You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE

Comments

• Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited April 2011
    My nap at a price for the Grand National is Dooneys Gate @66/1....Trained by W. Mullins, ridden by son Mullins and most importantly owned by Mrs Mullins, they will be all ready and trying extra hard for this special race. 
  • Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    edited April 2011
    Hi Father - firstly can I mirror what everyone else has said and thank you for all your hard work in running a very enjoyable comp.

I have backed 3 for the national in majesic concorde, skippers brigg and big fella thanks but can't have any of them due to the fact that I am only 1 ahead of Dohh because of a non runner so need a big price nobody else has picked hmmm - come back to you.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,328
    edited April 2011
    Your nap is logged Any2suited and kalooki8 thanks for your kind words mate. Cant wait to beat you in the freeroll on monday.

Who will win the battle of the padre's ?

Father V
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited April 2011

Reve de Sivola - 3.25 ty
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE:
    Hi Father - firstly can I mirror what everyone else has said and thank you for all your hard work in running a very enjoyable comp. I have backed 3 for the national in majesic concorde, skippers brigg and big fella thanks but can't have any of them due to the fact that I am only 1 ahead of Dohh because of a non runner so need a big price nobody else has picked hmmm - come back to you.
    Posted by kalooki8
    lol !!!

I run so bad!! Couldn't even pick a non runner out :(

I wanna up the stakes kalooki, so I propose....

If your horse falls after mine tomorrow (obviously they're both going down) I'll send £20 over to a charity of your choice.

If my horse beats yours, (ie. it falls after yours falls) You post a new thread in punters corner admitting that DOHHHHHHH is a better horse racing tipster than Kalooki, and that you're gonna have a bet on my next 4 selections the following saturday!

;)

Game on!

(If anyone else wants a piece of this action, post up. I'll take on the lot of ya! Obv if theres loads, the 20 might have to shrink to 10 or 5, but I don't mind, I'm not guna lose anyway)

• Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE : lol !!! I run so bad!! Couldn't even pick a non runner out :( I wanna up the stakes kalooki, so I propose.... If your horse falls after mine tomorrow (obviously they're both going down) I'll send £20 over to a charity of your choice. If my horse beats yours, (ie. it falls after yours falls) You post a new thread in punters corner admitting that DOHHHHHHH is a better horse racing tipster than Kalooki, and that you're gonna have a bet on my next 4 selections the following saturday! ;) Game on! (If anyone else wants a piece of this action, post up. I'll take on the lot of ya! Obv if theres loads, the 20 might have to shrink to 10 or 5, but I don't mind, I'm not guna lose anyway)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Never mind testing the horses, I reckon JJ needs a drug test for throwing this open to everyone on the forum........

best post in absolute weeks!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited April 2011
    Whjat time do the naps have to be in by today father??
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,556
    edited April 2011
    Whjat time do the naps have to be in by today father??
    Posted by shazallin
    NAPS ON 9TH APRIL 2011 TO BE IN BY 1.05PM

In the words of Bono.....I still havent found what I am looking for!

• Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited April 2011

Bluesea Cracker in the National for me pls........(I'm having to go against Quinz bcoz I need better odds)
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2011

I was going to find a short priced horse today to try and consolidate a top 3 finish.

But what the heck, il go for Majestic Concorde in the BIGGIE.

Thank you Father.

• Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE : NAPS ON 9TH APRIL 2011 TO BE IN BY 1.05PM In the words of Bono.....I still havent found what I am looking for!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Ta
    xxx

No idea what im doing yet either, gunna hnng on as long as i gone and just go for a big priced national horse thaty nobdoy else picks

Shaz
    xxx
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited April 2011

4.15 Aintree Beacauseicouldntsee

It has to stay around the 22s I took this morning but hey ho...

Good luck to all in the National and anyone with bets today.

Well done to the Father for the organising and running of a great fun comp, and if we win its a bonus.

Sadly due to the pointed arrow and lager commitments I will be unavailable for Monday night's freeroll but I hope one of the few that entered every week is victorious.

Keith 
  • Options
    littleloulittlelou Member Posts: 268
    edited April 2011
    4.15 west end rocker
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited April 2011
    500 aintree orzare
  • Options
    Spartan3Spartan3 Member Posts: 86
    edited April 2011
    4:15 Character Building

Thanks for all your hard work Father, it's been great crack even though my naps haven't been.  Still it's character building!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,556
    edited April 2011

Its decision time. I would of liked to of gone for Quinz but the price will not be big enough for me to get a top 3 finish, so I am going to have a punt on...

4.15 Aintree - Skippers Brig.

A MASSIVE THANKS TO TERRY for running this. It has been fun. Hope we all enjoy the Monday freeroll (thanks Sky) and we manage to bring Doh down a peg or two :))

Best of luck everyone today!

Cheers, Alan.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    All above logged and please note our freeroll is now in the tournament lobby. All you have to do is log on before 7pm, the lucky 40 are already registered.

The Head Lad's nap today is 

Quinz in the 4.15 at aintree

Good luck all 
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for all the kind comments, sorry you cant make the freeroll Keith
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2011
    4.15 west end rocker