You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    DeRegged, 19.15,

Might re reg, late regged, 18.30 Β£1500

πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•
  • Options
    Here, is how, I exited, the 17 15. Two hours deep,

Keep chuckling..

Rivered, ahead, do laugh xxx
  • Options
    As said, late regged, 18.30 Micromasters, Β£1500

Here,comes,the straight,.... On the River rofl xxx

Tuff,!! Real tuff, At The Top

πŸ”πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ‘

• Options
    Well, that's the Β£1500 Micromasters gone west...

How?... I crash, burn.. Lol.. Trip 10 10 10 A kicker, to A Boat ( full house)!

Running, Well... πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Options
    Crashed, burned, in the deep stack, river, made, straight over straight ( pj best, flush draw)
    Both smoked, by the turned a full house,.. Action Jackson...

• Options
    gave, my Micromasters night, a full Beanz effort, not meant to be.

Crashed, 8n the 20. 00 BH hour and a half deep, ran, the third best starting hand,my pocket QQ into pocket K, which flopped a pair, KK, and, 😜 turned a set KKK

What, can you do..

• Options
    Six weeks ago, to a fanfare of derision, ( admittedly the build up to that moment, took two years!)

I set myself, one, and only one, Poker target, certainly didn't do that, quietly, or privately, does that bring extra pressure? it depends on the character, and mental strength, of the individual.

Quietly quietly, well under the radar, works for some, while, 'shoot for the stars, heady targets' and public challenges, work for others, will leave it up to you, dear reader, which camp misterpj falls in.

six weeks ago ( means 98 left to go) reset my Sharky, made it public, love that, as zero grey areas, as stated, at the time, mainly tournament poker, don't play cash, as cash ( unfortunately) not accounted for, on Sharky, so defacto, would not reflect, accurately.

Target, within two years, from May 2nd 2020,to see a minimum 80 rating next to my player name, for Poker ability, and, a green screen, of Β£10,000,which,would actually, ' only' mean a Β£3500 positive figure, as, I played like a drunk Ghumbass, for the first two years, but, I do not, and will not, anymore.

Actually, care more about, player rating, than the 'profit' figure.

Care passionately about poker, really do, proud, to play in Micromasters, don't, really really don't ( I honestly don't!) need, help assistance, with the actual game, weakest area for me, as I use my memory alone, is are, player nuances, notes, got to up my game, in that department, and, am will from today, will even write an articulate little, cut out and keep, paragraph, on that later.

Some, may conclude, misterpj go off, like an exocet missile, every beat!

All I can say, is this ( it is factual) in six weeks, exactly, I have 'dished out' three, only three, beats, suck outs, in tournament critical hands, just Three big ones , gone my way, every time, mile behind, but, with a decent hand, ie, posted one in this thread, as HawkEye Maxally made an immediate inquiry? if I would share it! Of course, every time, zero hypocrite here.

Want, to, shred, the Bad Beat King tag, of course I do, want to aquire the Run Good Prince title, in fact, come on Moulah-Benji. Time to hand on the mantle, the boy pj deserves it πŸ˜‰ and you have ' had it' quite a while ❀️

With a truly bizarre twist of fate, what are the odds?

Look at Sharky statistics below, left column, two thirds down, time first activity, time of last, that is bizarre, totally unplanned, as, I was, well away, in the land of poker dreams, or was it nightmares! when, the need, to do, what 'us old boys often have too' middle of the night, needed the loo, rubbed the sleep, from eyes, and thought, Poker, regged first available mtt, in a bizarre random twist, exactly to the moment, 04.30 and 04.30,that,my poker buddies, is a sign, an omen, a good one. Paid my Skypoker subs (rake) and enough, in front for a nice bottle of chilled MudHouse, tonight, watch out Micromasters, pj, ring rust, shaken off, fired up, and Poker hungry. Xxx

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,300
    misterpj said:

As said, late regged, 18.30 Micromasters, Β£1500

Here,comes,the straight,.... On the River rofl xxx

Tuff,!! Real tuff, At The Top

πŸ”πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ‘

Hey Paul

For the benefit of my game improving, explain how you calling an allin shove post flop with bottom pair, is in anyway a bad beat? Genuinely, what was your thinking to make this call? Does Eviejosie have a track record of bluffshoves?

Am I missing something?πŸ’©
  • Options
    madprof, you are, actually, tucked, nice and snug, under pj's wing, that, be in zero doubt, if, we get duo'ed, please, do not, do that, too, yourself, I would be, mentally scared, for life.

Imagine? I assume,? If I cut, I bleed poker, Tournament Poker, only, nothing else, assume? You do as well?

Imagine, Hellmuth, going off, live... Like he used too,

I know, my good Poker traits, and the bad ones, ie..

This morning, BH.. Big hand..

You understand? an all in, in front?

I went off, like an exocet, this hand, coz... Pj, called it, bundles chips, lotta bounty

Variance.. Course I get it, does not, make, any easier, when they, hit, like this

What, you gotta, say? Bout DAT?

Christian Louboutins, anniversary present, 4 Gees πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Options
    Here, you go 'prof'

Or, anyone else, Of course, I fully understand. VARIANCE,!!!!

but, skilled no limit hold em poker, is, a game, of, skill, FUNDAMENTALLY based,

On something called, mathematical probability.....

😘😘😘

• Options
    madprof, here, is, a Metaphorical, handshake,

When, we clash, on the tables, it will be, an All Out, raise, re raise, WARπŸ€•πŸ˜…πŸŒΉπŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I, taught, coached, Victor B (isuldar) xxx
  • Options
    Haven’t heard of Christian Leboutin before?

