You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited September 2011

Realise I haven't updated this for a week....

I've had 2 proper grinding/drinking sessions whilst playing the hypers, finally....after everything stopped spinning.

Think I might have vertigo. lol. 

Anyway when putting in proper sessions the last thing you wanna be doing is tally charts of wins/losses. Just try and focus in and batter the volume.

So I've put my skope up for the last week, for HU hypers only.

Click the link .......

• Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited September 2011
    Nice graph #jealous i ran bad in the other day :( mine wont be that pretty
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited September 2011
    looks like he drew it on by hand !lol
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *last weeks graph in latest post*:
    looks like he drew it on by hand !lol
    Posted by pod1
    When I had the shakes? ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Orlie folks.

I realise I aint updated this for ages, like with most of my motivational threads, it didn't really work, but I've just recently got past the 1,000 game mark for HU hyper sngs.

In the last 3 months I've played 1,116 HU hyper sit and gos, at levels between £1 - £20, but mainly 5's and 10's.

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
    DOHHHHHHH         1,116$1  $16  7%$1,474  -N/ASkyPoker<3Mths Heads Up SNG Onlyx

GRAPH

Hopefully these stats will prove that these games are easily beatable......

It's a myth that there just an alternative way of playing bingo.

7% ROI is good for most types of sng, and the speed at which you can get through them is really good for cash 4 points. 

If you click the link and see the graph, ofc I've had downswings and shocking sessions, but it's just swings & roundabouts and all evens out.

There are many players making decent money from these games, not just me, hope you all give them a shot!

Will update in another 1k games time!! (hope it doesn't take another three months)
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2011
    Well done m8. How many cash for points do you rack up a month on average?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *1,000 games update*:
    Well done m8. How many cash for points do you rack up a month on average?
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I'm not a gr8 xample for C4P grinding.....

Normally get 3-4k, highest I've ever had was 5k, that was last year, but I'm on 4.2k so far this month already!!!

1,100 games in 12 weeks is shocking considering there have been days where I've played 120 in a session.

:(
  • Options
    samantha25samantha25 Member Posts: 1,445
    edited November 2011
    one word grasser 
    :)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited November 2011
    Impressive results, well played.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Wasn't gonna update again so soon, but after playing a load yest I've reached a morale boosting milestone.

Got my silver star back on Sharkscope :D:D:D 

Just need to hang on to it throughout December now, now downswings plz :(

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
    DOHHHHHHH  83$2  $16  1%$167  -N/ASkyPoker<1Day Heads Up SNG Only

Yesterdays session ^^^^^^

Went from 4.2k to 4.8k cash for points too, if sum1 really applies themselves in these games the C4P potential is bigggg. 

If you click the link below, you'll see a big upswing towards the end of the session.......

That was when I was kinda on tilt, and entered a 50 quid game against UKOPS High Roller winner IH8PALACE. Winning this also explains the low ROI/High profit ratio. 

Apparently he wasn't very impressed with my play, mbn to have rich pros having a pop @ me :D 

GRAPH

• Options
    TheDartTheDart Member Posts: 1,581
    edited November 2011
    Nice work JJ!!!

Which gave you the bigger buzz, your £100ish profit for the day or you nice silver star?

I'm not knocking the sharkscope achievement by the way, in fact I'm going to go and have a look at it right now;)

• Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited November 2011
    That's a great acheivement JJ and a very nice graph.

What's the criteria to get a a silver star or gold star if anyone knows it? And is that not as good as a shark? I'm sure I've seen a Shark icon about, how dya get that?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *Skope star achieved*:
    Nice work JJ!!! Which gave you the bigger buzz, your £100ish profit for the day or you nice silver star? I'm not knocking the sharkscope achievement by the way, in fact I'm going to go and have a look at it right now;)
    Posted by TheDart

It has to be the star! I had one about 6 months ago, I was up to about 14th on the leaderboard playing normal Turbo HU sngs......

But I stopped them, until the hypercharged were brought back in so it feels good to have it back!

n Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *Skope star achieved*:
    That's a great acheivement JJ and a very nice graph. What's the criteria to get a a silver star or gold star if anyone knows it? And is that not as good as a shark? I'm sure I've seen a Shark icon about, how dya get that?
    Posted by Lambert180

Yo lambert, fountain of all small slimy animal related knowledge.

It means im in the top 20 sit and go winners on sky poker for the calander year.

If you go to skope, click leaderboards, and play around with it, you can get the full leaderboard. 

Loadsa quality players up the top, Nutter, lolufold, gazza, shanxta, fins etc,

I've had a shark avatar on there before, but not 100% sure what it means, it's prob sum kinda ROI calculation. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Continue to run pretty good in these, as I'm sure Splashies & Delaney will testify.

Confident that I've got a pretty big edge playing them on sky though, you guys really should give them a shot. 

Insanely high ROI over the last week, must be running wayyyyyyyyyyyyy above ev, but long may it continue. 

DOHHHHHHH         71$5  $23  19%$323  -N/ASkyPoker<1Wk SNG Only

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    edited December 2011
    impressive dohh
    great avi Dart
  • Options
    67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *Skope star achieved*:
    That's a great acheivement JJ and a very nice graph. What's the criteria to get a a silver star or gold star if anyone knows it? And is that not as good as a shark? I'm sure I've seen a Shark icon about, how dya get that?
    Posted by Lambert180
    I've got a shark avatar on my tournament scope, but I don't think I'm on any leaderboards.  Anyone know how or why you get one?
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited December 2011
    Heres my hyper record for the last week. This is what the real world is like JJ...
    splashies 117£0.02 £5 1%£2 -N/ASkyPoker<1Wk Heads Up SNG Only x
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/splashieshuweek.png/
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    Continue to run pretty good in these, as I'm sure Splashies & Delaney will testify. Confident that I've got a pretty big edge playing them on sky though, you guys really should give them a shot.  Insanely high ROI over the last week, must be running wayyyyyyyyyyyyy above ev, but long may it continue.  Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter DOHHHHHHH           71 $5   $23   19% $323   - N/A SkyPoker <1Wk SNG Only http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/lastweekforum.png/      (graph)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Dont do this, or you get a drunk Donny bloke ringing you up at midnight laughing at you down the phone...

I lost about 70 quid at 3.30 hypers yesterday. Im not a bad player, you just need to run like Dohhhhhh and thats impossible innit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Dont do this, or you get a drunk Donny bloke ringing you up at midnight laughing at you down the phone... I lost about 70 quid at 3.30 hypers yesterday. Im not a bad player, you just need to run like Dohhhhhh and thats impossible innit.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    R u not gonna post ur stats to make Splashies feel abit better about breaking even? ;)

hahahaaaaaaa

#Varience