You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    We have a confession to make: we owe @j3ono a prize.

If you read the original post in this thread, we said that the top four each week would be awarded prizes but we only awarded the top three with prizes last week. Although we accept absolutely no responsibility for this and will be naming our scapegoat later today, we feel it's only fair to correct this.

So, @j3ono, you came fourth last week and are thus owed free entry into a Mini Main event of your choice. Just let @Tikay10 know which one you would like to play.

We are sorry!

And just to reiterate: the top four win prizes, not the top three. Top FOUR.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    NOSTRI, I never thought, I would say this,

I Love YOU, to bits,

super human effort, running this, I hope, from my heart, this exceeds, all your long term aspirations, fantastic effort. pj was 💔. but now 💖💝💞👍🍾🥂 NOSTRI

rumour? a dark horse micro master, be putting in superhuman effort, today 😜 XXX
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    A
    B
    C

All working fine.

Excellent presentation.
    99/100
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Allan23 said:

Going well boys @Drudkh @Duesenberg

Been letting everyone get a headstart before I bag a triple tonight and steal the top place :)
  • Options
    because, this thread, and the administration, have forever, set in stone (now) my monumental respect, will only ever, throw in, anything I can ' fink off ' old bad habit ( that's its last ever public outing) Think Of

As, MicroMasters, is organic and evoluting,

for consideration, by the management ( you will never know, how hard, I refrained, from scribing 'Da' rather than the, (management)

Ladies and Gentleman

Too enhance, MicroMasters, how about? only on Sundays, as it is Crescendo Day, these adendemms,

12.45 p.m.£2.20 bounty hunter
    14 15 p.m.£2.20 deep stack
    14.15 p.m.£1.10 rebuy

ADENDEMMS multi fold to give the final day party an earlier start, back markers, ( invariably myself) the chance, to get back into contention, and, you never know?

(NOT) totally not courting any contraversary, Big Hitters, not overly busy, early doors, SUNDAY, some, might bless MicroMasters, with their presence, to, enhance the mix.

back markers, big chance, to do a Dancing Brave ( he, was a horse) rather a good one, that a certain Mr G Starkey, decided to give, bout a lap start, to rest of field, in the blinking blue riband, The Epsom Derby, naturally, pj and father , on for, bout the costof a little bungalow, back then, 10's,then,11-2, backed all winter, then, huge drift week for, injured hoof, foot in poltice, Monday, 5-1 9-2 freely available, went off 15-8 from memory, stone bonking last around Tattenham Corner, to the best 3 yos in training, think I called, Starkey, a Garribaldi.. to his face.

Best, a fast diminishing, half length, neck, to Sharastani, r. I. p classy Walter.

Thanks to Mr Eddery, all back, with interest, thanks Pat r.i.p. again

Non, of us Mortal, tell, the ones you love, You Love Them, So much, aspire, to enjoy, everyday.

Thanks Pat, King George and Arc, bolted up, G Starkey, never again

Paul. j. With poker love. X

Ryan, no yellow cards neccasary, any attempts, at making Poker ( Duo) hope Prof O. K... making Poker Duo ( dead serious) but humerous, confined to my Gaff 👍

I, anoint, KINGNOSTRI.. fella, is Class xxx
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Agree with every word re Starkey and Dancing Brave.

Not sure about Afternoon MTT’s though.
  • Options
    Only, of, a Sunday, Tom only, Sundays.. Paul j
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    edited June 2020
    No poker for me today so I'm out of the running for a ticket this week, gl to everyone who is playing.

I would love to see The Basement Boys @Drudkh @Duesenberg and @Allan23 get some points on the board this evening - somebody's 'o' has gotta go... surely? :D

VBOL @JACKDAW in tonight's mini.

vwp last night @cenachav
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    MynaFrett said:

No poker for me today so I'm out of the running for a ticket this week, gl to everyone who is playing.

I would love to see The Basement Boys @Drudkh @Duesenberg and @Allan23 get some points on the board this evening - somebody's 'o' has gotta go... surely? :D

VBOL @JACKDAW in tonight's mini.

vwp last night @cenachav

Me neither, long day. Gl to everybody, loads still in with a shout.
  • Options
    Adding some more options on Sunday isn't a terrible idea, and I like the fact that it gives people a few extra chances to close the gap, but we're probably not going to do this for a few reasons.

- I don't want to make the scedule more complicated than it already is, given some of the tournaments only run on certain days and aren't eligible on others
    - There are already a few extra options for weekend warriors, like the £500 Deep and £1k Mega Stack
    - I think the schedule is already pretty close to perfect and I don't want to keep poking and prodding it and making it hard for people to keep up

We're two weeks in now, I consider the "beta testing" phase essentially over, and there don't seem to be any glaring issues, so I think we're just going to keep things more or less as they are.
  • Options
    Kahuna96Kahuna96 Member Posts: 40
    Anyone ever get an issue where it says you have a duplicate connection even if you don't have the table open. Happening to me in the 5.50 BH, I have closed everything and opened again and nothing has worked.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Kahuna96 said:

Anyone ever get an issue where it says you have a duplicate connection even if you don't have the table open. Happening to me in the 5.50 BH, I have closed everything and opened again and nothing has worked.

Have you checked it's not open on your phone/tablet, that has happened to me before.
  • Options
    What waller said, if it still doesnt work, turn PC Off and on.
  • Options
    Kahuna96 said:

I was just thinking about messaging you. I'm on your table there. You still have 22bb, though I'm afraid I just stole one of them.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Good luck @mumsie in the Sunday Major tonight
  • Options
    TVSpice said:

Good luck @mumsie in the Sunday Major tonight

Cheers.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Due to the technical difficulties this evening, I think this week should be null and void.

Or we just count Day 1 as the final result.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Due to the technical difficulties this evening, I think this week should be null and void.

Or we just count Day 1 as the final result.

nah
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Allan23 said:

Going well boys @Drudkh @Duesenberg

I'm moving up to where they respect my raises. These micro donks clearly don't appreciate my higher level of thinking.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    In my opinion the only fair result, due to Sky's technical difficulties tonight, is to void the week