You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,354
    Why is @bbMike lopped off the bottom?

Hes alphabetically avantaged.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Requested to save face
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,295

Really enjoying following this, & it looks like a close finish in prospect. Few surprise packages doing well in it too.

Well done to everyone involved, players & organising committee, great stuff.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Rumour has it @waller02 may have a slightly sore head this morning. Hope the balance survived the gin fest Ryan :)
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    mumsie said:

Why is @bbMike lopped off the bottom?

Hes alphabetically avantaged.

Google Sheets appears to sort alphabetically in reverse where the first sorting criteria (points) is equal. No idea why and it doesn't appear to be customisable.
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Drudkh said:

In full support of everything that Nostri has said. Being that the 7 at 7 can gtfo (also run like **** in that) and the 5.50 weekend deep stack and a PLO tournament would make excellent additions. I am however also on board with @MynaFrett in wanting perhaps 1 daytime addition as I am primarily an early afternoon player. Regardless of changes I'll continue to participate as I love what you guys are doing and do really appreciate the effort you're putting into it!

Your bartering skills not quite on par with your poker skills are they Drud? :D
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    bbMike said:

Rumour has it @waller02 may have a slightly sore head this morning. Hope the balance survived the gin fest Ryan :)

Balance is fine. Head is not.
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Joking aside, I think it would be unreasonable to expect daytime tournaments to be added to the list of eligible tournaments given the extra admin that would involve coupled with the fact (as people correctly point out) that the VAST majority of people will be playing these evening tournaments as opposed to any of the daytime tournaments... (could make a case for some that start after 16:00 but, again, probably not worth it for the extra admin required).

Can I play next week please? :)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,354
    edited May 2020
    Maybe add some daytime £5.50 Bounty hunters at the Weekends whilst the weathers too hot to go out.
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    I think I'm about the only person entered who hasn't scored a single point yet but regardless am enjoying the write ups so congratulations to those doing well and thanks to the organisers for their efforts. Will aim to rectify my zero points tally asap!
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Brrrrrrr said:

I think I'm about the only person entered who hasn't scored a single point yet but regardless am enjoying the write ups so congratulations to those doing well and thanks to the organisers for their efforts. Will aim to rectify my zero points tally asap!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw
    😁
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Brrrrrrr said:

I wouldn't worry about being alone. There are 13 others.

If @Kahuna96 could just chill out for a minute you might get some in.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    NOSTRI said:

Brrrrrrr said:

i don,t feel so bad now B)
  • Options
    Kahuna96Kahuna96 Member Posts: 40
    NOSTRI said:

Brrrrrrr said:

Don't worry lads, zero points today so expecting all the points to be coming in from others :D
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    I've managed to brick everything tonight too, 1 of those nights.... :|:D
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Dear ' Nozzer and Ryan.

I know,you gentleman,will have this running , slicker than slick,and smoother than silk in no time.

Would you give consideration ? to possibly ' scaling the points ' ?

Advance Apologies,if being ' thick '

i.e. £5.50 mini main, etc, same points as 55p micro..just a thought lads,thats all.

Be all over this,like a RASH ,starting Monday

Best Wishes
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    misterpj said:

Dear ' Nozzer and Ryan.

I know,you gentleman,will have this running , slicker than slick,and smoother than silk in no time.

Would you give consideration ? to possibly ' scaling the points ' ?

Advance Apologies,if being ' thick '

i.e. £5.50 mini main, etc, same points as 55p micro..just a thought lads,thats all.

Be all over this,like a RASH ,starting Monday

Best Wishes

Hi

Changing the points system based on buy in ( or entrants?) may go against the spirit of this -

“We know how hard it is to grind low stakes tournaments for a few quid while the big shots are having fun in the main events every night. With this weekly promotion we're giving you a shot at playing the main event just by playing your usual low stakes tournaments.“

Good luck when you start playing these .
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    There are 2 plo8 bh games with a £2.20 buy in each night.
    17:30 which is the most popular and 20:40
    Also 2 plo8 non bounty hunters games 19:45 £3.30 and 20:15 £1.10 but traffic in the non bounty hunters is usually limited to 20-30 players.
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Would it not be better for the first tie breaker to be least games played, not games won.
    Just saying....
  • Options
    I had a night off last night so I'm not sure what to say here, yet I feel obligated to say something. Hope you all had fun? How about that rocket launch, huh?

£2,000 Bounty Hunter
    10. mumsie (20 points)
    22. MAXALLY (1 points)

@mumsie seems to have found his groove towards the end of week. If he can find his groove on, say, Monday next week he might have more of a shot at some prizes.

£300 Deep Stack
    7. JACKDAW (35 points)
    14. mumsie (1 points)

@JACKDAW only had 3 points on Thursday. All of a sudden he has 235.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    2. rabdeniro (80 points)
    48. j3ono (1 points)

@rebdeniro makes his debut on the leaderboard, jumping straight in with a second place. Someone else who might want to consider starting earlier in the week.

£1,000 Mega Stack
    5. j3ono (55 points)
    7. JACKDAW (35 points)
    13. LmfaoAllin (5 points)
    19. Tsaaaar (1 points)

Did I say @JACKDAW had 235 points? I meant 270. Nice couple of days there. Hats off to @j3ono too with a final table here.

£4,000 Mini Sharpshooter
    2. thisltedu (80 points)
    21. Tsaaaar (1 points)
    80. j3ono (1 points)
    89. LmfaoAllin (1 points)

We have another late bloomer with @thisltedu, getting into the mix with second in this. You all know this has been running since Monday, right?

£100 Nightly Micro
    13. tomgoodun (5 points)
    18. TVSpice (1 points)
    22. mumsie (1 points)
    28. MAXALLY (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    3. stokefc (70 points)
    9. Dollie (25 points)
    12. TVSpice (10 points)

We seem to like Deep Stacks around here and we took over 100 points out of this one.

---

@JACKDAW has made his second place a little more secure off last night's results and for the first time it looks like someone may challenge first place, who was curiously absent from last night's results. But if anyone deserves a down day, it's @Kahuna96. @j3ono has squeaked into third by a single point but I don't think he should get too comfortable since he has three other nipping at his heels less than ten points away.

Tonight will be the final night of this inaugural week of the Micro Masters and it's probably as close it has been all week among the top three. Always nice to have a sweat. Good luck!