You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,203
    edited October 2012
    ouch

DOHHHHHHHH having his flush cracked by a FH on AJ_Rockets' first hand at the table ain't going to help his confidence at all
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited October 2012

That was terrible.

I hate poker!

Actually put my head on my keyboard, how can everyone own me so much?

Dropped 4 buy ins (expected it to be alot more, waller and AJ had 3 each!)

just sigh and swear words and random keyboard wjelfnhjefnhvjewvevhqiwygfc bashing etc.

Worst session since re-starting the diary. 

-4 buy ins fo't'day. Gunna eat n sleep, poker can FO till Monday lol.

gl all playing t'neet.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,066
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    That was terrible. I hate poker! Actually put my head on my keyboard, how can everyone own me so much? Dropped 4 buy ins (expected it to be alot more, waller and AJ had 3 each!) just sigh and swear words and random keyboard wjelfnhjefnhvjewvevhqiwygfc bashing etc. Worst session since re-starting the diary.  -4 buy ins fo't'day. Gunna eat n sleep, poker can FO till Monday lol. gl all playing t'neet.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    m8, i only ended 26 quid up afer 4 tabling for 3 hrs.......how is my cash game?? I have so many leaks and I'm  nit, but do you think i can beat 30nl if I stick at it??

I thought you played well....and just ran bad, if thats any consolation
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,066
    edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : yeah if being on a 30NL table with waller02 viney73 flashflush dohhhhhhh wudibluff is your idea of an easy table. luckily there was the occasional fish that joined us to make it worthwhile.
    Posted by GELDY
    yes that was a tough table........although you still managed to be 2BI up when I left ;)
  • Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited October 2012
    That was terrible. I hate poker! Actually put my head on my keyboard, how can everyone own me so much? Dropped 4 buy ins (expected it to be alot more, waller and AJ had 3 each!) just sigh and swear words and random keyboard wjelfnhjefnhvjewvevhqiwygfc bashing etc. Worst session since re-starting the diary.  -4 buy ins fo't'day. Gunna eat n sleep, poker can FO till Monday lol. gl all playing t'neet.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Sigh, TINTIN passed it on to me, now I've passed it on to you.

Hope it aint a mental thing
  • percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    edited October 2012
    Variance is a killer. but it's also a hero.

I'VE JUST WON THE £12 SUPER SAT. 

I registered for the £530 beforehand so I've decided to cancel reg, buy into the £220 ukops main event....... WHEN WILL THE HEATER END?

yh sorry for derailing.... youll understand tho..................... I know u will. Unless you kill yourself like Isildur. 

3rd EDIT: Yeah I can see how this looks like horrendous timing. I talk to dohh quite a bit elsewhere so I was kinda just talking like we were on there. I know he'll be ok w/ it but I know how it looks ..... so apologies
    edited October 2012
    Variance is a killer. but it's also a hero. I'VE JUST WON THE £12 SUPER SAT.  I registered for the £530 beforehand so I've decided to cancel reg, buy into the £220 ukops main event w/ that money and save the £300 odd for me.... 
    Posted by percival09

wp but totally insensitive - wrong thread, wrong time for that post - you think that'll make JJ feel good at the moment?

edited October 2012
    LOL. I'm sure JJ will understand.

;-)

• splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited October 2012
    Wp Percy that's some result! I'd have kept the lot but gl in the 220.

Ul JJ chins up :p
    edited October 2012

I'm having problems with the forum this morning! Keeps randomly crashing when I refresh pages, so I can't reply to everyone properly, so brief summary.

@ Waller - Go back to MTTs plz! You and Mr.Rockets destroyed me last night. Have some work to do before we meet again, it's not fun getting owned in every single pot :(

@ Geldy - Think that's the first time I've seen you at my tables! Another new player kicking my @ss! Good times :) lol

@ Lambo - Diary Downswings r contagious! 

@ Perc -  Mods. Brag. Plz Ban. R.I.P Isildurrrrrr1, you heard it here 1st. 

@ Geldy again - I was long gone offline when perc insensitively posted that brag so dw ;) lol. He's generously offered me 5% of his UKOPS main action for free to make up for his awful brag timing. U can have 1% of my 5% for making him feel guilty. High 5 ;)

@ Perc again - I understand! Congrats on the bink. +1 to splashies, take it all! At what point did you deposit the £550 reqd to pre-reg the high roller? 

