You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Is anyone else experiencing constant disconnections?

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2010
    "Our Technical teams are keeping an open mind on this issue"--- there you go lads and lasses, I told you they were doing thier best, what more do you want eh?--- a technical team with an open mind, or something?--eh?
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2010

THXS ADAM ,

TRULY,DEEPLY,HONESTLY,100% , I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE WHO WORKS FOR SKY POKER WANTS TO DO THERE BEST FOR THE SITE AND WANTS CUSTOMERS TO ENJOY PLAYING HERE.I NEVER DOUBTED THAT AND STILL DON'T.
    HOW CUSTOMER CARE DEALS WITH CUSTOMERS AT TIMES IS QUITE ANOTHER MATTER.I DON'T EVEN BLAME THE EMPLOYEES THERE , ALTHOUGH I HAVE EXPERIENCED RUDENESS AND INSULTS . THE GENERAL PARTY LINE SEEMS TO BE , WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE BUT AS A GOODWILL GESTURE ... BLAH BLAH ( IF YOU ARE LUCKY).
    DO I BELIEVE THAT ONLY 10 PEOPLE CONTACTED CC AND REPORTED A PROBLEM??? WONDER HOW MANY GOT
    FOPPED OFF , HOW MANY DIDN'T BOTHER TO CONTACT THEM ( I DIDN'T ) . I WITNESSED PLAYERS HAVINGD DC AND HOW IT AFFECTED THERE GAME .THERE ARE OVER 20 PEOPLE THAT ... FOUND ... THIS THREAD AND POSTED !!! THERE WAS A PROBLEM, SIMPLES !!!

FOR MY FRIEND OYNUTTER - CUSTOMER CARE  HAS AN OPEN MIND TOO  , THEN THERE BRAINS FELL OUT.
  • chew07chew07 Member Posts: 416
    edited September 2010
    Hi again people could i ask all those who have been having disconnection problems to e-mail the details that Sky Adam has asked for , i know some of us have already done this but it seems that only a few of us have .
                 I have spoken to Sky Des and he says that at the moment they cannot find a problem with there system but this dosent mean that the problem isnt there .But for them to dig deeper they need as much detail as they can get about these disconnections. Thanks.

• rickieb1rickieb1 Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2010
    sky is rigged but hey they all are  probly the software sky uses always when you think you got it it happens gl evryone
  • rickieb1rickieb1 Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2010
    not had no probs tonight but have in the pasted but had lot of stupid beats tonight  lol
  • fr4nkiefr4nkie Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2010

From Friday 11th aug i have had disconnections but only when I have good hands honestly
    and some massive pots then when you are re-connected your chips are lost
  • -v--v- Member Posts: 34
    edited September 2010
    Its been fine for the past 2 days but now its started happening again. Im trying to play 4 cash tables here but its impossible. The tables all keep freezing at the same time every 10 mins or so. Why is this happening? Im just losing money here
  • Sky_Mod4Sky_Mod4 Member Posts: 176
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Is anyone else experiencing constant disconnections?:
    Its been fine for the past 2 days but now its started happening again. Im trying to play 4 cash tables here but its impossible. The tables all keep freezing at the same time every 10 mins or so. Why is this happening? Im just losing money here
    Posted by -v-
    Hi, see the Sky_Adam post at the top of the page as to how to report this problem. 
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited September 2010

I have also had these problems consistently over the past few months and have now, regrettably, come to the decision that i will no longer be playing here until the downloadable version is available. After OPTIMISATION the problems went away for a couple of days but now seem to have come back and i am now getting adobe script errors again. NOT GOOD ENUFF>
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2010
    Posted by -v-
    Yes -v - it was fine for 2 days for me but last night when I was playing the Primo it went 2/3 times.
  • salazarsalazar Member Posts: 330
    edited September 2010
    What the **** is it with this site, I have only just started playing on here and I'm losing connection every 30 mins and usually it always happens when I'm in a hand. In fact I've just lost connection while I'm typing this. Talk about taking the p***.
    Is this likely to get sorted soon coz I can't play poker like this? Not to mention that it's costing me money because my hand always gets folded when i lose connection.

