You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Heart Felt GENUINE, Tony, I, have not won, a Single, tournament, key, critical

1235Β»

Comments

• misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Too bring up the Hatrick... πŸ˜‰

Oy Day 1,with my new poker coach [ snap fold sets 😁]
    Should have listened, didn't.. 😒😒😒

One last Β£5.50 bounty hunter. πŸ™„ as running Red Hot πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Hey Paul....any chance of an update on our charity bet?

Reminder for peeeps

If by May 22 Paul hits sharky rating of 80 AND a 10k profit, I will give him Β£200
    If he don’t, he will pay a charity of my choice Β£100

I know bookmakers who would have paid out by nowπŸ’©
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,418
    He's on the case no Desert Orchid more dark horse.

'random is as random does'

gratis boxes of misterpjs Artisan Bespoke Poker Themed Christmas Crackers
    Hats adorned with 'random player names' and appropriate witisisms.
    For example, here's the cracker featuring yours truly,comes with keyfob size, likkle pics πŸ‘πŸ˜β€οΈ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If that, don't make ya smile, check your funny bone.

Anyways, 'the Hot Running misterpj'
    made a Β£5.50 ft (shocking, we know) but, with a fold pre % twice that of the others, etcetera πŸ˜‰

Anyways, FT, heads up, who ya gonna call, to get the shorter stack all in?
    In the big blind, turn the inside 10 high straight, lovely.....
    Inbound double up (the Hot Running pj)

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ
    misterpj said:

For example, here's the cracker featuring yours truly,comes with keyfob size, likkle pics πŸ‘πŸ˜β€οΈ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

made a Β£5.50 ft (shocking, we know) but, with a fold pre % twice that of the others, etcetera πŸ˜‰

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

Paul...I rarely comment on the hands you post-no point really..- but just so I’m clear on this one?

You’ve got nowt, you get a gunshot in the turn and shove into his straight and he wins...so even if you hit your straight you lose

I really am struggling as to why you bothered , honestly? I’m not pokerworthy so have I missed something?
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    if you don't get it all in with 7 high your doing it all wrong mad prof
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,750
    edited November 2020
    madprof said:

misterpj said:

Paul...I rarely comment on the hands you post-no point really..- but just so I’m clear on this one?

You’ve got nowt, you get a gunshot in the turn and shove into his straight and he wins...so even if you hit your straight you lose

I really am struggling as to why you bothered , honestly? I’m not pokerworthy so have I missed something?

@madprof

misterpj turned the 10 high straight but it also gave Villain the nut straight. Unforch, misterpj was behind at every point, pre & post, in fact he was drawing dead after the turn.

In % terms he was a dog all the way, & a dead dog after the turn.

Yes, and it’s not like @misterpj to post hands that don’t merit significant analysis and discussion...innit, bruv ( sorry I need at least another 30 commas for you to understand it @Tikay10 )πŸ’©
    gpc70 said:

Ok... I also have been known to do crazy plays with 72 ( ahem) but when I caught out, would I post it, would I ****!

OHNO! @mumsie - you were right ! We’ve all been taken in again!
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    madprof said:

gpc70 said:

Ok... I also have been known to do crazy plays with 72 ( ahem) but when I caught out, would I post it, would I ****!

OHNO! @mumsie - you were right ! We’ve all been taken in again!

Meow Meow ?
    strutting chicken Mm!

Wrong end of the Straight is as common as Hens Teeth. Com/on guy's.

Oh dear Dear..
    Here, is the funny thing, I would defend, you lot, well, 99% of you, with my life.
    Let you all, into a personal secret, not seen, my sister for 35 years.
    Don't be surprised, she's a cracking good looking gal,with two equally cracking looking daughters, makes me uncle 'paul'

3 years ago, this Christmas, got a letter, via a solicitor, 'sis' begging to get in touch.

Inc, I'm in France, life's been a challenge, but, still got my own little business, that I worked my HEINY off, too build. And my 'little paid for cottage' in Kent, please please, get in touch, you are hurting me, so much, by not doing so.

Fact, real, you don't need to know, the full details..

Which is why, in life, because it is RAPID SHORT...
    You be, relative content, which 'aint' bout millions in bank, been their, got that tee shirt, twice over.

Tell, your nearest, dearest, just how much, you love them, every opportunity..

As for Poker,best game on the Planet, bar non.

Laugh, or arrempt too πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜

Now, back to No Limit Hold Em Poker the game we all Adore....

Don't forget, if, your are not, dishing out, the VARIA RINSES, get it in, BAD, mucho more often..

And, do have the ability, too do this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

'the tears, of laughter!'

• EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,956
    Ok. Last bit of coaching. Then I am done with this thread.

You seem to think you were unlucky here. The reality is you were not.

You put the first part of your money in with 3 2 suited. v AA. You are a mahoosive dog. More than 4-1 against.

You then shove the rest of your money on a nut worst flush draw, with no other outs. Still way behind. Your 19% has risen. But only to 31%. You are still going out more than 2 out of 3 times.

You think you were unlucky. Whereas I think you played badly pre-flop, and questionably (at best) on the flop.

You persist in showing odds that only exist once extra cards are shown. If you are trolling, then this is getting boring-please stop. But if you GENUINELY think you are running bad rather than playing bad, you are deluding yourself.

Good luck with your family. But PLEASE stop showing hands where you show odds 1 card after the money goes in, and pretending you got unlucky. They are getting tiring.

• PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    edited November 2020
    It's trolling to its finest and MisterPJ is sadly becoming the jester on the forum, although i think he's probably had that title for a while now.

So much effort and time clearly goes into his own posts, yet not once does he reply to any of the comments to his posts.

I've seen internet trolls many times, but this is next level, particularly his persistence.

@Essexphil that being said, if you could stop 3betting my raises particularly in the main events that would be greatly appreciated.
    even the new poker coach let out, an oink oink at this one
    3 1/4 hours Ubba disciplined tight poker, for this spot.

Appens, to be FT, 5 left, lovely 'work' from the big stack

the near 7 month 'tally' 903 against, 3 for 😏😏😏

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    edited November 2020
    the near 7 month 'tally' 903 against, 3 for

Just checked stats with the RNG engineer from Sky. Bates is 3 against, 903 for. Totally acceptable. Nothing to see here.

As an aside, does anyone know when 'ignore poster' is coming back?
    PKRPar said:

It's trolling to its finest and MisterPJ is sadly becoming the jester on the forum, although i think he's probably had that title for a while now.

So much effort and time clearly goes into his own posts, yet not once does he reply to any of the comments to his posts.

I've seen internet trolls many times, but this is next level, particularly his persistence.

@Essexphil that being said, if you could stop 3betting my raises particularly in the main events that would be greatly appreciated.

PKRPar said:

@PKRPar Craig..I was once given poker advice, i.e. if you are gonna bet, 3 bet to represent trips...hmmm guess who gave me that advice? ;) (good advice and advice I tend to follow..)
    Hi Misterpj My impute to this Thread is purely Banter my teasing fun nothing personal. I'm not the player to give you poker advice many others have tried genuinely to help you. Your little Abode looks cosy your Olly Murs problem easily solved go round and give her a Hug.