You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    I think ive already explained that.... I mean this river weakened your already ultra weak hand further yourself, so im not sure why you questioning my nut hand that got counterfeited.....

As i say, im more than happy at 10/20 blinds, you end up all in with your hand on this board... theres a flush chance out there and a few hugely better lows and your going mad for KK45 when ive already bet and called a raise on the turn... and i will just hope we dont continue to get the silly help for your hands we have had previously and that you cant see my cards in the games to come.

• Options
    So here we have that favourite position once again, with only ever one outcome... the one were they have given up and decide just to giveaway the rest of their chips.

It goes in on the flop, were it takes a second to work out if he has any draw at all... so you know then if theres any way at all, if you could bet on it, you will 100% win here.

By turn its a 9-1 shot, at surefire returns, how good would that be!?? Come on Sky, give us a chance to bet on it, if you want to back the fact it does not auto win for the inferior hand here...... It just does, automatically....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    GizmoukSmall blind20.0020.00200.00
    TheWaddyBig blind40.0060.002740.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • A
    GizmoukCall20.0080.00180.00
    TheWaddyCheck
    Flop
    • A
    • J
    TheWaddyBet80.00160.002660.00
    GizmoukAll-in180.00340.000.00
    TheWaddyRaise200.00540.002460.00
    TheWaddyUnmatched bet100.00440.002560.00
    GizmoukShow
    • Q
    • K
    TheWaddyShow
    • A
    • A
    Turn
    River
    GizmoukWin highStraight to the Ace440.00440.00
    No qualifying low hand
    I went on to win the game, so again, its not sour grapes. Just a request to be able to bet on these situations.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,372
    Maybe screen record the table , then call out in the chat whats going to come before it arrives, that will prove it once and for all.
  • Options
    Haha then the purists would say id recorded a bunch and picked the one that fitted......

I won the game. It has been mentioned i have as good a win rate 'as i could expect'.

I have no real need to complain.

Other than when you get to a certain standard, you can actually see why certain cards are given and what is likely to happen, even if you make the correct play. This certain situation is that if your opponent has a hand that you initially have to work out how they can possibly win, when all in with cards to come.... it will always find it.

I have never honestly seen a situation like this where they are drawing so far thin, that they dont get it online. Ive never been able to think, as with this hand here, wow they have just given their chips away. It doesnt let them.

Its an automatic outcome, as is flopped high straights. Id like to bet on them.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    mumsie said:

Maybe screen record the table , then call out in the chat whats going to come before it arrives, that will prove it once and for all.

Oh I’d absolutely love to see a live twitch stream of this, put it to bed once and for all.

• Options
    Haha, really.... you lot would come up with excuses whatever you saw, lets be totally honest.....
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Havent played the freeroll for a while. I have mentioned this as the deck in full magical flow many times before.

So im low on chips and quite frankly, im bored. So lets not be silly and comment on the play, its irrelevant (coughessexphil).

But the result is one tht you will see over and over and over in this tournament with the enhanced hand situation.

3 hands all in preflop, the worst flops best with top pair.... the turn then brings the nut flush draw for the preflop best hand.... so that means the now biggest underdog 3rd hand gets a silly river, a none club 10 for a straight, right?

Too **** right! If you dont recognise this as a typical enhanced daily freeroll hand, you must have only played a very small handful of them.... Its to advertise the sites as an exciting prospect.

Are you not asking yourselves yet how i manage to be involved in soooooo many of these hands yet, if its not typical of online hands...
    TheWaddySmall blind75.0075.001200.00
    barfly2255Big blind150.00225.001913.76
    Your hole cards
    • K
    69winsalotFold
    Tanya22Fold
    zebulon10Call150.00375.002849.38
    1317All-in2045.002420.000.00
    TheWaddyAll-in1200.003620.000.00
    barfly2255Fold
    zebulon10All-in2849.386469.380.00
    zebulon10Unmatched bet954.385515.00954.38
    TheWaddyShow
    • K
    zebulon10Show
    • A
    1317Show
    • J
    • K
    Flop
    • Q
    Turn
    River
    1317WinStraight to the King5515.005515.00
  • Options
    Any Ace any Jack any Ten any Club and Waddy gets to screenshot another river.

It’s pretty boring.

What would be fun is a stream, with you calling the cards before they’re dealt. I’ll even lay you some odds if you like, that’s what you’ve been asking for right?

Win win for you I’d think.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,281
    I've been reading this thread too much......

I can't believe I was 97.5% to scoop on the turn and the Sky RNG gave my opp the one outer, the only river card that could scoop me, oh woe is me I'm so unlucky.