P.S I have super fast broadband, I can download a full movie in 30 mins, so it's nothing to do with that.
  • dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited September 2010
    im getting diconnected alot in the last 48hrs
  • mastaheadmastahead Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2010
    i've also noticed that pinging skypoker.com results in time outs (go to command prompt and type ping skypoker.com)

anyone else see that as well?
    edited September 2010
    A question for Sky Adam or anyone else on the Sky team,you keep telling us to let you know all our details about the disconnections which i and others have done .When are you going to let us know what you have found out about the problem,you have had my details almost a week now and the last contact i have had from Sky was a phone call from Sky Des saying you are trying to find out what if any the problem is from your end .
                   Is there any chance someone from Sky can please let us know how you are doing with your long drawn out look at YOUR problem .Thank you .
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited September 2010
    A question for Sky Adam or anyone else on the Sky team,you keep telling us to let you know all our details about the disconnections which i and others have done .When are you going to let us know what you have found out about the problem,you have had my details almost a week now and the last contact i have had from Sky was a phone call from Sky Des saying you are trying to find out what if any the problem is from your end .                Is there any chance someone from Sky can please let us know how you are doing with your long drawn out look at YOUR problem .Thank you .
    Posted by chew07
    Hi Everyone,

As discussed with Michael, I can confirm that the investigations are on-going and remain as the highest of priorities for Sky Poker. The investigation so far has not uncovered any evidence which would explain the cause of the disconnection from our perspective.

The investigation is still very much open and therefore we encourage you all to continue to report your problems through the appropriate channel (Customer Care), as advised earlier. I notice that some of you have reported your disconnections over the last 24 hours, this info is now with our technical team and being analysed, thank you for taking the time to contact us and assist our investigation.

Kind Regards

Adam

• karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 913
    edited September 2010
    i losing connection again, i had someone call me the other day and asked if it happened again record hand id.  called customer care were not interested in them just keep telling me to change my browser.  Not interested in refunding any money. only if you cant get back in a tournament,  Losing up to five hands every now and  again makes a lot of difference in a tournament
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2010
    why not try telling the tech team to monitor a tournament-- everyone in the 2.20 deep stack today was getting disconnected (except me, in Ireland--lol)
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2010
    PLAYER A : DARN%$%^ JUST HAD MY KK FOLDED                                                                                                          TECHPERSON ( RAILING ) DON'T WORRY BOUT IT M8 ,WOULD OF LOST ANYWAYS                                                              PLAYER A : HOW YA NOW THAT                                                                                                                                      TP : WE RIGGED IT BRO , SOMETIMES WE GET BORED AND DO STUFF LIKE THAT FOR A LAUGH                                                             

PLAYER B : TECH , I GOT AA , WHAT SHOOULD IA DO                                                                                                      TP::   FOLD IT ,GONNA BE A 3 WAY ALLIN AND J4 WILL WIN.                                                                                            PLAYER B : JEEZ CMON , WHATS WRONG WITH U , I WOULD OF TREBLED UP                                                                      TP: OH YEAH , OOPS SOZ ,GOT THE HANDS MIXED UP                                                   

YOU MEAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS OY ???                                                  
    edited September 2010
                                    First of all i would like to thank you Sky Adam for taking the time to ring me today and to let me know where your investigations have got to so far .
                                   I do agree with you that the more people who report this matter to you the better , because the more information you have hopely will give you a better chance of pinpointing the cause of the disconnection problem .
                                  After your telephone call today i played in the 2-20pm deepstack, during the game i was disconnected twice the first time i beleive it was just me who suffered the disconnection . The second time im told by other players who were on my table that they also lost connection at the same time as me .
                                 The details of my disconnections will be e-mailed to Sky Des as he has asked me to report any such problems to him.On a much lighter subject please note that my name is Mick ,the last people to call me Michael were my Mum and a few not very nice people who work for the City of London Police Force.
                                 Once again thank you for your telephone call and please remember to keep the forum informed as to your progress in this matter .
                                                  Kind Regards
                                                  Mick .
  • KingAlfredKingAlfred Member Posts: 23
    edited September 2010
    I got DC today and it took me ages to get back into the tournament. I use SKy broadband and have no problems at other sites, only with Sky.

We hear lots of concerned noises from Sky, but nothing about any refunds. People posting on the forum seem almost sycophantic towards the powers that be. I think you will only see any proper recompense when enough people start voting with their feet and stop playing.