You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Play My Hand requests.....

Comments

• Options
    escobar79escobar79 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Play My Hand requests.....:
    Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel? If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as: Hand number Your alias Tournament name / cash table number Date and time A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

hi please can you send me a copy of a video clip of one of my hands played on 21/9/09 5k bounty hunter. my avitar is escobar79.  I am trying to promote sky poker to my m8te who I play poker with on a regular basis. my email is anwaradam@fastmail.fm

many thanks
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited September 2009

Alias: Cowgomoo

Table: 11

Stakes 50/1

Hand Number: 192237196

Date/ Time: 2009-09-20/ 02:00:48

Description: Make a really big fold, wanted to know if you would make the same play and if I could of played it better.

• Options
    PurfecttigPurfecttig Member Posts: 22
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    Keep posting your Play My Hand requests!  We will play as many as possible in The Club next week!!
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Hand number  194668622
    Your alias purfecttig
    Tournament name    4k B/H
    Date and time   30/09/09  22:35:20

A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand - 

Was low on chips, managed to work my way to a recover when a had pocket 3's.  i called blind but was re raised so folded.  Next hand had pocket 3's again (it must be a sign) so called again, 3 spades came out on flop with 2 and 6 spades. little worried about flush then 7 spades came on turn, check,  another 6 comes on river, got a full house (beats a flush) shove all in, instant call and other player is holding 67, their full house beats mine and im knocked out.

Would like this analysed to see if i should have folded right from start or any way i should have got away earlier, shoved earlier etc.

Thanks.
  • Options
    ScruffsterScruffster Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2009
    Hi, first time posting after joining very recently and today i've played my first open. Was close to getting paid but short stacked with AJ and didn't want to just try and fold to the money. Ended up against AQ when called and the Q came.
    I'm gutted but had great fun, can you show the hand which was 195438914 and show it on TV and ask the guys if i did the right thing. Would love to see my namein lights on my first night!!!

Scruffster
  • Options
    CLIOKIDCLIOKID Member Posts: 783
    edited October 2009

Set over set.

Both players sitting with over 150 BB's.

Is it possible not to lose entire stack here?
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited October 2009
    This is a bit of an old hand. Originally sent it via e-mail but the club hasn't been on for a while. 

hand no. 186954115 deep stack tourney about 25/08 i think. Nothing spectacular about the starting hand, it was the final table bubble and i ended up putting 3 people out in the one hand. Would like to see it just because i couldn't believe i did it.

Thanks Ian
  • Options
    KristopherKristopher Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2009
    Hand number: 196476891

Alias: Kristopher

Tournament: £50 Guranteed Speed (started at 12:30) on 8th October

Description: 4 handed table 8 players left in tournament at this point.
     I raised UTG pre-flop with a fairly decent hand pre-flop and the BB makes a questionable call and all the money goes in on the flop and he rivers a miracle flush. I would like somebody to explain to me how I could have played the hand differently if at all and why the BB is calling my standard raise pre-flop with the hand that he did.
  • Options
    KristopherKristopher Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2009
    Alias: Kristopher
    Game Type: Cash Game £0.02/£0.04 Luton
    Hand I.d 0197681991
    Date and Time: 12/10/2009 about 22:25ish

Description: I get dealt a,k suited on the dealer button, and I was just wondering whether the way I played the hand correctly and also whether it is okay to cold-call pre-flop with a,k suited (in or out of position).
    I don't win the hand (I fold on the river to an all in) but I thinkI could have played it better

Advice would be much appreciated!

Kristopher.
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited October 2009

Hand number: 197466377

Your alias: The_Don90

Tournament name / cash table number: Double Your Money 30p Sit and Go

Date and time: 23:15 11/10/2009

I had a pair of 5's pocketed just after losing a Full house to the four of a kind(my own mistake) and raised pre-flop. The BB raised all in, and he was a rather smaller stack than mine and it was only a small amount to call from my orgional raise, he had 6,10. In the end we both had Full Houses his being better with his 6 over 9's(i think)

I am not that confident at playing small pocket pairs and would like this hand to be analysised to see if i played it correctly or if i should have played it differantly.

