You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2012
    On any other tour, we'd be delighted with that result after day 1. It's just this time evryone seems to think we need to get 20 wickets for <400 to have a chance of winning the test match!

I still have huge faith in our batsmen though, assuming they play the 'right way' (My 'right way' and Bob Willis' 'right way' are completely different)

But he's a plonker who's strides are always 4 sizes too small for him.

Good job he's got long socks!

IPL starting this week, anyone bothered about that?

I had a look @ the squads yesterday and like the look of Bangalore at a decent price.

Gayle
    Dilshan
    De Villiers
    Kohli

^^^^ That's gotta be the best top 4 in the competition?

They also have Tiwary.....

Bowlers....

Zaheer
    Nannes
    Vettori
    Murali

They're only allowed to play 4 foreigners, but that squad is very impressive imo.

Kohli and De Villiars possibly the 2 best T20 middle order batsmen in the World. 

Will have £20 on them @ 11/2, and maybe abit more if today goes well. They don't play until the weekend so might leave it and see if they drift after the early games, hopefully some impressive early performances. 

• Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited April 2012
    This is getting boringments with too much cricketments sort it outaments!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    This is getting boringments with too much cricketments sort it outaments!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    +20
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited April 2012
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    + 14.1 - 4 - 48 - 3...

More cricket plz.
  • Options
    Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : + 14.1 - 4 - 48 - 3... More cricket plz.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Fold, cricket sucksss
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Tough crowd. 

Will try some poker then! Mental session, neverevereverever run that bad! (first half of it anyway)

It's quite scary, I always thought my ROI might be flattering even though it was over quite a big sample.....

Never seen varience like last night before, hope it was a 1 off.

Still managed to bag a 10% ROI tho :)

(crickets going well btw)

Done abit of art work today!

Graph

Went through an epic spell of 12 consecutive £21 wins.....

And overall session results were still quite modest, so shows what a mess I'd got myself in.

It's a shame about the £10.50 loss in the middle of the streak :(

6122801  3-Apr-12  23:59  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122742  3-Apr-12  23:51  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122725  3-Apr-12  23:44  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122679  3-Apr-12  23:34  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122666  3-Apr-12  23:28  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122584  3-Apr-12  23:23  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122552  3-Apr-12  23:10  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122523  3-Apr-12  23:07  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122483  3-Apr-12  23:03  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122413  3-Apr-12  22:58  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122387  3-Apr-12  22:52  NL Holdem   £102/2-£10.50
     6122362  3-Apr-12  22:47  NL Holdem   £201/2£19
     6122344  3-Apr-12  22:44  NL Holdem  www.sharkscope.com/images/tournamentflag_T.png" alt="" title="Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal." />www.sharkscope.com/images/tournamentflag_HU.png" alt="" title="Heads Up : 2 players per table." /> £201/2£19
    Btw, I'm on 850 points after only 3 days of the month.

My highest ever total is 5k!!!

Must be a record start........
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2012
    Good comeback! Nice run of wins. Not quite as good as my 15 in row :P

Cricket going well too :)

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Very nice streak Doh and very interesting graph, the joys of Hypers I guess. But can't complain too much with a 10% ROI at such a high variance format
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hey Doh, posted up a thread about the difference between 2man HU and 4man HU, would like to hear your views
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited April 2012
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

Perhaps thats because cricket is a thinking mans game ;).

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2012
    Nice work JJ

Was that 11 quid loss to me? I hope it was :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Another update from me. Well what can i say!? Had an epic start to the £3 hypers this month. Not sure how long it will last.

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
    splashies         110£0.67  £3  19%£73  HotN/ASkyPoker4/1/2012 4/4/2012 Heads Up SNG Onlyx

And the cricket is going very well! Very impressed with Cook, immense staying power. More of the same tomorrow!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited April 2012
    Cricket eh.... so what's Beefy* scored?

Just trying to get involved...

* actually these days he's into fish.

• Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited April 2012
    whats your thinking on the masters mate, do you think tiger and the paddy, at the end or an outsider?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    whats your thinking on the masters mate, do you think tiger and the paddy, at the end or an outsider?
    Posted by pod1
    No idea with golf Pod-laaaaaa, not very clued up on it tbh always seems abit of a lottery as so many can win. 

Just like to see Europeans go well, so yesterday was a good day to watch, when they eventually started showing some golf.

When Tiger was on fire and winning every tournament I never used to like him, it got boring. But would be great to see him make a comeback now after all the stick he's had.

I don't even get why he turned so rubbish? Just coz he cheated on his missus? How does that effect his golf??? 

Anyway tonnes of people I'd like to see win it, as long as it isn't some boring American like Cink/Toms/Mickleson/Johnson etc!

• Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited April 2012
    must admit got a soft spot for westwood, plz plz dont choke. as for woods i would love to see him win this and stick it in the eye of the doubters. 
    today i will be filling a hole with scalpings and then spraying my new ar se end of my my bike. moto gp starts soon, now theres a sport full of nutters!!
  • Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited April 2012
    how is mickleson a boring yank?

has gambled away more than anybody on this forum would earn in a lifetime, has battled lots of personal issues with family e.t.c and has the best natural short game ever

reasons for woods demise are mainly attirbuted to him completley changing his swing which is pretty major, even yesterday he mentioned how his previous "motor" patterns kicked in and he reverted to his previous swing.

it is a testamony to him to play as well as he does whilst in the middle of a complete revamp.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    how is mickleson a boring yank? has gambled away more than anybody on this forum would earn in a lifetime, has battled lots of personal issues with family e.t.c and has the best natural short game ever reasons for woods demise are mainly attirbuted to him completley changing his swing which is pretty major, even yesterday he mentioned how his previous "motor" patterns kicked in and he reverted to his previous swing. it is a testamony to him to play as well as he does whilst in the middle of a complete revamp.
    Posted by barnsie
    Well him winning wouldn't be anything new.....

Would be a 'boring' result imo, not a massive golf fan, but with most sports I don't 'follow' closely, I like to see home grown players and/or underdogs win. 

That's why I'm now a Tiger fan when previously I wanted anyone to win but him. 

Westwood winning would be the ideal result, English, good bloke, he's from Worksop which is just down the road from me, and he's in my fantasy masters team!

Any of the Europeans from yest, Jiminez, Molinari, Stenson, Hansen etc, it would be a really great Sunday if 1 of those made the final group!

I'd like to see any one of like 80% of the field win, just anyone but a boring American Ryder Cup player! yawwwwn. 

• Options
    ALFIE123ALFIE123 Member Posts: 287
    edited April 2012
    To fair Dohhhhhh i agree with with you regards the Yanks being boring but Mickelson and Woods when they are not at their best and abit wayward off the tee they are good to watch. What does annoy me tho is the cameras always follow them even if they are way off the pace like yesterday when Leftie was +4.

Would be good to see Westwood win but just dont think he can put together 4 good rounds. If his putter works he will be in the mix come Sunday afternoon. His putting is shocking compared to the rest of top golfers
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    April Update:

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
    splashies         235£0.22  £3  6%£52  -N/ASkyPoker4/1/2012 4/9/2012 Heads Up SNG Onlyx

After the great start i had, i've been brought back down to Earth with a bump. I'm still happy with the overall roi for the month. I should get some decent volume in tomorrow too.