You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,396
    @madprof what about your head-ups stats?

They must be breaking the internet.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    DEAL madprof..

I,am currently ,in Kent ( Oswestry)

Kent ,for 85℅ of last decade....

.certain sure,you won't have this ? . just,in real time , been discussing, with my ex Mrs ( two beautiful daughters) ex,is Greek,defacto,girls, ' Gena' 17 this November...her pic, my profile ! ,the youngest,adores,Poker..she,is brilliant...,oldest,.a blinking nightmare ( for a Dad) ...Christianna, oldest one,...wanna pic ? ...reasonable ?
    Too be,real proud,of kids..

' discussing'
    ,..Greek situ ? girls, duel Passports.etc.

ex.Mrs .nightmare.X ....million !....

.obviously,not Poker !! but,actually,it is...

two ' Spiro's' ....Corfu,both minted !

One can play,' heads up, and one ( with, way way,too much €$£) cannot,in a fit..!

I swear, the ex, ...wants,a Lear Jet, Biggin Hill..- Athens. 😙, Say,a blinking "prayer".

.p.j.

Kent,main gig,Oswestry..where,the " weekend magic😘" happens.

p.j. XXX

• Options
    .forget,the Important bit,...

For Real...madprof,.mumsie,I know,mumsie down road,not a clue..where?..the madprof Castle?

....you two.Ten.Million.On..

.lunch.dinner, on me,for so real,as soon,as you two like..( and this LockDown over)

So.R.E.A.L ...and, fellas, carte blanche,too " report on .p.j. to Forum ( real )

my pleasure..but,got to be Sarf.Coast. ( genuine)🤗
  • Options
    I, should not do this ! ..factual acuarcy...also owned,a flat ..Gunwharfe.Quay.pompey ( sarf.sea!)

Souhsea,wasnt Sandbanks..but, not too Shabby....xxx
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    mumsie said:

@madprof what about your head-ups stats?

They must be breaking the internet.

sssssh...don't tell Paul as I was hoping he would challenge me to a heads up match....ssssh

and NO Paul, I do NOT want a photo of your daughter, thanks...

Which castle? The Somerset residence, the Devon chapel or the French Chateau ( well, 2 bedroom cottage really..)
  • Options
    misterpj said:

For Real...madprof,.mumsie,I know,mumsie down road,not a clue..where?..the madprof Castle?

.lunch.dinner, on me,for so real,as soon,as you two like..( and this LockDown over)

So.R.E.A.L ...and, fellas, carte blanche,too " report on .p.j. to Forum ( real )

Next time the Brighton SPT runs then?
  • Options
    madprof said:

misterpj said:

Next time the Brighton SPT runs then?
    Charlie? Is it true you only drink Louis Roederer? Cristal of course!
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Hi PJ, good luck with your challenge.

I hope along the way you begin to get a better handle on the nature of variance in these games and understand that your premiums are going to get cracked frequently (and in some ridiculous ways) when you are shoving for very few big blinds in bounty hunter tournaments especially. You have to look at what you do/have done/haven't done prior to that point - are you winning the maximum number of chips in certain spots and losing the minimum in others? Those are the things that allow you to ride out the variance and make you a long term winning player; it's not holding with your premiums for <15bb when all-in pre-flop.

You said you will be mostly playing £2.20 and £5.50 games for the entirety of the challenge?

I might be wrong but I don't believe I have seen many (or indeed anybody) on the site who have a £5 average buy-in level and a Sharkscope rating of 80+... partly due to how Sharkscope's rating system works and partly because players good enough to achieve that rating at £5 ABI simply wouldn't only play those games - you don't see Bates/loolo/Groggy playing the £1.10 rebuys and the £2.20 deep stacks...

I'm all for being ambitious but you might be better served setting some more realistic (and less stressful) goals and enjoying the ride :)
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    Is there a poker troll of the year award?

This thread needs to be nominated.

• Options
    ' good job' the boy .p.j. ,is totally reformed,and on the long rocky road, ( emphasises long ) ! ,road to Poker redemption.

If,my pocket AA keeps getting cracked,in huge spots,will have to beg,Moulah$£€Benji,to ' train me'

Take a looksy,£5.50 buy in B.H.

The player,cracking my pocket AA ! who,shipped it,pre, with 9 Q ( spikes flop and turn ! )

then,takes down the tourney,in two minutes,playing erm ? ' inspired Poker ' !

' tuff ' at the ' top' ! playing ?
    Is it World Class Poker,Selling Class Poker? or ' banded' Poker !

Banded' Races,jeez? remember them !
    An absolute Racket,on the All Weather,younger viewers will be oblivious, but Big Boss Man,will remember, ' banded' All Weather Jumps ( yes! ) races,that were rated,lower than selling races 😁
    ' Jumpers, on the Sandunes of Southwell,Lingfield,really happened (breifly) a good while back.
    horses,in training,that were, officially rated,so low,they could not win !
    Laying ' Shortie's ,was a licence to print.

