You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Play My Hand requests.....

Comments

• Options
    DISCJOCKEYDISCJOCKEY Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    can you analyse my hand in the Bounty Hunter on sat 9th of jan at 20 o8 or 19 08? when i had two kings and was playing against DAMO22 222290020 did i play this hand right plus another hand with two kings two games farther on was folding the right move
  • Options
    DEXTROBLOCDEXTROBLOC Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Play My Hand requests.....:
    Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel? If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as: Hand number Your alias Tournament name / cash table number Date and time A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    My Name is Dextroblock  ----    Primo starting 8pm 10th Jan 10
    I qualified via a freeroll on the friday beating 1030 other players to gain my free seat
    Hand was about 11.30pm deep in the tournament on an aggresive table and i am not involved with any of the action till there is a raise under the gun a caller a fold then I re-raised with 7/9 off suit the result every1 folds because they put me on a monster because i have hardly played a hand to me its a great example of the SQUEEZE PLAY  to great effect
  • Options
    DEXTROBLOCDEXTROBLOC Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2010
    Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel? If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as: Hand number Your alias Tournament name / cash table number Date and time A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    My Name is Dextroblock  ----    Primo starting 8pm 10th Jan 10
    I qualified via a freeroll on the friday beating 1030 other players to gain my free seat
    Hand was about 11.30pm deep in the tournament on an aggresive table and i am not involved with any of the action till there is a raise under the gun a caller a fold then I re-raised with 7/9 off suit the result every1 folds because they put me on a monster because i have hardly played a hand to me its a great example of the SQUEEZE PLAY  to great effect
  • Options
    izabelizabel Member Posts: 80
    edited January 2010
    could u show my best hand so far.i got straight flush and i won that tournament.the turnament was 14 01 2010 B/h300guarantee 22H 45min.and also the final hand.it was brilliant.ty sky    the straight flush number is223963101 and the final hand is 223979669.pl play my best ever hand ty
  • Options
    hecatehecate Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2010
    This was a hand I lost to the one card that I could to. I had a straight flush, the first one for maybe a year, and probably the reason I gave no thought to losing it. I'd like to see it replayed to see where I went wrong on the betting, ie whether I should have gone all in prior to the river. In the event I sat quite smug and happily threw it all in when Euge-cfc did!   He took a very nice pot of over 8 quid on a 2p/4p table and congrats to him.

I can't recall table name but here are other details

My name   hecate

15th. Jan. 2010  at 6.20am.
    Hand No. 224011912.
    2p/4p table.
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited January 2010

Perplexed as to why a) he was still in the hand pre flop and b) why call 750 re-raise on a gutshot?

One for Trev harris or James H sky poker school maybe?

Dave
  • Options
    Loki-RogyLoki-Rogy Member Posts: 213
    edited January 2010
    Tonights Primo, KK busted twice in 1st 20 mins...

Ace and flush draw on flop. I'm drawing to the nutflush.
    I know the player is a good player, so flat call the flop bet as if I re-raise I am vulnerable to another bet.
    I call the turn bet, as they either are on the same draw as me or they have made their flush already. If the club comes, I'll have all the money, and it only costs what I would've re-raised with on the flop.
    When the river comes a blank, I'm even behind to a badly played A, so I give it up.
    They claim in chat to have 10cJc (flopped flush)

Probably lost all semblance of table image by now. The re-raise on the button is suspiciously cheap, but might be trying to buy me off cheap / get aggressive in position. So I re-raise trying to take what's in the pot. Another raise means aces, but folding now leaves me pretty short and I'm in "Go big, or go home" mode, so I call, knowing I'm up against Aces. With Sara & SoLack at my table it was going to be a long enough night as it is!

Ah well, no Total Player for me this week! ;)
  • Options
    lyonsbob06lyonsbob06 Member Posts: 314
    edited January 2010

Alias-Lyonsbob06

Hand ID-0225206616

£1500 Bounty Hunter 10.00pm blinds 25/50

I had AA and raised it up to 3 times the big blind to 150 I think and got 3 callers, the flop was K 10 6 all of different suits, I then raised it up and got 1 caller. The turn was K which slowed me down and I folded to a decent size bet. Was wondering if it was right to fold. I realise I possibly could have raised more pre flop but did'nt want to scare people off. I ended up going out on a ridiculous bad beat that ive since wiped from my memory :-) but came back the next day and won the same Tornament so it's all good.

Thanks

Michael (lyonsbob06)

p.s do you have to finish in the top of ten eg torney players to be considered for the total player? I hav'nt had much of a chance to play since it started until this week so ill be playing a fairt bit.

