You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    MynaFrett said:

Congratulations @MAXALLY and the rest of the winners, well played.

Gutted about the 20:45 being axed :'( Would have liked to have seen it retained as a £750 gtd (if it was making that?) or even a £500 gtd... oh well, never mind.

It made just over £1,200 last night and £930 the night before. It seems a little excessive to axe it entirely.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    edited June 2020
    NOSTRI said:

MynaFrett said:

Congratulations @MAXALLY and the rest of the winners, well played.

Gutted about the 20:45 being axed :'( Would have liked to have seen it retained as a £750 gtd (if it was making that?) or even a £500 gtd... oh well, never mind.

It made just over £1,200 last night and £930 the night before. It seems a little excessive to axe it entirely.
    And £920ish on Friday. It may not have done amazingly compared to its guarantee but it must be the 3rd or 4th most played £5.50 every day on Sky @Tikay10 ?
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Make it a £110 BI and it will get reinstated.

Seriously though, leaving it in schedule with a £500 guarantee, might have been better than just the axe falling on it IMHO.
  • Options
    thejudge10thejudge10 Member Posts: 465
    in pls
  • Options

in pls

Welcome and good luck.
  • Options
    SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    edited June 2020
    Shame I never got my Tuesday results included (as I only opted in from Wednesday) as that would have put me 2nd! :'(
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475

@NOSTRI @Allan23 @MAXALLY

When they are fettling the schedule, I doubt thy look at a single MTT in isolation. They may have decided to axe this one as it gave the guarantee on the Mini a better chance of surviving. (They were only 15 minutes apart). I'm only surmising - well, guessing - but it makes sense to me.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    in please...
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Swog said:

Shame I never got my Tuesday results included (as I only opted in from Wednesday) as that would have put me 2nd! :'(

shame....gl this week
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    In for this week :)
  • Options
    madprof said:

in please...

You've been in since week 1.
  • Options
    azahuerkazahuerk Member Posts: 59
    Could I join your merry band please?
  • Options
    azahuerk said:

Could I join your merry band please?

You're in, good luck.
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Well done @MAXALLY ants thanks again for running it guys. Top work
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Well played @MAXALLY we go again!
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Tikay10 said:

@NOSTRI @Allan23 @MAXALLY

When they are fettling the schedule, I doubt thy look at a single MTT in isolation. They may have decided to axe this one as it gave the guarantee on the Mini a better chance of surviving. (They were only 15 minutes apart). I'm only surmising - well, guessing - but it makes sense to me.

Good point, hadn't considered the knock on effect
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    edited June 2020
    I remember when he was a Street Urchin ........ doesn't talk to us anymore. snob!

Or was it Cocktail Waitress........in Al's bar Mmmmm!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475

A reminder that @lewjax79 will be playing tonight's Mini wearing his MML badge, his prize for finishing 3rd in last week's MML.

Good luck him.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Good morning and welcome to week five of the league. A few changes to make note of first. The £1k Bounty Hunter at 20:45 no longer exists. I'm as upset as you are but life goes on. We've replaced it with the £500 Bounty Hunter at 17:30 for now. It's actually just a happy accident that the 17:30 is replacing the 20:45 since we decided to add it much earlier in the week but it's important to craft a compelling narrative with these sorts of things.

Let's see how we did.

£100 Rebuy
    1. MynaFrett (100 points)
    4. cenachav (60 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    3. Duesenberg (70 points)
    4. Drudkh (60 points)
    10. mumsie (20 points)
    13. Cammykaze (5 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    1. lewjax79 (100 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    7. mumsie (35 points)
    22. Swog (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    22. TVSpice (1 points)
    30. azahuerk (1 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    17. Drudkh (1 points)
    36. Tsaaaar (1 points)
    50. Swog (1 points)
    52. NOSTRI (1 points)

£2,500 Mini Marksman
    4. Drudkh (60 points)
    26. JACKDAW (1 points)
    36. Allan23 (1 points)
    64. Tsaaaar (1 points)

@MynaFrett is out of the gate strong with a win in the £100 Rebuy. I said when he joined that he was one to watch and he has so far failed to meet those expectations. Will this be his week? Week 3 winner @Drudkh is off to a strong start with 4th in the Mini Marksman and 4th in an earlier Bounty Hunter, good enough for 121 points and an early lead. He usually either wins the whole thing or gets zero points, so I'm going out on a limb and predicting it will be a good week for him. @lewjax79 finished third last week and he's right back at it with the full 100 points in the £200 BH. Starting the week in fourth place is @Duesenberg. Anyone know anything about this guy? Haven't seen him score any points before, probably just some fish.

Here are the full standings.

BRING BACK THE 2045 BOUNTY HUNTER
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Definitely bring back the 20:45, it will easily cover a £500 Gty. Could you at least run it by the suits @Tikay10?