@ all - lost 4 buyins, not my roll! Have some more left. al be backkkk ;)

GL all playing today, my horses on ch.4, and my horse/warthogg in the SPT!

Month totals
    +13 Buy ins
    886 Poker points

Ohhhh dear :(
    edited October 2012
    I'm having problems with the forum this morning! Keeps randomly crashing when I refresh pages, so I can't reply to everyone properly, so brief summary. @ Waller - Go back to MTTs plz! You and Mr.Rockets destroyed me last night. Have some work to do before we meet again, it's not fun getting owned in every single pot :( @ Geldy - Think that's the first time I've seen you at my tables! Another new player kicking my @ss! Good times :) lol @ Lambo - Diary Downswings r contagious!  @ Perc -  Mods. Brag. Plz Ban. R.I.P Isildurrrrrr1, you heard it here 1st.  @ Geldy again - I was long gone offline when perc insensitively posted that brag so dw ;) lol. He's generously offered me 5% of his UKOPS main action for free to make up for his awful brag timing. U can have 1% of my 5% for making him feel guilty. High 5 ;) @ Perc again - I understand! Congrats on the bink. +1 to splashies, take it all! At what point did you deposit the £550 reqd to pre-reg the high roller?  @ all - lost 4 buyins, not my roll! Have some more left. al be backkkk ;) GL all playing today, my horses on ch.4, and my horse/warthogg in the SPT! Month totals +13 Buy ins 886 Poker points Ohhhh dear :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

lololol.

ty. I wasn't gonna do it, but I got top 3 and was thinking I'd rather play the main rather than the high roller tbh. Plus I get more $$$$ that way, and the field will be much softer, so just wacked it in my account. 

I think the reason youre losing is because you only ever play every other day max which is a losing strat. AJ said he was gonna do an allnighter last night.. wonder how that went. 

edited October 2012

Today feels like a month defining poker day!

Attack attack attack!!!!

I've withdrawn all money off all sites (inc here, but I'll deposit again) to stop myself getting distracted.

Just gonna grind all sorts on here, mtts, sngs, PLO cash, holdem cash, and see where it takes me!

The sensible thing to do would be to just grind out a few buy ins. It might turn out like that but got a feeling I'm going to either win or lose big today.

No real good sport on (apart from this amazing Djok v Murray game right now) so no distractions there either.

Lost momentum, confidence, money, and it's a Sunday so everything stacked against me.

1 time? :)

My recent rubbish form has had nothing to do with run bad btw. I'm actually running pretty good!

Would be a bl00dy awful time to start running bad today, I could have a full on mental breakdown if I do.

Good luck all playing today, and Moobs in day2 of SPT!

*edit. kinda glad Djok won that 2nd set, didn't want this game to end!!!!
    edited October 2012
    @ Geldy - Think that's the first time I've seen you at my tables! Another new player kicking my @ss! Good times :) lol

@ Geldy again - I was long gone offline when perc insensitively posted that brag so dw ;) lol. He's generously offered me 5% of his UKOPS main action for free to make up for his awful brag timing. U can have 1% of my 5% for making him feel guilty. High 5
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    1. I guess I was lucky with my cards when you were at the table. The only reason I sat there for so long was because you get a certain adrenaline rush swimming with the sharks, and I wanted to watch you in action having read so much from you in the various fora (forums?). Oh and actuually winning at the time helped.

2. 1% of percs UKOPS main action - you are so kind. A true gentleman and a scholar no doubt, not like that Percival (ony joking, but maybe next time read the thread before posting on it!)

PS glgl with your manic Sunday - tends to be my worse day for nuclear meltdown as well - I find out tonight when I get to play.
    edited October 2012

Happy with that, played much better.

Went abit wrong towards the end when the bad players started turning up (work that 1 out) but happy with my play overall.

Too blurry to continue, lock up the 'sesh' n eat > drink. 

+3 bins for the day, so -1 overall for the weekend. 

Month totals
    +16 Buy ins
    133 Poker points
  • Giant811Giant811 Member Posts: 613
    edited October 2012
    Rarely have I seen someone who is up double digit buy-in halfway through the month while playing part time moan so much. 

