You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    mumsie said:

NOSTRI said:

mumsie said:

I appreciate your discretion.

If you lifted the badbeat screenshot ban for a just few seconds the world would see a bad beat of PJ proportions.

I'm interested. Post it.

Pfft. That is NOTHING. I had 978 beats last night and got it in good 999 times. I lost 125% of all my hands played. FACT.

....Right, I am off to buy a box of 7 eggs.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,352
    MAXALLY said:

mumsie said:

NOSTRI said:

mumsie said:

I appreciate your discretion.

If you lifted the badbeat screenshot ban for a just few seconds the world would see a bad beat of PJ proportions.

I'm interested. Post it.

Pfft. That is NOTHING. I had 978 beats last night and got it in good 999 times. I lost 125% of all my hands played. FACT.

....Right, I am off to buy a box of 7 eggs.
    Just to be clear. Im only joking.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    £100 Nightly Micro
    5. TVSpice (55 points)
    32. Toffeeandy (1 points)

Fifth in the Nightly Micro two nights running for @TVSpice.

While I would love to claim that achievement, I’m afraid I bombed last night. Perhaps this is Wednesday’s results inadvertently reappearing? It seems identical for Toffeeapple too but then perhaps he did score again last night? I just know I did not
  • Options
    TVSpice said:

£100 Nightly Micro
    5. TVSpice (55 points)
    32. Toffeeandy (1 points)

Fifth in the Nightly Micro two nights running for @TVSpice.

While I would love to claim that achievement, I’m afraid I bombed last night. Perhaps this is Wednesday’s results inadvertently reappearing? It seems identical for Toffeeapple too but then perhaps he did score again last night? I just know I did not

HA. Good spot ;) Thought something wasnt quite right.

Looking forward to the apology from @NOSTRI .

Here is the correct link & cash spots if it helps.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34783996&guid=01d01c4f-4f41-46fc-92d6-3e6d66f31116

Dan_P 609000 1 £26.90
    rabskeba14 0 2 £15.73
    KempysMelk 0 3 £8.98
    Morgs77 0 4 £6.90
    Th0rny69 0 5 £5.89
    Force8 0 6 £4.87
    jamboGJ 0 7 £3.65
    ESTAB1947 0 8 £2.44
    treb99 0 9 £1.73
    AA_MATRIX 0 10 £1.32
    Thorneowl1 0 11 £1.32
    foff 0 12 £1.32
    cutsyker 0 13 £1.32
    riggerman 0 14 £1.32
    Kej1965 0 15 £1.32
    eceg 0 16 £1.01
    Smithy29 0 17 £1.01
    missall 0 18 £1.01
    Raysm8 0 19 £1.01
    Pizzabox 0 20 £1.01
    reggie66 0 21 £0.81
    chelseaAA 0 22 £0.81
    box19 0 23 £0.81
    Bezz1 0 24 £0.81
    MAXALLY 0 25 £0.81
    The_Ruiner 0 26 £0.76
    AlanM74 0 27 £0.76
    jeffs49 0 28 £0.76
    BRACKENBRO 0 29 £0.76
    BURNS10191 0 30 £0.76
    chipseeker 0 31 £0.71
    everich 0 32 £0.71
    hashy 0 33 £0.71
    PEACEPAW 0 34 £0.71
    JIMWA22 0 35 £0.71
    azahuerk 0 36

When I used to copy lobbies for the master Results thread, it sometimes copied over the wrong lobby. Always worth double checking you are catching the correct ones.
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    edited June 2020
    Lol at Toffeeapple, might use that now!

@NOSTRI, I also did not score in the micro last night, in fact I didn't actually play it, so it looks like last night's micro result is not included; maybe that's where @MAXALLY's 4th point was?

EDIT - Just looked up result on sharky, MAXALLY was 25th for a massive 81p win so that's where point 4 came from. Not sure if theres anyone else from this comp in the money from my quick scan...
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,262

The incorrect result in last night's Nightly Micro was down to me lads, not NOSTRI or waller02.

