You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

.Poker.p. j.Jenuis.,long road,to Poker Redemption.

Comments

• Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    stay only if you tip 1 winner at ascot you have until Saturday,todays effort d- very poor no homework put in just all guess work
  • Options
    must try harder (a lot **** harder)
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    gpc70 said:

stay only if you tip 1 winner at ascot you have until Saturday,todays effort d- very poor no homework put in just all guess work

I'm as good a tipster as MisterPJ :p and I know fukall about HR.... ;)
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Def STAY ....but....
    1. Learn HH posting.
    2. Learn from your mistakes.
    3. Learn to do without COMMAS,,,, ffs.
    4. Leave these out, it's sooo last year..πŸ˜―πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜Š we're not teens ffs.
    5. Leave tipping gee gees to Wynne.....
    6. Was gonna make last one.. "But don't post" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  • Options
    Glenelg said:

Def STAY ....but....
    1. Learn HH posting.
    2. Learn from your mistakes.
    3. Learn to do without COMMAS,,,, ffs.
    4. Leave these out, it's sooo last year..πŸ˜―πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜Š we're not teens ffs.
    5. Leave tipping gee gees to Wynne.....
    6. Was gonna make last one.. "But don't post" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1. Ive showed Paul but..
    2. Really?
    3. If there are no commas how can we understand what's written?
    4. Surely 1's ok? It's a mood thing.. ;)
    5. we've all been knocking but nobody's at home...innit? :):D:oB):'(>:):p;)>:)
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    May have to re-think Superman ... Sky Poker dealt him Kryptonite

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350
    edited June 2020
    misterpj said:

and, Especially, for the Prof,? where, my good Buddy, Gold On, when required?

I laugh, true true, do, at this nonsense, in Real Time, πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi PJ.

In this hand on the flop.

a) What was the purpose of your flop bet ?
    b) How did you arrive at this sizing ?

EDIT,not a criticism .Just actually asking.
  • Options
    mumsie said:

misterpj said:

I laugh, true true, do, at this nonsense, in Real Time, πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi PJ.

Charles, Charles, Charles......you really must stop asking these sensible questions!

I've PM'ed Paul about one of his 'variances' which resulted in him bubbling this morning...I was watching the 4 play down to 3....Unfortunately when you ask sensible or make valid points, Paul doesn't reply...pity
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350
    madprof said:

mumsie said:

misterpj said:

Hi PJ.

Charles, Charles, Charles......you really must stop asking these sensible questions!

I've PM'ed Paul about one of his 'variances' which resulted in him bubbling this morning...I was watching the 4 play down to 3....Unfortunately when you ask sensible or make valid points, Paul doesn't reply...pity
    Well, i think. you are. wrong , @misterpj. is. thankful :smiley::wink::neutral::smile::wink::blush: of all. questions ...whilst .on. his... poker .journey.
  • Options
    mumsie said:

madprof said:

mumsie said:

misterpj said:

Hi PJ.

Well, i think. you are. wrong , @misterpj. is. thankful :smiley::wink::neutral::smile::wink::blush: of all. questions ...whilst .on. his... poker .journey.
    Sorry Charlie Cristal ( @mumsie), unless you use another 40-50 commas, I can't understand wot u rite? :p
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Variance in no limit hold em poker, is, most definitely, a two way street, and not, a one way, dead end cul de sac.

Toasted at the tables Tuesday, will share later.
    For the first time, in forever, played only a little, yesterday afternoon, evening, and played with a genuine heavy heart, pj developed, almost mystic properties.

late afternoon exit hand, couple hours deep, double up to, have a chance, be competitive, and, early evening bounty hunter, to go top ten stacked, take a head, be really competitive.

I see, debate, about bad beats,.. Little old me, I like, good, old fashioned, poker Math.

Funnily enough, the player, this player? who is apparently, the wrong side of poker useless, held exactly the same equity, both hands, that would be, ( both tournament defining hands) and that little bit, of pot equity, was 87% both hands, both times, one card to come.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    Unlucky ...... Fizz gone need more Bucks.

Every Frog has it's Day ......... you just not been kissed yet. remember the Spider Story.
  • Options
    Love you all, for one, very brief, poker nano second, this evening, thought, the adage, if, in poker, you are not, dishing out, the beats, and suck outs,..

Your are not, getting ' it in' bad, and behind'. enough, player t.A,g poker.

All in, all in bounty hunter, actually, really believed, would have one to share, alas.

zoomed, from 9 % raggy, to a gorgeous, glorious, delightful job lot of 72 percent hand equity.

Just, one too come πŸ‘

• Options
    10s on u got done
  • Options
    if? the boy pj's, permanently forum, retired, Saturday, gaurentee.. the final installment, will go down in poker History..!

not, going well tonight, ladies and gents, despite, chunks, of hand equity, with one card too come 😏😏😏😜

Cant play, that PJ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Options
    just flopped two pair ( big blind).. Happy days, until, oohhh, right, into a flopped Set!!
  • Options
    Football, is back, Yippee,

Pj, spanked in, his own quick fire HATRICK...

too, go chipleader, Β£1500 on offer...

genuine question.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

how? do "they?" keep, hitting the river,

hand equity held, ( with one to come) a very modest.... 87%

• Options
    you, are,.. Joking.

I, can't, stop laughing... Four, four four.

I mean, seriously... a very, very modest, 82% hand equity, with, a card, to come rofl. "quads" of a Thursday.

• Options
    don't, forget, the "official narrative"

misterpj cannot, play, no limit hold em poker,... he, just, refuses, to admit it, to he-self.