;)
    edited October 2012

Morn'n!

Took Monday off as planned, but decided to fade yesterdays session too, couldn't be @rsed to start 'on it' at the usual 1-2pm time, planned a later start instead, then saw the site was down at midnight so there was really no point.

Hangover free and ready to go today :)

-----------------------------------------------

I've had enough of holdem cash.

2 sessions and 2 diary posts ago I said I wasn't feeling it.

I went on to load up a session, play like a headless chicken, and lose 4 buy ins. It was always going to happen, I didn't want to be there in those games.

However, this gave me the motivation to come back on Sunday, and win most of that back. 

Now I've got it back, I feel like I did before the spew session 2 sessions ago! (u still with me? ;)

If I force myself to play again today, the same thing will probably happen, I'll play badly, and most likely lose. I might run good and win, but it will be more due to luck than judgement. 

I feel like I need a new challenge, so I could either move up and play higher stakes NLHE cash (lol).

Or try something totally different! :) 

Sooooooooooooooooo......................

I've decided to have another shot at learning to play PLO cash

----------------------------------

I've dabbled a few times. A while back I tried playing plo10 and plo20 on here and 888. I tried to take my laggy NLHE style into the PLO games, and had abit of success. 

The problem was I had no faith in what I was doing. Varience in PLO is HUGE, so I could have been playing awful poker whilst getting good results.

Simply winning isn't enough when you're trying to learn, I have to try and avoid being results orientated. But that was all I could be, as it was the only way I had of analysing my performance. 

In an attempt to actually learn and understand the game this time I've signed up to a training site, and will be watching loads of beginner and intermediate PLO videos while I play, especially the ones focussing on the transition from NLHE to PLO. 

I'll prob record PLO results in here seperate to NLHE, and I guess a 'buy in' at PLO will be £10, as this is the lowest level sky offers and will be a good starting point. 

Will end up playing some PLO20 as well, no doubt, and maybe some HU sngs!

Still gonna be playing NLHE mtts/sats to try and re-coup some PLO losses ;)

Sooooo here we go, looking forward to playing today and seeing how It goes! 

Month totals
    NLHE +16 Buy ins
    PLO n/a
    Points 1368

GL all playing today!

• patwalshhpatwalshh Member Posts: 772
    edited October 2012

Great idea to play some PLO sngs imo. Have you successfully signed up to CR? Good luck JJ

• Giant811Giant811 Member Posts: 613
    edited October 2012
    Very interested in how your PLO experiment goes. I haven't played much 4 card poker in a while, maybe this will motivate me as well to give it another go.
    edited October 2012
    & PLO8?

there's a nice little mtt at 8:25pm £100gtd £5.50

field must be a bit soft - even I cashed tonight (small brag)
  • donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited October 2012
    ****hand to follow***** Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance Biddie Small blind   £0.15 £0.15 £19.31 DOHHHHHHH Big blind   £0.30 £0.45 £28.98   Your hole cards 6 8       argo Raise   £0.60 £1.05 £42.68 elbows7 Fold         buddyman31 Call   £0.60 £1.65 £36.16 Biddie Call   £0.45 £2.10 £18.86 DOHHHHHHH Call   £0.30 £2.40 £28.68 Flop     7 9 3       Biddie Check         DOHHHHHHH Check         argo Check         buddyman31 Bet   £0.30 £2.70 £35.86 Biddie Fold         DOHHHHHHH Raise   £2.40 £5.10 £26.28 argo Call   £2.40 £7.50 £40.28 buddyman31 Call   £2.10 £9.60 £33.76 Turn     9       DOHHHHHHH Check         argo Check         buddyman31 Check         River     10       DOHHHHHHH All-in   £26.28 £35.88 £0.00 argo Call   £26.28 £62.16 £14.00 buddyman31 Fold         DOHHHHHHH Show 6 8       argo Show J A       DOHHHHHHH Win Straight Flush to the 10 £60.36   £60.36 argo /> get f ucked sky  buddyman31> NICE argo> what a joke  argo> pure set up buddyman31> that was tnking like :( buddyman31> DOHHHHH YOU FAT BASTURD lol. IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT ALRIGHT! .....Has he got avatars on, or does he know me? ;)<3
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

No hes just a gobby moaning tool ;)