You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

EURO 2024

18910111214»

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,975
    well that was total and utter domination what were we playing the 8 1 1?

we are lucky to not be down 8-0 at half time.

Well endland wont win this one unless something big changes in the second half.

I think England are just hoping to hold on 0-0 to try and win on penalties this is ending in tears for england once again.
    ok there is that game done we can post all our normal memes well time to wait another two years for the vague hopes and then heart break of england fans.
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,723
    I'm drunk and I don't know what's going on...
    edited July 14

and its over and it will be safe to go outside again after a few days. No parades and drunk celebrations for months two years until England get their hopes up and flop again.
  • Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 578
    Bean81 said:

Spain are far too long at 2/1 IMO. I get that anything can happen in tournament football, but evens would be closer to the mark.

It's a shame for England but this was easy money.

What next for Gareth? He's done a great job changing the squad culture and getting us closer to winning, with the criticism about tactics and substitutions fair. If the number one requirement for an England manager is to be English, there isn't a lot of talent queueing up.
  • gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 530
    Well that was some laugh. The same story as it has been at every other tournament in my lifetime. Papped out the first time they come up against anyone decent

Get it right up every single one of you

Won a few quid too.

😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘😘
  • legascaaclegascaac Member Posts: 161
    Good night then Greg a had the correct score but you done good mate
    Well done nice one