You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,473
    waller02 said:

Definitely bring back the 20:45, it will easily cover a £500 Gty. Could you at least run it by the suits @Tikay10?

@waller02

I already did, Ryan, & got a bit of a black eye. I'll mention it again, but as I suggested yesterday, it's not so much this MTT itself, I suspect it's a wider thing really, designed to protect the Mini at 8.30, which has an identical price point & is a cornerstone of the nightly schedule & very important for the lower stakes players.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

Definitely bring back the 20:45, it will easily cover a £500 Gty. Could you at least run it by the suits @Tikay10?

@waller02

I already did, Ryan, & got a bit of a black eye. I'll mention it again, but as I suggested yesterday, it's not so much this MTT itself, I suspect it's a wider thing really, designed to protect the Mini at 8.30, which has an identical price point & is a cornerstone of the nightly schedule & very important for the lower stakes players.
    No worries then @Tikay10, I didn't realise you had already mentioned it.

RIP 20:45
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

@waller02

No worries then @Tikay10, I didn't realise you had already mentioned it.

RIP 20:45
    @NOSTRI

I did so yesterday, after His NOSTRIness got on my case.

• Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    edited June 2020
    NOSTRI said:

*@MynaFrett is out of the gate strong with a win in the £100 Rebuy. I said when he joined that he was one to watch and he has so far failed to meet those expectations. Will this be his week? Week 3 winner @Drudkh is off to a strong start with 4th in the Mini Marksman and 4th in an earlier Bounty Hunter, good enough for 121 points and an early lead. He usually either wins the whole thing or gets zero points, so I'm going out on a limb and predicting it will be a good week for him. @lewjax79 finished third last week and he's right back at it with the full 100 points in the £200 BH. **Starting the week in fourth place is @Duesenberg. Anyone know anything about this guy? Haven't seen him score any points before, probably just some fish.

* Scathing. Giving me flashbacks of school reports and parents' evenings - I'm trying my best Mum, I'm trying my best.

** Very much a fun player.

Congratulations on your deep run in the main last night @NOSTRI , GG.
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    Hiya, any chance i can be added to the mini goldrush tonight, tikay?
    Thanks !!!
  • Options

Hi @jcazar1

Sorry, I can't do it for tonight, I really need to know by 10am on the day.

How about next Tuesday, or indeed any other night this week?

Let me know please & then I can get it sorted.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Dollie said:

I have decided not to take part this week. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this range of tournies over the last 4 weeks and I congratulate the organisers on a well run league, especially Nostri. No offence Ryan. I'm afraid, at my age, I do not have the stamina that you youngsters enjoy, lasting until 1.10am having started at 6.30pm, and another til after midnight (both last week), is quite a stint for me. So I will "rest" this week and come back firing on all cylinders next week. In the meantime good luck to all who take part.

By the way well done MAXALLY (Alan) on winning the last league. For those of you who may not know, some years ago Sky invited ideas for "new" tournaments through the Forum. One idea was the "Mini", now a very important part of the Sky tournament offering. That idea came from MAXALLY.

Thank you Gordon. Take care Sir, and come back refreshed with all guns blazing.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    For avoidance of doubt, due to MTT's getting shelved/guarantees being slashed, the following result does not count towards the League.

NOSTRI 209120 1 Entry to £15,000 Sunday Major
    luckyduc53 187280 2 Entry to £15,000 Sunday Major
    Blueleader 105600 3 Entry to £15,000 Sunday Major

(but WP anyway Pike....I suppose)
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    MAXALLY said:

For avoidance of doubt, due to MTT's getting shelved/guarantees being slashed, the following result does not count towards the League.