• Options
    teachaiteachai Member Posts: 83
    edited January 2010
    Saturday Nights Master Cash table 5.  23 jan 2010.

hand no: 226691572
    date: 2010-01-23 20:49:00
    alias:  Teachai

Flop comes out with all hearts but i flop bottom 2 pair.  I think ~I bet and am called.
    A blank card comes on the turn and I bet out again. I am reraised so decide to fold even though I have strong suspicion a move is being made against me.

I have found that bottom two  pair on flop tendss to lose me money.
  • Options
    DANJAYDANJAY Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    hand number: 227030598
    Alias: Danjay
    Tourney: £15K primo

hero call with mid pair
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Hand Number: 227129540
    Alias: Deadluck
    Cash Table: Coventry
    Date/Time: 25Jan ~ 1.00am

Description:
    Playing against a maniac (sazer) who plays it passively until the river where I hit my card that I need to make the flush but pairs the board. He Shoves his £8 stack into a pot of around £2.50 and I am forced to fold my flush with 3 hearts on the board.

Disciplined fold or outplayed?
  • Options
    Sky_ChrisSky_Chris Member Posts: 67
    edited January 2010
    Quick update - the most recent batch of hands we recorded played out on Master Cash and Primo this weekend - tune in to the replays this week to see them. James H is in tomorrow and once again i'll try and record as many as possible...

Also, in the next few weeks all hands will be uploaded directly onto a new player on this site. For this reason i'm holding off uploading them to youtube, so please be patient if you sent a hand in in the last month or so you'll be able to see it again shortly. In the mean time, please keep sending your requests in...

Cheers,
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited January 2010
    Hand Number: 226700609
    Alias: ChirpyChip
    Cash Table: Master Cash 8
    Date/Time: 23/01/2010 - 21:08
    Game Number: 403064263

Description:

I made crucial bluff against loose/aggressive player..... was I right to play the hand the way I did considering how draw heavy the board was? Made big river bluff/ semi bluff, as I did actually have low pair, and pulled it off?

Also another hand if possible:

Hand Number: 226697611
    Alias: ChirpyChip
    Cash Table: Master Cash 7
    Date/Time: 2010-01-23 21:01:58
    Game Number: 403066290

Descritpion

In this hand I was playing against a tight/ agressive player.
    After he flat called the flop I became wary of the strength of his hand, was I right to fold his river bet?

Having these hands showed would be greatly appreciated!!

• Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    edited January 2010

Hand n.o. - 228243129, 24/01/10, the sickest hand i've ever had the misfortune to be involved in. Cash game and luckily I managed to have this feeling that the guy had flopped quads so only called with my full house.

ps I would normally have raised my starting hand of 8 8 but Australian womens aerobics had just come on so I was trying to multi task.

• Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    ps I would normally have raised my starting hand of 8 8 but Australian womens aerobics had just come on so I was trying to multi task.
    Posted by kalooki8
    As Padre to Team Lisa-Marie, I hope you have had your punishment for watching such a programme.
  • Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests..... : As Padre to Team Lisa-Marie, I hope you have had your punishment for watching such a programme.
    Posted by apollo_11
    lol thanks for noticing Apollo, many hail Mary's were required
  • Options
    CardGeniusCardGenius Member Posts: 21
    edited February 2010
    Hi there could you play this hand from my DYM???, I do realize my pre flop raise was too small as I did not want multiple callers but I was distracted at the time, then sure enough the flop looked horrible, my question is did I make a good fold here I put the other player on a OE or flush draw as he bet out 1k, I had enough chips to get the win as did he that makes me think he could have flopped a straight, all in all I figured it was not worth the risk at that point of the stt!    

Alias "CardGenius"

hand number: 230580008

session 416028099
  • Options
    turnbull13turnbull13 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2010

Turnbull13

Master Cash 6

05/02/10 - 7.40pm

Had pocket 8's, flopped a ser? did i play the hand correctly? could I have taken more cash?
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited February 2010

hurst05

master cash 9

about 3.30am

i have q-k and get a very good read on my oppo and get him to fold with a bluff on the last 2 streets in a pot around £90

same table around same time

another IMO good read on my oppo, faced a very strong re-raise on scary board but managed to put in a large re-re-raise to get him to fold
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited February 2010
    #231020939Open Satellite5th February 2010Roughly 17.40pm

Felt I had a strong read on my opponent and played them off the hand with the correct play even though I was behind due to my missed straight draw.