You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tables not opening again!

Comments

• StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    edited January 2021
    Tikay10 said:

Hi,

Some changes have been made which should hopefully eradicate those unfortunate problem which arose on Tuesday & Wednesday.

However, the nature of the problem is such that it does not really show up on internal testing, so feedback from the players really helps.

So if you do experience similar problems today, or even if the problem has cleared for you, please let them know on this thread. Be assured, the Techies & Suits are reading the thread.

Thanks.

@HelsBels24
    @steveysee
    @Goody_Ace
    @Allan23
    @Essexphil
    @mumsie
    @MISTY4ME
    @StayOrGo
    @neenio
    @Doubleme

Will do @Tikay10

Do you know when the settlements for those affected so far, will be taking place?
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    edited January 2021
    Happened just once so far today, in a £11 TDYM.

The lobby for the Tourny is different when this happens-scores on the Left Hand side, as well as the right. Again, closing the Lobby for that Tournament seems to solve the problem.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    go on..i'll say it
    happy birthday @Doubleme have a great day
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    Go on then why not ...........
    Bappy Birthday @Doubleme have a Grrrrrreat day.

• neenioneenio Member Posts: 58
    the problems have started again tables not opening says communication error then duplicate table
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    neenio said:

the problems have started again tables not opening says communication error then duplicate table

@neenio

OK, thanks. Are you on DC or Browser? What sort of device? (Desktop, Mobile, etc)
    StayOrGo said:

Tikay10 said:

Hi,

Some changes have been made which should hopefully eradicate those unfortunate problem which arose on Tuesday & Wednesday.

However, the nature of the problem is such that it does not really show up on internal testing, so feedback from the players really helps.

So if you do experience similar problems today, or even if the problem has cleared for you, please let them know on this thread. Be assured, the Techies & Suits are reading the thread.

Thanks.

@HelsBels24
    @steveysee
    @Goody_Ace
    @Allan23
    @Essexphil
    @mumsie
    @MISTY4ME
    @StayOrGo
    @neenio
    @Doubleme

Will do @Tikay10

Do you know when the settlements for those affected so far, will be taking place?
    @StayOrGo

No, I've not heard anything yet, all the chatter has been about resolving it first.

dunno if this is related, helpful or belongs in a different post as i've not personally had issues with tables not loading however if it's not currently being addressed I'm still having the pause which is causing a lot of lag when playing more than 3 tables and the lobby isn't updating very well, for example it will say 5 players registered in a DYM but when you click and open the game it will only show you names of 2/3 players registered. This is on download client.

Cheers

Hi @sircryptic

It's connected in the same sense as your Mother-In-Law is "family". As in, sort of connected, but not quite the same thing.

The lag issue is something they are aware of & will be addressing, but afaik it's not been sorted yet, & we may need to be a little more patient on that one.

I appreciate that the lobby-lag you describe is inconvenient, & they do plan to try to sort it, but it's a different level of inconvenience & annoyance to tables that won't open, so that was/is priority # 1.
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    £1,000 rebuy b/hunter froze, started again, removed me from table, disappeared, tried to relaunch table, zilch
  • neenioneenio Member Posts: 58
    im using google chrome
    rabdeniro said:

£1,000 rebuy b/hunter froze, started again, removed me from table, disappeared, tried to relaunch table, zilch

Hi @rabdeniro

Sorry to hear that Rab.

I've got the table up, it's playing normally for the other 5 but unforch you are still shown as "AWAY".

There's not a lot I can do to resolve it tonight, all I can do is pass it on to the right chaps, which I certainly will.
    Tikay10 said:

rabdeniro said:

Hi @rabdeniro

Sorry to hear that Rab.

I've got the table up, it's playing normally for the other 5 but unforch you are still shown as "AWAY".

There's not a lot I can do to resolve it tonight, all I can do is pass it on to the right chaps, which I certainly will.
    Nae Probs, tried again, nothing, joined the £300 everything OK with that.
    Tikay10 said:

StayOrGo said:

Tikay10 said:

Hi,

Thanks.

@HelsBels24
    @steveysee
    @Goody_Ace
    @Allan23
    @Essexphil
    @mumsie
    @MISTY4ME
    @StayOrGo
    @neenio
    @Doubleme

Will do @Tikay10

@StayOrGo

No, I've not heard anything yet, all the chatter has been about resolving it first.

OK, that's fair enough. Plug the dam before putting in more water.
    rabdeniro said:

Tikay10 said:

rabdeniro said:

Hi @rabdeniro

Sorry to hear that Rab.

Nae Probs, tried again, nothing, joined the £300 everything OK with that.
    @rabdeniro

OK mate, understood, it's noted.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    edited January 2021
    Didnt play much last night, but just had my 1st non opening table.

Chrome....download. It was an AIPF sat, so I will now contact CS for an hour to reclaim my £3 back.

If it is not happening on the cash tables, surely this must be to do with the lobby loading coding for MTT/DYM games? (including memory)
    edited January 2021
    MAXALLY said:

Didnt play much last night, but just had my 1st non opening table.

Chrome....download. It was an AIPF sat, so I will now contact CS for an hour to reclaim my £3 back.

If it is not happening on the cash tables, surely this must be to do with the lobby loading coding for MTT/DYM games? (including memory)

@MAXALLY

Yes, the problem only affects or affected MTT's & DYM's afaik, thank goodness.
  • 5ausages5ausages Member Posts: 9
    tai-gar said:

Had issues where tables don't open at the start of the tournament. Even if you watch the tournament lobby it is behind the actual play. You can easily miss a couple of hands before the launch. Not too much of a problem unless it is your big and small blinds.
    Had exactly this today in 12.30 Lunchtime tournament.

Have experienced the other issues mentioned over the last week. Needing to reload tables, being told that "another sit and go" is happening when I haven't entered one and tables just freezing.

Obviously some glitches somewhere? Maybe fixed now but hope this helps.

ditto
    Happened again in £300, what I did was launch table from tourney lobby and I got back in.
    rabdeniro said:

Happened again in £300, what I did was launch table from tourney lobby and I got back in.

@rabdeniro

Well done bud.
    Tikay10 said:

Hi,

Thanks.

@HelsBels24
    @steveysee
    @Goody_Ace
    @Allan23
    @Essexphil
    @mumsie
    @MISTY4ME
    @StayOrGo
    @neenio
    @Doubleme

Hi @Tikay10

OK for me today, but only played 4 tables.