You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Play My Hand requests.....

Comments

• Options
    Sky_TVcrewSky_TVcrew Member Posts: 66
    edited July 2009

If your Play My Hand requests is not going out in the next few shows they will go out in the few shows after!  Please be patient - we will show as many hands as possible!!  Keep posting your requests here! 

• Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests..... : Hi Mozza1987 - two of your Play My Hand request will be on The Club on Monday 6th July.
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Do you know the time?
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests..... : CowGoMoo your Play My Hand request will be on The Club tonight (1st July)
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    is it possible to get a copy of the sky tv when my hand was shown? as i missed it and would really like to see it. Thanks
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Play My Hand requests.....:
    Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel? If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as: Hand number Your alias Tournament name / cash table number Date and time A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

hi the hand number is      170554410

date        17/06/2009

tourney      Play the Presenter

alias      dtwbandit

was 4th at final table and would like to know if i could have played it differently

cheers
  • Options
    IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    Hi guys

2 Posts from me please

Hand number #174556002 

Date 4the July

BH Satelite

Alias IAMALLIN2

Flush beaten by Q 3

Did i slow play it too much? good raise and got called

SAME TOURNEY

Hand number

Date 4th July

Did not loose all my stack

I am on BB 8d 10d, checked and rainbow board with 2 x 10s and 5, should i have raised earlier to find out where i was? could i have played it differently?

Regards Gary 
  • Options
    oops88oops88 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2009
    hi,  my name is mark hooper   aka oops88, ive just won the 1130 bounty hunter on july 6th, is it pooible 2 show my hands as if never been shown on tv before..thank you
  • Options
    Sky_HarrySky_Harry Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2009
    Hi guys 2 Posts from me please Hand number #174556002  Date 4the July BH Satelite Alias IAMALLIN2 Flush beaten by Q 3 Did i slow play it too much? good raise and got called SAME TOURNEY Hand number #174557600 Date 4th July Did not loose all my stack I am on BB 8d 10d, checked and rainbow board with 2 x 10s and 5, should i have raised earlier to find out where i was? could i have played it differently? Regards Gary  
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Hi IAMALLIN2

Your play my hand request will be shown on The Club on Friday the 10th of July.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    hi,  my name is mark hooper   aka oops88, ive just won the 1130 bounty hunter on july 6th, is it pooible 2 show my hands as if never been shown on tv before..thank you
    Posted by oops88
    Hi Oops88

We will be showing 3 of your hands on The Club on Friday the 10th of July.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Hi Nesser1

We will be playing out 4 of your hands tonight on the Club at 8:30.
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited July 2009
    Why dont you show ppl True variance. Scan my hand history between 9pm-1am on 09-06-08 and show what it is like to lose 6 buyins
  • Options
    maximus66maximus66 Member Posts: 81
    edited July 2009

double your money played at 4.24pm on 8/7/09

was this a good fold based on what has happened in front of me???

double your money played at 4.30pm on 8/7/09 (same sit n go)
    was this a good play or not???

thanks

maximus66

• Options
    DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited July 2009
    I posted it in the general chat area, from the £40 guaranteed at table 9 about 9:20 am this morning - two Royal flushes .....back to back....apparently the odds of that happening are in the billions!

Only on Sky Poker eh?

:)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Any more Play My Hand request for this week?

We are recording them right now!!!
  • Options
    dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    Any more Play My Hand request for this week? We are recording them right now!!!
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Mine was never used from earlier in the thread - any chance of that one?
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests..... : Mine was never used from earlier in the thread - any chance of that one?
    Posted by dowzer
    We think it did Dowzer but I will put it in again this week! 
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I posted it in the general chat area, from the £40 guaranteed at table 9 about 9:20 am this morning - two Royal flushes .....back to back....apparently the odds of that happening are in the billions! Only on Sky Poker eh? :)
    Posted by Draig
    Hi Draig

Your hand requests will be played out on tonight's episode of The club at 8:30
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests..... : Mine was never used from earlier in the thread - any chance of that one?
    Posted by dowzer
    Hi Dowzer

Your hand request will be shown on The Club on Monday the 20th of July at 8:30. 
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Play My Hand requests..... :         hi the hand number is      170554410         date        17/06/2009        tourney      Play the Presenter        alias      dtwbandit        was 4th at final table and would like to know if i could have played it differently        cheers
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Hi DTWBANDIT

Your play my hand request will be shown on The Club on Monday the 20th of July at 8:30.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    175439524 double your money played at 4.24pm on 8/7/09 was this a good fold based on what has happened in front of me??? 175440372 double your money played at 4.30pm on 8/7/09 (same sit n go) was this a good play or not??? thanks maximus66
    Posted by maximus66
    Hi Maximus

A hand of yours will be shown on The Club on Monday the 20th of July at 8:30.
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited July 2009
    hi guys - any chance you could show this hand on the club?

perhaps dan n matt will explain how 3 of us could of got away from our hands :o)

14.07.2009 @ 19.33
    Mickjenn1 Fan Club tournament
    Hand # 176897161

it's an absolute cracker - 30,000 pot from 20/40 blinds

cheers, pez