NOSTRI 209120 1 Entry to £15,000 Sunday Major
    luckyduc53 187280 2 Entry to £15,000 Sunday Major
    Blueleader 105600 3 Entry to £15,000 Sunday Major

(but WP anyway Pike....I suppose)

We are actually including freerolls now. Every result is worth 1,000 points.
  • Options
    Good morning. It was pointed out on the forum recently that there is a player using the alias potamophobia, the fear of rivers, which I found rather amusing, so here are some other phobias poker players may experience:
    • Agyrophobia - fear of streets
    • anablephobia - fear of looking up
    • Atephobia - Fear of ruin
    • Ballistophobia - Fear of bullets
    • Chirophobia - Fear of hands
    • Ichthyophobia - Fear of fish
    • Kleptophobia - Fear of stealing
    • Plutophobia - Fear of wealth
    • Rhabdophobia - Fear of being severely punished
    • Sinistrophobia - Fear of things to the left
    I have a bit of Ichthyophobia myself. But enough of that nonsense. Excellent results last night.

£100 Rebuy
    1. stokefc (100 points)
    4. azahuerk (60 points)
    6. lewjax79 (50 points)
    10. lfccarl (20 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    11. lewjax79 (15 points)
    12. Swog (10 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    2. engy (80 points)
    13. Swog (5 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    27. MynaFrett (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    2. Boxster (80 points)
    12. stokefc (10 points)
    29. jcrazar1 (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    2. pomfrittes (80 points)
    8. Swog (30 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    11. TVSpice (15 points)

£750 Bounty Hunter
    3. MAXALLY (70 points)

£3,000 Mini Gold Rush
    4. Gp1991 (60 points)
    9. Boxster (25 points)
    32. mumsie (1 points)
    47. Swog (1 points)
    64. bbMike (1 points)

The MML gang showed us how it's done in the £100 Rebuy, occupying half of the final table seats. No surprise that @stokefc took that one down. @Boxster got himself on the board for his first full week of the league with a 2nd in the Nightly Micro. And final tables for @engy, @pomfrittes, my nemesis @MAXALLY, and @Gp1991. Well done to all.

That's going to see @lewjax79 jump into first with a modest lead over @Drudkh, who appears to have taken the night off. @stokefc into third, and @Boxster in fourth. Poor old @MynaFrett gets squeezed out of the top four after finishing Monday on second. Early doors though, so plenty of time for upsets.

Spare a thought today for @mumsie who put in a impressive performance in the £110 Summit Bounty Hunter satelites but went out second in the event itself in an ugly spot. Back to the micros for you, @mumsie.

• Options

As always, a lovely write up, I do enjoy the eclectic excursions, which embraced phobias today.

A little harsh on @MynaFrett though, who went very deep indeed in the Escalating Freeroll, finishing well inside the top 61.
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

Good morning. It was pointed out on the forum recently that there is a player using the alias potamophobia, the fear of rivers, which I found rather amusing, so here are some other phobias poker players may experience:

• Agyrophobia - fear of streets
    • anablephobia - fear of looking up
    • Atephobia - Fear of ruin
    • Ballistophobia - Fear of bullets
    • Chirophobia - Fear of hands
    • Ichthyophobia - Fear of fish
    • Kleptophobia - Fear of stealing
    • Plutophobia - Fear of wealth
    • Rhabdophobia - Fear of being severely punished
    • Sinistrophobia - Fear of things to the left
    I'm in agreement with Tikay. Particularly enjoyed this list and it will also be providing me with my Unibet aliases from this day forward. I come down with chronic ballistophobia every time I'm holding KK and chips start flying around pre flop. Sinistrophobia is a very clever one too. GG.
  • Options
    This is the best I could do with the 12 character limit...

• Options
    azahuerkazahuerk Member Posts: 59
    Scopophobia is a fear of seeing people🤞.
  • Options
    azahuerk said:

Scopophobia is a fear of seeing people🤞.

ScoposinistroMattBatesophobia

• Options
    YouMadYouMad Member Posts: 60
    playing a few more mtts now so would like to be in for next week please :)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    YouMad said:

I thought you were already.
  • Options
    mumsie said:

YouMad said:

He was not. But he is now. Good luck!
  • Options
    YouMadYouMad Member Posts: 60
    NOSTRI said:

mumsie said:

YouMad said:

He was not. But he is now. Good luck!

I've skimmed through the thread but not read it all. Do results still need to be submitted via the form?