(let's ignore the fact that it was 56/44 on the flop and the fact that I knew I was doomed on the river, even typed in chat that I should fold my top FH, but still called!)
    ClaudecatSmall blind50.0050.003262.52
    lindsay123Big blind100.00150.001975.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q
    CatsnapRaise200.00350.005645.00
    daggers747Call200.00550.0012988.75
    Bingo321xFold
    EnutCall200.00750.003875.00
    ClaudecatFold
    lindsay123Fold
    Flop
    • Q
    CatsnapBet300.001050.005345.00
    daggers747Call300.001350.0012688.75
    EnutRaise1950.003300.001925.00
    CatsnapCall1650.004950.003695.00
    daggers747Fold
    Turn
    CatsnapCheck
    EnutCheck
    River
    CatsnapAll-in3695.008645.000.00
    EnutAll-in1925.0010570.000.00
    CatsnapUnmatched bet1770.008800.001770.00
    CatsnapShow
    • A
    • K
    EnutShow
    • Q
    • Q
    CatsnapWin highFour 10s8800.0010570.00
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    UL Enut not a lot you can do versus the EHS (enhanced hand situation). Comes in 100%.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    bbMike said:

Any Ace any Jack any Ten any Club and Waddy gets to screenshot another river.

It’s pretty boring.

What would be fun is a stream, with you calling the cards before they’re dealt. I’ll even lay you some odds if you like, that’s what you’ve been asking for right?

Win win for you I’d think.

Maybe comment if its along the lines of what im saying.... and thats the fact the hand fluctuates between 2 hands, but its in fact the 3rd hand that wins.... So your any club, any ace etc etc is totally BS!

Wouldnt even post it if it was A3 v K9 and he hit an ace river would i? Its the fact we see these hands over and over on the freeroll, where one hand hits, then a 2nd hand looks fave on the turn.... then the 3rd hand gets a miracle on the river.

Its to advertise excitement.
    bbMike said:

UL Enut not a lot you can do versus the EHS (enhanced hand situation). Comes in 100%.

The opponent has a huge hand on the flop, so the call is obviously not chasing something that isnt there, which is what i post. Then he just gives him a free card turn. Im not sure what part of this hand fits in with what i post. If the opponent held Ah 2c 10s 8c.... then this would fit in with what i experience..... but this is just 2 monsters on the flop clashing.

The 100% situation happens when the opponent has absolutely no hand or reason to call for all their chips, with cards left to come.

Then again, you know that.
  • Options
    'Then he just gives him a free card turn.'

Why would I not give a free turn card? No low possible now and I want my opponent to catch up and maybe hit their flush and pay off a bet on the river, sadly they hit their one outer.
    My call on the river was poor, a non tilting, better player would have easily folded my hand then.
  • Options
    Thats you guys in a nutshell.... reading something that isnt there. The bbmike likes to comment with irrelevant things, my point was that this hand played out quite normally for 2 players hitting the flop hard.

There was no calling off, trying to hit a miracle with calls on the flop... as in my hands,,, then he just got a free card. It was not a criticism of your play, just that his call was fine the flop and that he then got a free card anyway on the turn.

My point was if the chips went in on the flop and he just had a 10 and absolutely nothing else.... it would be one of those 100% times. But this hand, yes its BS, but played out quite normally.
  • Options
    Guy plays a freeroll gets it in with the worst hand 3 ways, loses and wants to write a book about it.

Fire up a stream let’s see you call these events in real time. Should be a good watch.

I could post you plenty of hands where the run out is not very interesting, perhaps we should be doing that for a little balance?
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Thats you guys in a nutshell.... reading something that isnt there. The bbmike likes to comment with irrelevant things, my point was that this hand played out quite normally for 2 players hitting the flop hard.

There was no calling off, trying to hit a miracle with calls on the flop... as in my hands,,, then he just got a free card. It was not a criticism of your play, just that his call was fine the flop and that he then got a free card anyway on the turn.

My point was if the chips went in on the flop and he just had a 10 and absolutely nothing else.... it would be one of those 100% times. But this hand, yes its BS, but played out quite normally.

Oh the irony.
  • Options
    Again, a silly post... was i really moaning bout losing with K9 in a freeroll, or was it just another example to back up what i say will magically happen.

Anyway, until the next time i play an hour or so ......

• Options
    Stream.
  • Options
    You have also sent me a private message for me to do it nude for £500, im still thinking bout it..... but stop pressuring me....
  • Options
    Difficult when you get called out eh.

Not interested in seeing anything other than the cards you keep banging on about.
  • Options
    As your private message, i will indeed ignore what you put up on here (taps nose)... will get back to you soon x