You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Can we save all our banter for @MAXALLY please
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    edited June 2020
    Lewjax absolutely crushing it again.

Nice Mini Ft runs lads, gg.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY

A reminder to the outgoing MML champion that his free entry into tonight's Main has been organised. GL Alan.

Cheers @Tikay10 . Hopefully I can cash in 1st place and wallermoan that it isnt enough return. I will enjoy it whatever though. #pokerisfun
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY

A reminder to the outgoing MML champion that his free entry into tonight's Main has been organised. GL Alan.

Cheers @Tikay10 . Hopefully I can cash in 1st place and wallermoan that it isnt enough return. I will enjoy it whatever though. #pokerisfun
    If you win tonight then I will never ever moan on the forum again.

Hmm, what shall I moan about tomorrow??

Gl though Alan.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Please don't tell me you've killed the weekend £5 Deep Stack at 2015 too @Tikay10.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    NOSTRI said:

Please don't tell me you've killed the weekend £5 Deep Stack at 2015 too @Tikay10.

Well I don't see it in the schedule, so yes, it looks like it failed to escape the axe. There has been a general re-shuffle of a lot of stuff as they grapple with optimising the schedule.

I'm not really familiar with this one - was it nightly, or weekends only?

I can't really tell you what happened to it until Monday, but I will do so then.

I'm a bit OCD with customer care, & personally, I think the removal, addition of changes in the MTT Schedule should ALWAYS be made known in advance. I know from personal experience that when we log on to play our favoured MTT's only to find they have disappeared it's pretty annoying. However, I don't run Sky Poker or even have any clout, though I guess that's probably just as well, as I'd abolish all NLH & make everyone play PLO. If nothing else, that would make Mr PJ's head explode when he sees the extraordinary beats that game hands out regularly.

• Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Hi @Tikay10 can I use my entry for this Sunday's mini please
  • Options
    engy said:

Hi @Tikay10 can I use my entry for this Sunday's mini please

@engy

Leave it with me David, & I'll confirm when it's sorted tomorrow.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Tikay10 said:

NOSTRI said:

Well I don't see it in the schedule, so yes, it looks like it failed to escape the axe. There has been a general re-shuffle of a lot of stuff as they grapple with optimising the schedule.

I can't really tell you what happened to it until Monday, but I will do so then.

I'm a bit OCD with customer care, & personally, I think the removal, addition of changes in the MTT Schedule should ALWAYS be made known in advance. I know from personal experience that when we log on to play our favoured MTT's only to find they have disappeared it's pretty annoying. However, I don't run Sky Poker or even have any clout, though I guess that's probably just as well, as I'd abolish all NLH & make everyone play PLO. If nothing else, that would make Mr PJ's head explode when he sees the extraordinary beats that game hands out regularly.

1. I agree that schedule changes should be communicated beforehand. Really poor communication from Sky on that front. It seems the changes which affect the high rollers get advance notice and the low stakes ones, by and large, do not. That doesn't send a very encouraging message.
    2. The Deep Stack was weekends only. This and the 2045 Bounty Hunter were two of the best events on the low stakes schedule, in my opinion. Frankly, it's been absolutely gutted now with the removals and lowered guarantees. I don't understand why we can't just have the guarantee lowered, especially with the deep stack. It's not like a deep stack that runs two nights a week is interfering with the main events, surely.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Tikay10 said:

NOSTRI said:

It was only Saturday & Sunday. At 8.15pm. TBF to Sky, there has been some overlay in it for the past few w/ends, so can see why measures have been taken.

However, what I take grievance with is no notification. Also, it was SKY that increased the Guarantee to £500 from the normal £200. Again, they might use the 'near 8.30 Mini time' as a get out clause.

Or.......... wallermoan never cashed in it so it had to go.
  • Options
    Another hit for the MML then. There will be nothing left to play at this rate.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    With tournies being cancelled to help the mini, because they are close to the mini.
    Doesn't it work the other way too?

When playing the mini, multi-tablers would be looking around for other tournaments that could be fired up.

Maybe single table players getting knocked out of the mini would also pop in to late reg a side event starting at a similar time.

Removing tournies at a peak time is something my brain can't really comprehend.
  • Options

I agree as to not communicating the changes, as I noted above.

Sorry guys. If I knew about them, be assured I'd let you know in advance.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    Just an idea.

What about a cribbage tournament to fill the declining schedule?
  • Options
    mumsie said:

With tournies being cancelled to help the mini, because they are close to the mini.
    Doesn't it work the other way too?

When playing the mini, multi-tablers would be looking around for other tournaments that could be fired up.

Maybe single table players getting knocked out of the mini would also pop in to late reg a side event starting at a similar time.

Removing tournies at a peak time is something my brain can't really comprehend.

I don't have ANY problem with MTT's being removed, sometimes it has to be done, & in this case it had performed poorly for the last few weeks. I do think it should be communicated though.
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    Tikay. If I’m not too late, Could you add me Sunday’s mini please?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    jcrazar1 said:

Sundays Mini is the Mini Major, it's £11 and awarded to the person who finishes 2nd in the league. You are eligible for any £5.50 Mini though.
  • Options
    jcrazar1 said:

@jcrazar1

Please see the reply above by @waller02

It has to be a £5.50 Mini, so that's any night from, Monday to Saturday. (Though it's too late for tonight I'm afraid).

Let us know your chosen night & we'll do the rest.
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    Cheers guys thats my mistake, or possibly an unorthodox line I took to try and get my bet through...🙂
    I will apply next week for one of the mini events. Thanks
  • Options
    Danyo0Danyo0 Member Posts: 170
    bear in mind i opted in yesterday.