You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Join Team Ninja Plonkers

Comments

• Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited January 2013
    Sorry I couldn't play last night. My Nan passed away yesterday so wasn't in the mood for poker.

I loaded up the site later on to see if anybody had run deep.

Congratulations to Melopete on taking down DTD3.

Enjoy the money.
  • Options
    DagnamitDagnamit Member Posts: 299
    edited January 2013
    Sorry to hear your sad news, our condolences to you and your family.

A big well done to Pete, sorry I was unable to rail.  Lets try again next week and I'll do my damnedest to rail the final tables, or better still to be on them.
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited January 2013
    Thanks.

She's been suffering with alzheimers for over a year so it was probably a blessing in the end.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi all, i'm unable to play the DTD tonight due to working the backshift.  Good luck to all ninjas who play tonight and i'll hopefully rail you all when you reach the final tables. 

P.S.  Hope you had a brilliant holiday Tosca and are ready and raring to go.

Jacqui
  • Options
    MeloPeteMeloPete Member Posts: 188
    edited January 2013
    Grrrrr. I can't play tonight either, soz. Too much work on at the moment, if anyone is playing and gets deep I may rail though. Hopefully be back on it next week.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    GL all tonight. Doing the mini and a £2.30 bh too so hope I run well

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Just home from work and Pete is in final 4 of dtd1 glglgl

EDIT:  He is also in the final 12 of mini bh,  Go Pete

2nd in DTD1 & FT mini bh

EDIT:  Pete took down the mini bh bagging an ipad mini to boot.  Very well done Pete.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    Just home from work and Pete is in final 4 of dtd1 glglgl EDIT:  He is also in the final 12 of mini bh,  Go Pete 2nd in DTD1 & FT mini bh E DIT:  Pete took down the mini bh bagging an ipad mini to boot.  Very well done Pete.
    Posted by Dagnamit

Whoop whoop!! I was just on a heater last night. seemed to flop the world. cheers for the rail
  • Options
    shane360shane360 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    hey im intrested in playing team poker? :)
  • Options
    loolololloloololollo Member Posts: 929
    edited February 2013
    can i join :p?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    hey im intrested in playing team poker? :)
    Posted by shane360
    Come join us - AcidMan is capt so he'll have to confirm. It's a small team but we all rail each other

• Options
    kelly05kelly05 Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Join Team Ninja Plonkers:
    That's right folks, the plonkers are here and recruiting. Do you enjoy a good game of poker ? Do you always/occasionally play like a plonker ? Do you like ninjas ? Well if you answered yes to any of those questions you're just the person for us. Just stick your name down in here if you fancy joining... AcidMan27 (don't let that put you off) Ploppy 33 Darntootin TREMAYNE MOUSEY1974 nagrom Dazler oakley04 acerag83 Spikelad myrrdhin swordsyboy MeloPete ORANGESWAN mangan Dagnamit MYSHARKY tosca21 You know it makes sense to join the best team. Added benefit of membership: play well get the plaudits, play badly claim you were playing in character! Simples Thanks bye. Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join
    Posted by AcidMan27
    kelly05
  • Options
    kelly05kelly05 Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2013
    That's right folks, the plonkers are here and recruiting. Do you enjoy a good game of poker ? Do you always/occasionally play like a plonker ? Do you like ninjas ? Well if you answered yes to any of those questions you're just the person for us. Just stick your name down in here if you fancy joining... AcidMan27 (don't let that put you off) Ploppy 33 Darntootin TREMAYNE MOUSEY1974 nagrom Dazler oakley04 acerag83 Spikelad myrrdhin swordsyboy MeloPete ORANGESWAN mangan Dagnamit MYSHARKY tosca21 You know it makes sense to join the best team. Added benefit of membership: play well get the plaudits, play badly claim you were playing in character! Simples Thanks bye. Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join
    Posted by AcidMan27
    kelly05
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    GL tonight all

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Anyone joining me in the DTD tonight?

• Options
    tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 52
    edited March 2013
    Anyone joining me in the DTD tonight?
    Posted by MeloPete
    having trouble finding the page you register on ,not played for a few weeks  but thought it used to be under general poker chat but it appears not to be an option anymore tried poker chat but still cannot find it
    where is it
    tosca21
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Join Team Ninja Plonkers : having trouble finding the page you register on ,not played for a few weeks  but thought it used to be under general poker chat but it appears not to be an option anymore tried poker chat but still cannot find it where is it tosca21
    Posted by tosca21

Yeah, seemed to appear pretty late on today. GL
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Anyone joining me in the DTD tonight?   GL
  • Options
    turkish130turkish130 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    That's right folks, the plonkers are here and recruiting. Do you enjoy a good game of poker ? Do you always/occasionally play like a plonker ? Do you like ninjas ? Well if you answered yes to any of those questions you're just the person for us. Just stick your name down in here if you fancy joining... AcidMan27 (don't let that put you off) Ploppy 33 Darntootin TREMAYNE MOUSEY1974 nagrom Dazler oakley04 acerag83 Spikelad myrrdhin swordsyboy MeloPete ORANGESWAN mangan Dagnamit MYSHARKY tosca21 turkish130 You know it makes sense to join the best team. Added benefit of membership: play well get the plaudits, play badly claim you were playing in character! Simples Thanks bye. Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join Please join
    Posted by AcidMan27
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi guys, played the DTD tonight, didn't do too well in DTD 2&3 however I took down DTD1 and won my first ever DTD point for TNP :D

DTD1
    Dagnamit9100001£98.28besty131302£59.33poshcole03£35.85ronnie231304£28.21Eyeman05£24.02mikabhoy06£20.02