You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

EURO 2024

Comments

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,723
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,429
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,873
    Anyone watch the Germany v Scotland game. ?

One sided before send off after send off horrible to watch unless you were German.
    ........ so my question (why make it one sided)

Would it not be better for the Game & Match for the sent of player to be substituted with new player from subs bench.

Just saying....... cough !
    edited June 15
    The offending Player is out of the Game his Punishment.

Why punish the hole Team, ending fair Game .........
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,226
    It happened in Euro 24.

Always wanted to ask this, why should it not apply to send offs. Anyone ?

If a Player is Injured as result of tackle and can't continue he / she is replaced.

Game Continues ........full side. Not one sided.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,226
    goldon said:

It happened in Euro 24.

Always wanted to ask this, why should it not apply to send offs. Anyone ?

If a Player is Injured as result of tackle and can't continue he / she is replaced.

Game Continues ........full side. Not one sided.

The player, & his team, get punished for a sending off, exactly as they should. Trying to gain advantage by foul means is not permitted.

A team should not be punished because one of their players got injured. No foul was committed, no unfair advantage was attempted.

They got Punished with the penalty inside the box outside free kick advantage.
    A couple of free bets to use up today and an England win boosted bet.

edited June 16
    Had a few winners yesterday including the first step of the ladder bet so I'm going with the second step today as well as a couple more free bet builders once the teams are known.

A free bet builder on the England game.

Will probably have a go on this bet later as well.

The ladder continues...

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    so I reckon England will get past our group because we have a relatively easy group. then we likely get past the next stage as we play the third place after topping our group.

but then after that we likely face france croatia or spain none of whom we can beat. so we go out in the quartres.

I would rather we went out earlier so the Nazi pub can die down some. but I suppose its better then us making the final.
    Gone for another double up on England.

Also gone for this boost.

Doubleme said:

so I reckon England will get past our group because we have a relatively easy group. then we likely get past the next stage as we play the third place after topping our group.

but then after that we likely face france croatia or spain none of whom we can beat. so we go out in the quartres.

I would rather we went out earlier so the Nazi pub can die down some. but I suppose its better then us making the final.

You was doing ok until that statement.
    lucy4 said:

Doubleme said:

You was doing ok until that statement.
    okay for what? quite a number of people on the forums have actively expressed hate for me. I could allocate it to a misunderstanding or two along the way but I think it goes much deeper then that.

I am not trying to annoy people or going out my way to annoy people but neither am I going out my way to be liked. I wont be liked by this community. So I dont know what doing alright is supposed to mean.

That pub is nortious for been rough/racist round my way. I have directly experienced it. Maybe I do go a bit hyperbolic with it as any incidents I have had have either been when in the pub or almost directly outside it as I pass by. So maybe assuming a 15 minute walk radius in any direction of the pub is unsafe might be a bit over the top but better safe then sorry?

I have got some dirty looks but thats just usual anti semetism. Which is quite normal for the UK.
    The Forum Police make everyone welcome till after Christmas then your on your own.
    well we looked strong there holding on for a win desperately for dear live and just edging out serbia.

Not impressed lol. at this rate maybe I get lucky and england go out earlier then the nazi pub can quiten down sooner.