You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE

1303132333436»

Comments

• Options
    hiandri23hiandri23 Member Posts: 139
    edited April 2011
    was just coming on to post that father  that bet was taken from shaz is bets today cause i cant pick a winner myself lately thank you again
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE:
    was just coming on to post that father  that bet was taken from shaz is bets today cause i cant pick a winner myself lately thank you again
    Posted by hiandri23
    Well done mate, so that's two of us who have screwed sky over now.

If this carries on, they won't offer any more prizes lol!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited April 2011
    Well its my turn now and you won't be surprised to know I am using my free bet on Ocean Transit 3.20 Cheltenham on Thursday.

wish me luck
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited April 2011
    Well its my turn now and you won't be surprised to know I am using my free bet on Ocean Transit 3.20 Cheltenham on Thursday. wish me luck
    Posted by vaigret
    I may invest some beer vouchers myself !!!!

GL Father
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited April 2011
    Try a small e/w on Carrer Move in the 7.05 at Tipperary to night
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited April 2011
    ocean transit should i repeat should be a bet to nowt ew at 6s,if it repeats its last run surely must go very close,theres a lot of these horses out of the hcap,and i can see ocean staying on strongly all being well,my only concern is that horses geared up for cheltenham can go over the top at this time of year in most cases the horses are primed all season for the festival and some times dont carry there form through ,but that doesnt always apply
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited April 2011

*****************HELP Reqd PLEASE***********

I've never placed a bet on here before and I don't know how I go about it doing so, anyone generous enough to guide me through it please so I dont muck it up..............thanx in anticipation.

I want to use my 2 x £5 tokens ( ps; how do I do use them?) and I have selected the following:-

'THIRD INTENTION'   -  14:10 @ Cheltenham

'QUESTIONING'         -  15:00 @ Nwmkt

'NATIVE KHAN'          -  16:10 @ Nwmkt

'ART HISTORY'         -  17:50 @ Nwmkt

I was thinking of placing £2 win on each + a £2 accum.

Any views or suggestions gr8ly appreciated, but need to be quick.....ta
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE : ***************** HELP Reqd PLEASE *********** I've never placed a bet on here before and I don't know how I go about it doing so, anyone generous enough to guide me through it please so I dont muck it up..............thanx in anticipation. I want to use my 2 x £5 tokens ( ps; how do I do use them?) and I have selected the following:-  'THIRD INTENTION'   -  14:10 @ Cheltenham  'QUESTIONING'         -  15:00 @ Nwmkt  'NATIVE KHAN'          -  16:10 @ Nwmkt  'ART HISTORY'         -  17:50 @ Nwmkt I was thinking of placing £2 win on each + a £2 accum. Any views or suggestions gr8ly appreciated, but need to be quick.....ta
    Posted by billyboots
    Billy

Go to SKY bet, racing, click through the racing to get to each racecard.

Click on each of the above chosen horses.

When all four are on your slip, scroll down to bottom of screen where all bets are displayed.

Where it says singles put 2.00 in box

and in accumulator do same thing

on right hand side in green should say total bet £10.00

If it does click on place bet

make sure you click for your free bet tokens to be used, in orange highlighted under your selections

any problems gimme a shout

GL M8

Keith
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE : Billy Go to SKY bet, racing, click through the racing to get to each racecard. Click on each of the above chosen horses. When all four are on your slip, scroll down to bottom of screen where all bets are displayed. Where it says singles put 2.00 in box and in accumulator do same thing on right hand side in green should say total bet £10.00 If it does click on place bet make sure you click for your free bet tokens to be used, in orange highlighted under your selections any problems gimme a shout GL M8 Keith
    Posted by kaymac
    Thanx a million Keith.....:)-
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Good luck billyboots, go get them.

andybuck,I'm hoping OT still well in and as for cheltenham I dont think she was fully laid out for that race only, I think her form meant they had to run her and she did the business, lets hope she does it again. Even if she doesnt she doesnt owe me a penny. It was her who got me where i am today.

Father Vaigret
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Oh well I didnt win anything on my free bet but had a good run with Ocean Transit so not complaining
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited April 2011

ok today i finally used my £25 free bet and it went on a horse called pugnacity at weatherby,it won at 4/1 so £100 profit,wiiiiiiiiii .. (had a few bob of my money on it too).
    Was a horrible selling race,but i felt this was best of a bad bunch and lucky for me it romped home.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Well done mate

on the win and the nap win

Keith
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2011
    Nice work fins, these free bets have cost sky a fair few quid.

I miss the naps comp. We need a new comp. Don't mind what sport, but we need something to liven up punters corner again!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Well done Fins
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited May 2011
    Nice work fins, these free bets have cost sky a fair few quid. I miss the naps comp. We need a new comp. Don't mind what sport, but we need something to liven up punters corner again!
    Posted by splashies
    Couldn,t agree more

also I keep seeing all these horses tipped but don,t know who to follow

I see fins won the naps table, but as he rarely posts on this I,m guessing he probably got a bit lucky