Was he that guy in the channel 4 poker 25k that’s down to the final table And due to finish next week?

Taught Victor B what? How to sew??πŸ€ͺ
  • Options
    misterpj said:

Six weeks ago, to a fanfare of derision, ( admittedly the build up to that moment, took two years!)

I set myself, one, and only one, Poker target, certainly didn't do that, quietly, or privately, does that bring extra pressure? it depends on the character, and mental strength, of the individual.

Quietly quietly, well under the radar, works for some, while, 'shoot for the stars, heady targets' and public challenges, work for others, will leave it up to you, dear reader, which camp misterpj falls in.

six weeks ago ( means 98 left to go) reset my Sharky, made it public, love that, as zero grey areas, as stated, at the time, mainly tournament poker, don't play cash, as cash ( unfortunately) not accounted for, on Sharky, so defacto, would not reflect, accurately.

Target, within two years, from May 2nd 2020,to see a minimum 80 rating next to my player name, for Poker ability, and, a green screen, of Β£10,000,which,would actually, ' only' mean a Β£3500 positive figure, as, I played like a drunk Ghumbass, for the first two years, but, I do not, and will not, anymore.

Actually, care more about, player rating, than the 'profit' figure.

Care passionately about poker, really do, proud, to play in Micromasters, don't, really really don't ( I honestly don't!) need, help assistance, with the actual game, weakest area for me, as I use my memory alone, is are, player nuances, notes, got to up my game, in that department, and, am will from today, will even write an articulate little, cut out and keep, paragraph, on that later.

Some, may conclude, misterpj go off, like an exocet missile, every beat!

All I can say, is this ( it is factual) in six weeks, exactly, I have 'dished out' three, only three, beats, suck outs, in tournament critical hands, just Three big ones , gone my way, every time, mile behind, but, with a decent hand, ie, posted one in this thread, as HawkEye Maxally made an immediate inquiry? if I would share it! Of course, every time, zero hypocrite here.

Want, to, shred, the Bad Beat King tag, of course I do, want to aquire the Run Good Prince title, in fact, come on Moulah-Benji. Time to hand on the mantle, the boy pj deserves it πŸ˜‰ and you have ' had it' quite a while ❀️

With a truly bizarre twist of fate, what are the odds?

Look at Sharky statistics below, left column, two thirds down, time first activity, time of last, that is bizarre, totally unplanned, as, I was, well away, in the land of poker dreams, or was it nightmares! when, the need, to do, what 'us old boys often have too' middle of the night, needed the loo, rubbed the sleep, from eyes, and thought, Poker, regged first available mtt, in a bizarre random twist, exactly to the moment, 04.30 and 04.30,that,my poker buddies, is a sign, an omen, a good one. Paid my Skypoker subs (rake) and enough, in front for a nice bottle of chilled MudHouse, tonight, watch out Micromasters, pj, ring rust, shaken off, fired up, and Poker hungry. Xxx

Sorry forgot to say...TBF, you are still in profit...I’m not worthy!

Perhaps Badbeat King isn’t a correct moniker, though Rungood Prince won’t ever be appropriate either as the way you play , that’s unlikely....

• Options
    misterpj said:

madprof, here, is, a Metaphorical, handshake,

When, we clash, on the tables, it will be, an All Out, raise, re raise, WARπŸ€•πŸ˜…πŸŒΉπŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I, taught, coached, Victor B (isuldar) xxx

Hey BJ

I thought I would search for your tables, reg and hope we get on the same table...just checked, you are only regged in 1 tourney atm.....so I thought I’ll join...stupid me...you were already out...

Perhaps we should play a low value, best of 5 heads up sometime? @mumsie Charlie Cristal could referee it?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,384
  • Options
    mumsie said:

Hey Charlie Cristal...can you imagine the size of the rail for this heads up battle?

Statistically the two worst players on sky poker getting it together? Admittedly Paul holds the title atmπŸ’©
  • Options
    the madprof.. He go, all MUTEπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gold.. On.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

ig Smile ( delighted, bells n whistles, be)

Sourcerers Apprentice. ps, in real, Real life, the Boss Man (mine),,

Anyone think? pj, got a boss!!! come on.
    But, respect thing...

My boss Man, a blinking, Litery Genuis, and, he get, girlfriend, grief, daily... "drive him stark raving!!"

PjπŸ‘β€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’•β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Come too Waitrose, yep,

Ask, Sally, Kara, Bridgette, Lisa, Lucy, Beth,Kara, what pj like? Fine Vino, gratuity, regular.

I, am trying, playing, my Poker Brains out...

Where is the MoulahBenji?

Tad difficult, Matthew, to get ahead, when, ' they, relentlessly, run, against me, like This..

Rolled around the floor, in, me, brand new Christian Louboutins, laughing, still am

• Options
    Rofl, they come, rocketing outta da traps, like Tim's Crow pacing up, to the first at Hove..

When pj flipping,

And, muter than Tootin KarMoon.when pj, a million OnπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
  • Options
    Oohh da laa laa madprof,

You, bottled, offering prices, had, plenty plenty time,
    But, we had, Two Seoerate Bets

Get the first, Β£200 a ready, for Charadee, you be weighing that one in,soonβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

and, a de ja vue day, for me, into those pesky pocket Ruof Ruof's (4 4)

Lol

• Options
    trying my poker brains out, not, to let team Micromasters down

Played, thus far, only two, still in one, getting on 4 hours deep, went an hour and three quarters, in the bounty hunter, it hurts, it really does, going out, to a big stack. Even had aces.. Mile ahead!