You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    MAXALLY said:

Thanks you've managed to miss me off the list of final tablers and the avg points per entry.

I may as well not exist

waller02 said:

Thanks you've managed to miss me off the list of final tablers and the avg points per entry.

I may as well not exist

I'm not on it either, I think it's just a select few.
    Pike has told me he is only updating those with any chance this week.
    But you were on the list.
  • Options
    Brrrrrrr said:

Yay I've finally made a mark on the league table...2/408 in the 6.30pm £5 BH ☺☺

Wp mate
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318

Reminder that @NoEa5yCa5h plays tonight's Mini as his prize for finishing 3rd in Micro Masters Week 1.

The Free Entry is all sorted & he's in the Lobby.

GL mate, hope you do Team MM proud.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Reminder that @NoEa5yCa5h plays tonight's Mini as his prize for finishing 3rd in Micro Masters Week 1.

Gl @NoEa5yCa5h
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Absolute shocker of a night, frankly. I assumed our hired minions had made some kind of mistake when they handed the results off this morning and fired them all. So not only have I had to spend time recounting the results myself but I also have a wrongful termination lawsuit on my hands. Why have you all done this to me?

£100 Rebuy
    7. cenachav (35 points)

Quiet night for the £100 Rebuy with hal fas many entrants as it usually gets, clearing the way for @cenachav who unfortunately bubbled the FT.

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    2. Brrrrrrr (80 points)
    34. Tsaaaar (1 points)

The coldest member of the Micro Masters league finally got himself on the board last night with a handy second place. Well done, @Brrrrrrr.

£100 Nightly Micro
    16. SidV79 (1 points)
    18. Boomswitch (1 points)
    19. tomgoodun (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    2. stokefc (80 points)
    15. Tsaaaar (1 points)
    17. mumsie (1 points)

Absolutely roaring week for @stokefc. He skipped the £100 Rebuy last night and decided to up the difficulty level by playing the Deep Stack and picked up an easy second place.

£100 Deep Stack
    1. misterpj (100 points)

Here it is. The result that got the minions fired. There's just no way @misterpj won this, I said to them, he runs worse than anyone on Sky. It's not possible. We had a short argument about the nature of variance, harsh words were exchanged, and I kicked them out. I felt pretty bad after I cooled off and checked the results myself. Well done, @misterpj.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    19. JACKDAW (1 points)
    24. stokefc (1 points)
    26. Dollie (1 points)
    37. MARK277 (1 points)
    40. engy (1 points)

£1,000 Mega Stack
    7. waller02 (35 points)
    11. tomgoodun (15 points)
    34. MynaFrett (1 points)

More points for @waller02 in the Mega Stack. He might be in with a shot if it ran more than twice a week.

£5,000 Mini Avenger Rebuy B/Hunter
    16. JACKDAW (1 points)
    59. tomgoodun (1 points)
    76. Tsaaaar (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    23. MynaFrett (1 points)

---

You're not going to believe this. I said yesterday that even @misterpj had a shot at winning this and evidently he has decided to take that shot. The man, the myth, the run bad king is currently in third place. I'm so impressed that I can't even be mad about him knocking me out of the top three.

Emperor @Tsaaaar has dropped down to second after a quiet night, making way for @stokefc to jump to the top of the leaderboard. Stoke FC at the top of the leaderboard? First time for everything, eh? I don't watch or know anything about football but I assume that's a good joke.

Two days to go and @stokefc has a nice little lead right now but only 102 points separate second place and tenth place. Let's do better than we did last night and make it a nail-biter.

• Options
    Great to see @stokefc sitting at the top. Good luck mate.

As for 3rd place....good luck Phil Hellmuth
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Ok, the top 4 places held by those with the letters S and T in their alias, hmm anyone else seeing anything fishy going on here?

Wp chaps, on having your names pulled out first in sky’ riggedometer.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Ok, the top 4 places held by those with the letters S and T in their alias, hmm anyone else seeing anything fishy going on here?

Wp chaps, on having your names pulled out first in sky’ riggedometer.

If only you had opted for "tomgooduns" eh
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    vwp @stokefc @Tsaaaar and @misterpj , crushing it!
  • Options
    NoEa5yCa5hNoEa5yCa5h Member Posts: 608
    waller02 said:

Tikay10 said:

Gl @NoEa5yCa5h
    Thank you, both.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    thank you everybody , big surprise if i'm honest , i've had a good week so i expect the wheels to fall off from now on
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    good luck stokesy, keep it up. :)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Nice to see Stoke top of the table with the footy resuming soon.

Should be quite an exciting finish to this week's comp. GL all.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    There's a new kid on the block ........ well his head is.!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318

Quick reminder that tonight, @JACKDAW who was runner-up last week, plays the Mini Major as his prize.

It's been sorted, all he has to do is turn it into money now, or at least have a few hours fun along the way. I'm sure he'll do Team MM proud & hopefully have a few railers too.
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    Roll on tonight :)
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Going well boys @Drudkh @Duesenberg
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Loving the re-vamp of the tables, and the new name is a stroke of genius.
    Also much appreciate the forthcoming addition of prizes for % of ITM to games played, appreciate the fact you didn’t have room on your screen to mention it.