Won't bother you all with the boring details, but it was down to me.

Apologies, I'm off to plonk myself on the Naughty Step.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

The incorrect result in last night's Nightly Micro was down to me lads, not NOSTRI or waller02.

Won't bother you all with the boring details, but it was down to me.

Apologies, I'm off to plonk myself on the Naughty Step.

No problems, mistakes happen. I posted the wrong result once and got slated over it back in day. (when I was doing the daily Results)

No real harm done. After the calibration of the table, I will probably be back at the top. Ish
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Whoops!

Luckily it doesn't make a meaningful difference to the results, apart from dropping @TVSpice back to 17th. It also means @MAXALLY did in fact score in 4 events and not 3 and I apologize for casting aspersions on his counting ability.
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

Whoops!

Luckily it doesn't make a meaningful difference to the results, apart from dropping @TVSpice back to 17th. It also means @MAXALLY did in fact score in 4 events and not 3 and I apologize for casting aspersions on his counting ability.

Apology accepted. ;)

I am actually enjoying this, and your write ups (a little bit). There is a good feel to this thread and I hope it continues. I think the banter is all at the correct level too (for now).

So.....a bit about yourself Mr @NOSTRI .

Why the alias?
    What is your real name? (if you want to share)
    Have the prizes already been awarded this week by Tikay after you sent the email too early, forgetting to keep up this illusion that it is all above board and not rigged.
  • Options
    Yes, let's distract from the litany of mistakes this week by doing a short interview. Love it.
    MAXALLY said:

Why the alias?

I can't remember, to tell the truth. I've used some variation of it for probably close to twenty years and its meaning has long since escaped me. I do remember that it was suggested for me by an acquaintance from an IRC channel (remember those?) I frequented and I later thanked him by stealing his girlfriend.

I actually came remarkably close to stealing two of his girlfriends. I had forgotten about that until now. I was a massive twat in my teens but it was his own fault for having such attractive girlfriends. I'm married now and I promise all your girlfriends are safe.
    MAXALLY said:

What is your real name? (if you want to share)

I reveal my real name to very few trusted people I don't know in person. The one tiny highlight of losing the Mini UKOPS challenge at the final hurdle was not having to reveal my name to everyone so they could send me money. Even when I did some work as a writer I did so under a pseudonym. As one of those annoying "digital natives" I've always been wary of the perils of putting personal information online.
    MAXALLY said:

Have the prizes already been awarded this week by Tikay after you sent the email too early, forgetting to keep up this illusion that it is all above board and not rigged.

The prizes winners were chosen early this week by random draw and the winners will mysteriously have a very good and profitable week at the tables.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Comment removed by author
  • Options
    TVSpice said:

On the subject of Aliases, without wanting to add to a post of the same name, it is often difficult to judge gender by the alias or avatar chosen. I have been slightly surprised to read on this thread that some I have thought were female are actually male. So I’m going to take a guess that of the list currently posted on the first page, just three (maximum) are female. Any advance or differing opinion?

I assumed @mumsie was a woman for a long time. Unless he's a woman named Charles, it would appear he is not.

That said, I don't think it's entirely appropriate to speculate unless they wish to volunteer the information themselves. Plenty of reason for women to not want to identify themselves as such online these days.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @NOSTRI Fair comment, apologies. I have removed my original comment
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,157
    Thanks you've managed to miss me off the list of final tablers and the avg points per entry.

I may as well not exist
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014

Thanks you've managed to miss me off the list of final tablers and the avg points per entry.

I may as well not exist

I'm not on it either, I think it's just a select few.
  • Options

I may as well not exist

Do you know what. I **** give up.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    NOSTRI said:

I may as well not exist

There is only one list that really matters anyway mate, those extra ones you do are just a bit of fun and not worth worrying about.
  • Options

I may as well not exist

waller02 said:

I may as well not exist

I'm not on it either, I think it's just a select few.
    Pike has told me he is only updating those with any chance this week.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,157
    NOSTRI said:

I may as well not exist

I'm really, really sorry, don't give up. Please, pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and sauce.