Owners cottoned on,scrambled for the "LAY" button,on the machine,
    Result, ' more HandBrakes On ' than a grid locked M25..

I really should,get a Ghost Written Book done,..would leave, P.Veitch ( public enemy number one ) standing,should have been classed fiction,most of it,was.( fact )

Run Poker Brilliant, ladies and gents.

• Options
    MynaFrett said:

Hi PJ, good luck with your challenge.

I hope along the way you begin to get a better handle on the nature of variance in these games and understand that your premiums are going to get cracked frequently (and in some ridiculous ways) when you are shoving for very few big blinds in bounty hunter tournaments especially. You have to look at what you do/have done/haven't done prior to that point - are you winning the maximum number of chips in certain spots and losing the minimum in others? Those are the things that allow you to ride out the variance and make you a long term winning player; it's not holding with your premiums for <15bb when all-in pre-flop.

You said you will be mostly playing £2.20 and £5.50 games for the entirety of the challenge?
    Rory is really condor
    I might be wrong but I don't believe I have seen many (or indeed anybody) on the site who have a £5 average buy-in level and a Sharkscope rating of 80+... partly due to how Sharkscope's rating system works and partly because players good enough to achieve that rating at £5 ABI simply wouldn't only play those games - you don't see Bates/loolo/Groggy playing the £1.10 rebuys and the £2.20 deep stacks...

I'm all for being ambitious but you might be better served setting some more realistic (and less stressful) goals and enjoying the ride :) </p>

TBF...My nominated charity is really comfortable with this challenge....💩👹🤪👿🧐
  • Options
  • Options
    More than we'll aware, that the ' previous INCARNATION' was Double C. C.!!

Contriversial Clown.

this time around, a month into a two year journey, that's a right chunk of time, to ride the Variance Train, fair enough?.

Because I rarely multi table, simply don't enjoy it, I watch, I observe, because, I am genuinely absorbed by Poker.

As evidenced, below, I fall asleep musing Poker, I awake, Poker reignited, with thoughts of, maybe, today, my Poker day. In this quest, I am being, relentlessly aggressive, and fearless, with my Poker, evidence, already provided, yes of course, I lay down, huge hands, huge draws, when I deem, correct play.

My last, roll, of the Poker Dice (early hours, was below) £5.50 b. h.. In contention, close to Bubble, told myself, aggression is good (*obviously not always!) as you will see.

But, I guess, a few top boys and girls, would have played? same move, on occasion.

So, I grabbed a few hours shut eye, and boldy strode, into a breakfast £5.50 b.h.

I observe play, what I am going to share, with you, is interesting (promise)

my exit hand early hours, below, before I share interesting £5.50 from an hour ago.

no moan up, obviously, fell asleep chastising myself, for being ' wrong' this time.

But,we wind on a few hours, till breakfast, coming below.

• Options
    £5,50 breakfast bounty hunter, a player, getting so stacked, in under ten minutes, *editorial note* check third hand, that player must have been, nigh on, physically sick.

Me, I wait patiently, watching this, for three quarters of an hour, then, it was,your poker jeniuses, time to shine.. Hmmm.

If I ever run, like above, will need, smelling salts, and cuddles, as evidenced, below, this is p. j. running bad, again! same tourney

As, straight back, in Poker Horse.. Might be a winning day, if I play till midnight (will report)

. p. j. XXX

• Options
    trying, real real hard, 'blinking tuff' at the top, when the 4's On Shot..cant hold the river

• Options
    I’ll add this to my hidden sharky....

madprof 0 10 £185.25 + £84.38 Head Prizes 2
    MAXALLY 0 11 £136.80 + £49.22 Head Prizes 1
    MattBates 0 12 £133.95
  • Options
    . madprof.. pj needs a cuddle.

remember? the bad old days, when (A) everyone (almost) wanted to chorus,. p. j. cant play.

that's rather hollow, now 😋, but, I wish, to the Poker Gods, I could 'run, like some of these do'

(B) and, you once chastised. p. j. for screenshot, but they show, timestamp.

Hence, narf a bad poker day (already)

three hours, waiting for these ;

👍❤️😜😭👌😝

• Options
    and, just experienced, house, over house, over house, how rare (six handed, is that)

was, 8s full 10s,10s full 8s and Js full 10s,
  • Options
    think, I will retire 'hurt!' for the day.

• Options
    genuine pleasure, sat and playing poker, with NOSTRI, this evening, for nigh on four and a half hours

All you doubters, ask NOSTRI, how I play the game,..

By the way, not one, not one single bad beat, or suck out, dished out, Not Once.

Yet, I watch one player, relentlessly, "play" as did entire table, one way.

What a day, been relentess