You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Join Team Ninja Plonkers

Comments

• Options
    tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 51
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    [
    well played lads close myself cashed in one but should have done better still all in top 40 were getting there
  • Options
    DagnamitDagnamit Member Posts: 299
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers : [ well played lads close myself cashed in one but should have done better still all in top 40 were getting there
    Posted by tosca21
    Hadn't noticed that tosca, 5 runners and we were all in the top 40.  Well done guys, more of the same next week I hope, see yous then.
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers :   bring it on lets see if we can get more than 5 entrants (anyone seen acidman) played him on cash tables but does not  aknowledge me
    Posted by tosca21

Hi Tosca. 90% of the poker i've played for the last few months has been cash. Mainly because i've just played when i've got some spare time and couldn't always commit to tournament poker.

When I'm playing cash I'm always multi-tabling so always use mini-view and can't see any chat. I always find this helps with my game too because I can't see if anybody is being abusive.

So I'm sorry that I didn't reply but it's not personal honest.

I'm in the DTD tonight for the first time in ages and will play with the chat open for as much of it as possible.

I'll try and find your tables and say hi.

Good luck everybody for this evening.

Also a massive well done to Swordsyboy and Nagrom for cashing in last nights 30k super roller.
  • Options
    MeloPeteMeloPete Member Posts: 188
    edited November 2012
    1 cash tonight, horrendous in another and about 40th in the other. OK I guess

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Doea anyone know when the rumoured tourney is for past "week champions" of the DTD is and what format it will be. I binked the DTD about a year ago with a 1st and 2nd and just wondered if it's a freeroll or just exclusive buy-in tournament

• Options
    edited November 2012
    7th last week, 14th this week. Wish I'd played the whole month now :(. Think next month is gonna be our month. Lets try and get a top 10 finish between us every week, YAY!!

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Doea anyone know when the rumoured tourney is for past "week champions" of the DTD is and what format it will be. I binked the DTD about a year ago with a 1st and 2nd and just wondered if it's a freeroll or just exclusive buy-in tournament
    Posted by MeloPete

No, I had no idea this was happening to be honest.

Well done everybody who has been playing the DTD as much as they can. I didn't do too well last night.

Tried to say hi to as many people last night but was having trouble with the lobbies not opening.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Good luck to Darn and Acidman tonight in the top of the posts tournie.

Area51 oynutter
    Team Talk AcidMan27
    The Shed IDONKCALLU
    General Poker Chat Darntootin
    The Poker Clinic profman15
    The Punter's Corner splashies
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Cheers dagnamit, it was a good game. Pity Darntootin didn't take it down, he deserved to win it after all his work with the flop series.

Good luck all who are playing the DTD this evening, I'm showing my face again.

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited December 2012
    Hi Guys.
    For all those that missed out on a chance to qualify for SPT Luton, here is your chance to get involved Online.

Sky are putting on an SPT Online Side Event which is sychronised to start at 2PM Saturday at the same time as SPT Starts.

The Link is HERE - 1K SPT Side Event

To see the original thread of me grovelling for this :) See HERE Thankfully they thought it was a good idea so I didn't have to grovel too much lol.

I hope as many of you as possible that are not attending the SPT @ Luton can play and join in the fun.

Best of Luck all.

Pokertrev
  • Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited December 2012
    Hello plonkers. come and join us!

TPT XMAS SPECIAL

Following high level top secret talks between myself and SkyDave I can announce the following timed tourneys for the TPT Xmas Extravaganza!

HERE A 30 min Timed £2-20 buy in

HERE A 60 min Timed £3-30 buy in

Both tourneys are same night Wednesday 19th December. These tourneys are open to all DTD regulars and all team members and I will post details of the games on Facebook. Please note no P.M.'s are being sent the password is bullfrog. Mulled wine and mince pies at the interval*.

*May not be true
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Just wondered if there is anyone in this team any more. Getting pretty dissilusioned with it TBH. Every week I play the DTD and seem to be either on my own or with maybe 1 or 2 others. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side?

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Just wondered if there is anyone in this team any more. Getting pretty dissilusioned with it TBH. Every week I play the DTD and seem to be either on my own or with maybe 1 or 2 others. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side?
    Posted by MeloPete
    Hi Pete,  sorry you're feeling disillusioned with the team.  I still consider myself a member, however, I have had some early morning appointments the past 2 weeks and therefore I haven't played the DTD so far this month.  I probably won't be playing the rest of the month either as the next 2 fall on christmas eve and hogmany.

I will be back to playing the DTD in the month of January and hopefully a few others will be back ready and raring to go in the new year.  Take care Pete and best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

Jacqui
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Cheers Jacqui

Don't really want to be part of a massive team but it's nice to know others are still there. Due to xmas etc I'll probably back on it on January too. GL and merry christmas

Pete
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    hope to be back soon been having a bad run all round so give it a rest
    also off to teneriffe on 4th jan for 10 days be back mid jan
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Tenerife? You jammy g*t!  Have a nice time. :)

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Tenerife? You jammy g*t!  Have a nice time. :)
    Posted by MeloPete
    cheers pete hope to come back refreshed and raring to go
    can understand what you say though. We are showing 18 members less dazler
    i think I was last to join about 6 months ago but have never seen some names at the dtd ever
    I think some must have joined and changed their minds or deserted to other teams
    Think the captain needs to re assess and find out how many true members we now have i feel that about 8-10 is about the size of it

tosca21
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I hope everyone had a very merry christmas.  Mine was nice and quiet, spending quality time with all the family.  I am well and truely stuffed with another meal out planned for tomorrow.  Don't know if my stomach will cope.

All the best for 2013
    Ninjas and gl at the tables, I'll see you there soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hi all.

Yeah I had quite a good christmas thanks for asking Dagnamit. Mine was the same as yours, spent with family and friends.

Hope everybody else has been having a good one.

Have a good holiday in January Tosca.

Sorry about not playing in the last couple of DTD's Pete. I was planning on playing them but had a few loose ends to tie up with work before christmas so couldn't make the one before or this Mondays just gone.

Not sure if I'll be playing this next weeks but I'll be playing in the rest.

Congrats to Nagrom for finishing runner up in last nights Christmas UKOPS event2.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    First DTD of the new year, i'm in.  Good luck all playing.