You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,382
    Oh, fair play, ill shut up then. except the good luck, that still stands
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Poker Chat main

Player, poster Steveecee, reload, problems, again, eRly hours, it is real, it is happening,, regular.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    been fine pj go on the containment thread and tk will pick it up quicker if u have a problem
  • Options
    Mate, opened lobby, once, only once, all night, 21.56,on break

One tabling, insta crash, table?

It, happens, zero moans, apart from, flopped two pair...!!!

Gl gpc, footy, back, real soon, Hooray.., pj
  • Options
    Got, to be, a, Flyaday Night.. WIND Up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Options
    ' when, you just know, it, ain't, gonna be, your Poker night, Son'

four hours deep, into the runaway chip leader,

always look, on the, bright side of life!

Another! hard earned, MicroMasters league point ( lol) wp paul 😜

• Options
    as, Pike would advise, pj, get those binoculars out, silly me,

though, scrapped a point, four hours deep, but, no, fraction shy πŸ€•
  • Options
    'pj' waiting for the Β£5.50 02.30 bounty hunter, need MicroMasters full tank buyins for this evening!

well, it is a Friday night (sat morning) let's have a good old fashioned lock in.

your licensed vitchuler, landlord, and mine host, pj, drinks on house.

A quiz?

who remembers the millennium bug?
    the millennium (Dome) celebrations?
    (blimey, twenty years plus, ago) time flies.

pj, not there, was with, the then Mrs pj, Bahia Principle Resort, playing poker! (Dominican) still makes me chuckle, there was this tune, follow the leader, Dominican style, entire beach, danced to that tune, daily, pj poppin moves, like Damon Wayans ( check the movie Major Payne) Uchoob, Major Payne dancing, that tune, follow the leader, got a UK release, on Virgin Records, not that long after, but, connect the dots..

• Options
    where was I? only been a few minutes, oh, the BH, hmm, fully expected, to take, the usual early morning Β£5.50 shallacking, and duly did, summit, 'of the night, about them!

but, that poker, short stack, did exceptionally, to take pj's chips.

• Options
    I will, get the Anecdote finished then, back to the serious business, of Poker.

Little bit, of poker first, just witnessed, the most 'incredible' performance, I have ever seen, from a short stack ( the shortest stack) in the field, an hour and ten minutes deep, in the 03. 00 am Β£5.50 bounty hunter, effective, 'shorty' had, a chip and a chair, approx 04.07,15 minutes later, shorty, had the tournament all wrapped up, unbelievable, 'Jim' wish a way, you could all enjoy.

pj, always been, a smidgeon, of a Marquis of Queensbury, afficiendo.

Very, very tough, tough game, and, not all top end glamour.

Shaking Michael Watsons hand, only two weeks, before Watson Eubank 2, had never met the fella, before, just him, his girlfriend, came to Now and Zen,what a gent, what a classy fella, what a boxer, still very raw, to me now (ps, I would not jest, about this subject matter) it still, sickens me, to this day, what happened to Michael, not withstanding, he had boxed Eubsnks ears off, that night,until.

• Options
    On, a lighter, but real life note, resided Brixton [Josephene Avenue] at the time, came back, very chipper, from Dominican, in life, they say, never judge a book, by its cover, and, base your opinion, on ' how you find, not how you perceive.

By total chance, very briefly, met a rather well known boxer, The Boxer.

He, was here, for a fight, in Jan 2000, I lived in Brixton, he visited Brixton, result, Brixton gridlocked,didn't see him,or meet him their, that, randomly, happened later, at a venue, said boxer had to walk past me, to get in.

as, articulate, with obvious intelligence as you could possibly imagine, pj got asked, where are you from?

Brixton I said, ( well, I live their) place was gridlocked, down to you! why I was, late for work!

In,the softest of soft voices' I'm sorry, here, have these'

Two tickets, ringside, to this fight, the boxer, who gave me those tickets, is just walking, out of shot, in this picture.

Also,I think? the boxer, on the floor, is the only fighter ever, to sell, advertising sponsorship, on the soles, of his boot!

It seems, said boxer, just might make, the greatest ever, boxing comeback,

pj inspired, going Poker HOT.

• Options
    😜 5.50 dym, how, do ' they' do it, with such, metronomic, regularity?

aspire, to wish, to run, like this, at least, experience it!

• Options
    these, Β£5.50 early bhs, always good entertainment πŸ˜‰

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,639
    Get some sleep
  • Options
    I wish, George Foreman, had stuck to Boxing, a trainer, coach, manager, promoter, rather than, diversifying, into kitchen cookery products.

Every time, pj has played, one of these, Β£5.50 morning bounty hunters, he certainly feels like, been Grilled n Melted.

for his poker sins, he had, yet another dabble, in the 08. 00 am bounty hunter ( got to get a MicroMasters roll, from somewhere?) into to celebrate,(this evening) by immediately splashing out on a George Foreman special.

08.10, made the boat, but, ran that into, flopped Quad aces ( Nice work, if you can get it)

08.20 pj's boots, smoked, and it was, goodnight Vienna ( again) loved Leonard Rossiter πŸ˜…

pj, currently, covered in these πŸ€•, he been grilled πŸ‘ good luck everyone.

• Options
    just in case, lost in the mist, anyone thinks, I am not, putting in, the poker effort, I am.

Played, the Β£200 gt 10. 00 am BH,got deep, then, another, huge action, three way hand,

Myself, nemesis hand, at the moment, is two pair, whatever way, I have them!

huge hand, tournament context, that's me, the 68% chance, one card to come, 11% chance, got there! I am, all right? aspitlring, for a huge hand, huge spot, to hold.

• Options
    dusts himself down, Sauvignon, chilling, regs for this evenings Micromasters,

feel, A Full Beanz effort, coming on

πŸ€•β€οΈπŸ‘

• Options
    only few hours ago, ran into quad AAAA, found them again, hope I not on for the hatrick

• Options
    rofl, evening all

Long rest, refreshed, ready, to go, Micromasters tastic

Said it, flopped two pair, Ahnialating Me, six weeks of, remind me... Please,

Flopped two pair, ( big blind) it can? hold, improve? and not get, a flush chasing rinse?, can't it.

Micromasters, 18.05..i lasted moments... Tuff, at the top πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•

• Options
    So, hope, a twitch stream, sorted, by July 1st.. Then, no more need, for this.

Playing, MicroMasters, tonight, like, my poker life, depends on it, de regged, 19.05,sorry,cant,wont,play that, anymore.

Crashed out 18.05,as above, in the 17 15..

Was,ok,then this,

Looking good...?

Lol