could slip around, for a nite (morning) cap, got the gaff, to myself,and,plenty of New Zealands chilled finest,but,the Morning Chorus, blissful, is in Kent, is in Cardiff.
    Mother Nature, healing...

under advisement from the Hairsute Private (soul mate) Pike, it finally happened, tonight, on a flopped straight, into flopped set ( me) turn, river, runner runner 4 4, pj nailed the river boat, overdue stunned shock,bout midway through, a near six hour mtt.

Had, a long, hard, deep think, poker, on the merits, of, getting it in front, or coming from ( hand) behind. When, other players, post hands, "he". pj. always, always enjoy, a looksee, genuinely do.

pj was, stacked, tonight, in one huge runner tourney, (trip tabling! never again) loved the hand, because zero regrets, would fire, same, every time, pocket 10 10, first to act, three equal stacked players, pre, 10 10 QQ A9 suited, all shipped it, pre, no complaints, A9 got there.

can't think, of much else relevant, but;

Know, my 'fam' Moulah, a looking in, if, I agreed, with. M. B. we, would, both be wrong😋💞💔

been, a long tough week. five down, 199 to go.

Not, in the least, and or, anyway ashamed, to share Poker factual accuracy, exactly five weeks, here, are, my sharky stats (not, repeat not, exactly, in any way, shape or form, run good) wait, just wait, till. pj. Goes Hot, it, will happen, such, is pj confidence, even taking on, RaRaStar, I do, adore, Sir John Connor, banging class act, supreme gent, and still, plays, every day, Inc Micromasters.

• Options
    No One, no one, ever, not me, not you, not us, ever, suggested, Poker 'was, is easy' of course not.

I, have been, caned! (pants, well and truely, taken down) over the last five weeks, in these, early morning, £5.50 bounty hunters.

Why? should I, not play them?

My game, is water tight.

As, has been transparently evidenced, I put in the hours (all hours, of any day, if I am, fit, n well,) and, no other business, I, want, too play Poker, anytime.

I would, like, to close this, out of respect, too, and for, myna.

No, one, ever, suggested, any divine rite to be Poker succewful, or ever, long term, poker success, comes easy.

But, set aside, any bias, if poss, back to back, mtt £5.50 hunters,just now.

Just now.. I flop, top pair, QQ, and, straight draw, I am Best, straight draw hits turn, result, straight over straight, a turn 9 makes me, Q high straight, but makes oppo, K high straight,and I am bust.

Wipe chin, go again, suited pocket cards, flop me, the up and down straight draw, the turn, completes the straight, happy days, even happier, show down, my straight v two pair, guess? the river!

My new ( genuine) delighted, for new, Bromance, Private Pike, makes, great emphasis, on % profit, and laddering that Ten Large Ones, Nozzer, do the math, for me, what, in % terms, is an £11.00 regression, on ten gees?

and

• Options
    I, always, have had, a ****, of a lot, too say,

Note, what, I wrote, minutes earlier,..

Very Next £5.50 BOUNTY HUNTER

If, what I show you, does not, make, your poker jaw, hit the floor Like mine just has, nothing, will ever convince, all of you, I must run, the worst, on the site.

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,397
    Good morning PJ.

Unlucky on the flush run-out.

But its not so rare .

I had that happen yesterday and didn't think it was note worthy.

If it happened to both of us, @misterpj , it will have happened thousands of times.

It won't take me long to find it.
  • Options
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    CPr79Small blind200.00200.0019317.50
    mumsieBig blind400.00600.006495.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    • A
    tweety67Fold
    THENUTS480Fold
    N_13Fold
    CPr79Call200.00800.0019117.50
    mumsieRaise400.001200.006095.00
    CPr79Call400.001600.0018717.50
    Flop
    • A
    CPr79Bet400.002000.0018317.50
    mumsieRaise800.002800.005295.00
    CPr79Call400.003200.0017917.50
    Turn
    CPr79Check
    mumsieBet1600.004800.003695.00
    CPr79Call1600.006400.0016317.50
    River
    • K
    CPr79Check
    mumsieAll-in3695.0010095.000.00
    CPr79Call3695.0013790.0012622.50
    CPr79Show
    mumsieShow
    • J
    • A
    CPr79WinFlush to the Ace13790.0026412.50
  • Options
    See, no one's jaw dropped.

Its just unlucky, NH, GG.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,230
    gpc70 said:

billy bonds lives near Chislehurst a west kent cc often bump into him.
    hes 6foot 2
    eyes are blue
    hes coming arter you
    west ham west stand1977 when I was still in short trousers
    king and queen mottingham frequented on the odd occasion
    remember the white horse pub mottingham what a dive my mate bought it in 2005ish turned it into a wine bar and it was suddenly in Chislehurst.
    john humpries was my bookie the one opposite the gordan arms.
    gl tonightmrp

Big Jim Holton's book.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    never new about the book rab it was one of my favourite west ham songs when I was a kid.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,230
    gpc70 said:

never new about the book rab it was one of my favourite west ham songs when I was a kid.