Many thanks,

Don

• Options
    _Milhouse__Milhouse_ Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2009
    Hand number: 199002038

Your alias: _Milhouse_

Tournament name / cash table number: Double Your Money £2.20 Sit and Go

Date and time: 11:14:31 2009-10-18

I got a Royal flush, not sure what more i can add to that :)

• Options
    tramp66tramp66 Member Posts: 22
    edited November 2009
    y nae trap66 hand no203378899 perfet illustration on how to fleee soeone no sees or between n and os key board funkedwas in the hapions freeroll
  • Options
    innitinnit Member Posts: 135
    edited November 2009
    Alias: silentbob Hand Number: 172121120 £4k Gtd starting at 21:00 on Tuesday 23rd June (the actual hand was played at 21:06) 1st level, Had QQ so raised it up 4xBB (was this enough 1st level?) & got 1 caller. Flop comes Q74 rainbow. HAPPY DAYS! Caller in the SB check calls. Turn came a 2 (a 2nd spade). All the chips went in at this point & I was 99.9999999% certain that I was miles ahead. When I saw his cards I nearly died. One of the sickest beats ever dished out to me but I've played this guy a few times already so I certainly know what to expect from now on! I'm fairly certain that I played this correctly but any advise is greatly received. Cheers
    Posted by silentbob
    thats just bad luck  would do the same once had 2 aces  fllop ace q q  all in showed his cards  qq  then kicked the cat
  • Options
    Sky_HarrySky_Harry Member Posts: 44
    edited November 2009

Hi Guys,

Sorry we've been a bit slack getting your hands on the show recently, but we're now recording Play My Hand Requests with James Hartigan analsying - so keep sending them in and we'll do our best to get them on the show!

Cheers,
  • Options
    Hevaace1Hevaace1 Member Posts: 110
    edited November 2009

hand number: #207768273
    20/11/09 @ 10:06

if this is what the day has in store ill go back to bed, can you show this hand as the worst beat of the day lol. had pocket 8 s so called and flopped a full house and lost lol. my play i think was good but just ulucky.

• Options
    edited November 2009
    hand number: #207768273 20/11/09 @ 10:06 if this is what the day has in store ill go back to bed, can you show this hand as the worst beat of the day lol. had pocket 8 s so called and flopped a full house and lost lol. my play i think was good but just ulucky.
    Posted by Hevaace1

can you show this one aswell as i want to see if i played it right and how my oponant plays

hand number; 0207778513

bounty hunter £150
  • Options
    edited November 2009

can you tell me if or when this hand will be played it was on a master cash table 0.02/0.04 blinds

hand id #209160818 (12:31 25/11/2009)

there was three players all in with JJ QQ and KK
  • Options
    EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
    edited December 2009
    FRIDAY
  • Options
    HOOPS70HOOPS70 Member Posts: 30
    edited December 2009
    FRIDAY
  • Options
    Gangster62Gangster62 Member Posts: 80
    edited December 2009
    Cash Game
    Hand number:0210945268
    Time:1/12/09 Time:21:15
    Alias:Gangster62
    Table:Belton

I feel you should play my hand because i want to know if i played my KK correct by foldng on the flop
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2009
    Hi,

Hand History #211242497 (22:22 02/12/2009)

I am really interested to seek your opinion to see if this fold was mega tight and bad?

It was HU vs a big stack and we were v close to the cash bubble in the Open.

I folded 2 pair on the turn having basically committed my self. But the river card  brought a back door  flush and i guessed at the time that he had to have this because otherwise why would he call my turn reraise??

Having said that, I think i was wrong to fold but i would LOVE to know what he had...Was he bullying with a pair of 3s like he said!? I had shown a bluff a few hands back too, so that's why i think he didn't believe me and i prob shoulda snap called?!

Please help, thank you.

This was the Tuesday night double stack with 53 left, 50 cash. ( i did cash)

Hand History #211242497 (22:22 02/12/2009)