You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,330
    edited April 2011
    Oh WOW BADBOY985 , now that is a bit of a bu..er
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Table for combined ready to be filled in

NameHorse ProfitPoker ProfitTotalProfit
    FINS22.00  
    The Head Lad15.00  
    splashies15.00  
    BADBOY9859.75  
    chrispip9.50  
    Norbit9.00  
    goodylad218.00  
    kaymac3.00  
    NINSNANNY2.00  
    MAXALLY1.75  
    UKjoe1.50  
    Any2Suited2.00  
    billyboots2.00  
    Andybuck5.50  
    TENOFSPADE5.50  
    littlelou5.67  
    moonooo6.25  
    Kiwini4u9.09  
    kalooki810.00  
    wynne193811.00  
    labrat6411.00  
    Big Bucks11.00  
    DOHS Donkeys11.00  
    shazallin11.00  
    hiandri2311.00  
    Brrrrrrr11.00  
    HITPUP11.00  
    Spartan311.00  
    mkgunner11.00  
    Archdigger11.00  
    jackda11.00  
    Meatpies11.00  
    YOUNG GUN 11.00  
    strange66611.00  
    slaverchop11.00  
    dalty11.00  
    christiann11.00  
    Frankie6711.00  
    FILIPSEBO11.00  
    MP3311.00  
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE:

Thanks for all your hard work Father V.........good job done well......:)-  
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited April 2011
    hi guys just realised might have a bit of a problem with the freeroll monday night as me and the wife playing in the same tourniment might be some sought of rule breaking for sky
    if it is mods please accept my apologies and de reg me if anyone has an issue with us both playing please say on this thread and i will de reg myself.
    would like to play to have a laugh with you all and following dohs lead if i do win anything i will donate it to a injured racehorse charity after reading bannadogs post after todays national which kinda puts my winnings into perspective
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited April 2011
    well done father on running the naps comp,many thanks from me and meat pies
  • Options
    edited April 2011

As far as I see BADBOY985 there is no problem with you both playing. In fact if you both didnt play I would be most disappointed, you have both supported the comp and both desrve to come to the party.

Thanks andybuck and meatpies

• Options
    chrispipchrispip Member Posts: 342
    edited April 2011
    Well done FINS and thanks to Father V for putting it altogether.
    First time foray for me into the community and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Hope to join you all monday.
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2011
    Thank you for all your efforts Father and thank you Sky for the free bet.

Good luck to all in the poker. I won't be in til 8.30pm so i will have probably blinded away.
  • Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited April 2011
    wahay i binked it !!
    cheers everyone thanks again father for running this so well,see you all in the freeroll.
  • Options
    edited April 2011

chrispip, splashies and fins thank you for your kind comments and I hope all off you have a run in the freeroll and that splashies not blinded out before he can join.

Sky Jordan says he has credited the winners accounts so hope you have it and play it up hard.

God Bless you all

Father Vaigret

• Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    edited April 2011
    Congratulations Finns and Father / Splashies too.

Unfortunately missed my last entry due to golf and beer so also unfortunately missed the Dohh Challenge however I think he will have to admit that I'm far and away the better tipster (tables don't lie). Maybe I'll just have to own him on Monday night too.

Once again and finally thanks Father for all of your work on running an excellent comp, just wished I could have added more to it rather than just fading the minus key on your pc.

Take care all
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Hi M8

Wonered what happened to you yesterday, sound like you were enjoying yourself.

thanks for your comments and yes the red ink has got a lot lower in my printer.

Hopefully we will meet on fianl table tomoz

• Options
    edited April 2011
    Well I used the FREE £10 bet.
    GolfUS Masters 2011Without Rory McIlroyWithout 10/04/2011 18:00Charl Schwartzel (Win) @ 6/1
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited April 2011
    n Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE:
    Well I used the FREE £10 bet. Golf US Masters 2011 Without Rory McIlroy Without 10/04/2011 18:00 Charl Schwartzel ( Win ) @ 6/1
    Posted by splashies
    Hi Splashies,...........many congratulations on both counts ie; the Forum naps table and with your bet, suppose your going for your hat-trick in the freeroll tonight :)-.
    Just wanted to ask about your bet,.........did you place £10 for McIlroy not to win the masters @ 6/1 ? or did you have to name Schwartzel to win it. 
  • Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited April 2011
    n Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE : Hi Splashies,...........many congratulations on both counts ie; the Forum naps table and with your bet, suppose your going for your hat-trick in the freeroll tonight :)-. Just wanted to ask about your bet,.........did you place £10 for McIlroy not to win the masters @ 6/1 ? or did you have to name Schwartzel to win it. 
    Posted by billyboots
    Its betting without McIlroy, so basicly if he was to go on and win it like he was expected you would be betting on who finished 2nd, in this case he had a shocker so it turend out to be who won it
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    n Response to Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE : Hi Splashies,...........many congratulations on both counts ie; the Forum naps table and with your bet, suppose your going for your hat-trick in the freeroll tonight :)-. Just wanted to ask about your bet,.........did you place £10 for McIlroy not to win the masters @ 6/1 ? or did you have to name Schwartzel to win it. 
    Posted by billyboots
    Cheers mate. Yes, as shaz says. It was schwartzel to win, without McIlroy. So if McIlroy won and Schwartzel came 2nd then the bet would have still won.

• Options
    edited April 2011
    Well done splashies , played up well.

Father Vaigret
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,562
    edited April 2011

Good luck ALL in our freeroll tonight folks!

Please note I will also be playing in the DTD which is another 3 tables so will no doubt be in mini view so I wont be in the chat box (could be a good thing, lol). CHEERS!
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited April 2011

Congrats to Fins for winnining, and well done to other for taking place prizes.

GL all in tourney tonight.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited April 2011
    Good luck everyone tonight.  I am going to be playing WAY out of my comfort zone tonight playing 5 games at once so apologies if I dont answer your chat.

Steve