Back in the day 6 ft 2 seemed huge, just about average for a player now.
  • Options
    mumsie said:

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    CPr79Small blind200.00200.0019317.50
    mumsieBig blind400.00600.006495.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    • A
    tweety67Fold
    THENUTS480Fold
    N_13Fold
    CPr79Call200.00800.0019117.50
    mumsieRaise400.001200.006095.00
    CPr79Call400.001600.0018717.50
    Flop
    • A
    CPr79Bet400.002000.0018317.50
    mumsieRaise800.002800.005295.00
    CPr79Call400.003200.0017917.50
    Turn
    CPr79Check
    mumsieBet1600.004800.003695.00
    CPr79Call1600.006400.0016317.50
    River
    • K
    CPr79Check
    mumsieAll-in3695.0010095.000.00
    CPr79Call3695.0013790.0012622.50
    CPr79Show
    mumsieShow
    • J
    • A
    CPr79WinFlush to the Ace13790.0026412.50
    Charlie Cristal? ( named after your favourite champagne.. @mumsie ) Thats a big shove with 4 clubs out?
  • Options
    mumsie said:

OMG, what a jaw dropper!!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Hahah, @misterpj very good.
    madprof said:

mumsie said:

OMG, what a jaw dropper!!
    hahaha
  • Options
    Thank you all, please forgive

What I mean, by that, is this.

Not, repeat not, ( would I dare!).. compare myself, to Mr Hellmuth, well, okay then, just for a moment.

I could, easily name, 25 male, and 25 female, of my all time, past and present, ' famous favorite players' One, without any doubt, would be, Mr Hellmuth, another, Mr Brunson, for the not withstanding reason, Mr Brunsons pick, for a no limit tournament player to play for 'his life', against all the elite, would be Mr Hellmuth.

Love him, hate him, the ' boy can proper play' said it before, never bore, never tire, of watching the fella play. He, (Phil) already, was way way way, into his career, bracelets ( plenty) a jingling, when he eventually addressed, the famous eruptions, Inc, to his Mrs, you all must have seen that, footage, so many times, 'honey HONEY,.. did you see that?.. (MRWALKER!)

He, just shipped at me, with pocket deuce ruof (2 4) into my QQ,... these Internet players, babi, they can't even spell, Poker.

Typical, Hellmuth, but, I adore watching, the fella play.

What, in any way, that got to do, with me?

It, is not, repeat not, the money, when you, set yourself, up in public, talking the talk, you gotta, walk the walk, or at least tiptoe.

Hence, for me, every single, dinky, mtt, is the world series, coz, it really matters THEPOKER, not the money, defacto, "rapid drive" with the hump, Cardiff Gatwick, Mrs disowned me!, a litany of naughty words, all the way, Eff and Geoff, these online lucksters.. Etc.

Now, I might, be perceived, to have many, terrible traits, but, I have, three good ones,
    1.never,ever tilt, try catch me tilting (ever) this incarnation, not that previous "lunatic"
    2.a chip, and a chair, you will have to win, that very last chip, off me.
    3.even,when going off, exocet style, within six hours, I am back, telling myself, I know, how good I am. zero wrong, ever, whether correct, or incorrect, to have, utter unwavering faith, in your ability.

You, all, try to imagine, that was Phil Hellmuth,in my case, three separate mtts, in rapid, succession £5.50 bh, so imagine, Phil Hellmuth, let's say, for example, for Phil, three hands, exactly like mine, as shown, QQ with the straight draw, QQ ahead, on flop, and hits straight, on turn, result, K high straight beat Q high straight, both straights made, on turn.

Think Hellmuth

next hand, pocket suited cards, flop the up and down straight draw, hit the straight, immediately on the turn, all in, all in, straight (me) two pair oppo, river, oppo makes FullHouse

Think Hellmuth

next hand, pocket, QJ, flop the QJ1098 straight, I get it all in, first, in a 4 way all in pot, fired it in, hoping to get any flush chasers off the pot, still best, and get flushed on the river.

Yes, laptop bounced off ceiling, right back in pj's mosh, now need a Dentist! must be a diety, they (dentists) reopen, Monday.

Yes, I fumed, raged, chipped me a twoOff toof, bust a laptop, gave Mrs the hump, and back in Kent, was in Cardiff, for 'essential exercise' so the other half said, zero exercise, happened!!

Anyway, got an mtt, to win, 11 am ish,

gpc, will reply, soon, next, you be telling me, you 'boogied nite away' in Danielle's Lee Green or Lautrecs Beckingham, never, ever, thought I would hear the name, that pub, The White Horse,that, surely never a wine bar!!!!!! the rucks in their, with The Harbour Lunatics, my God, private upstairs nicely nicey bar, in?.. circa, 1980...pulled an absolute crackerjack of a girl from Orpington, in White Horse upstairs bar, her name, Donna H... stunning girl.

What, you done to me gpc.. Memories, of that Manor, like, 40 years, plus, ago, ain't been back.

Pj
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,537
    PJ Sharky your graph is all over the place ...... you Mountain Climber or frustrated Potholer.