You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 29/6/2013:
    I use the At The Races  ATR  Tracker. Attheraces.com register , list all the horses you want to follow and they send you an e-mail reminder, the day before. Find it very useful
    Posted by wynne1938
    Thanks wynne that would be useful
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 29/6/2013:
    I use the At The Races  ATR  Tracker. Attheraces.com register , list all the horses you want to follow and they send you an e-mail reminder, the day before. Find it very useful
    Posted by wynne1938
    joined , now I have to remember to read my emails in time LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    incredible win by Lost In the Moment in 2.50 at Newmarket.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Now down to £22 up after two l;osing weeks , sorry people
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Having a terrible run so here goes to try and get some winners

iiii - 3.50 Sandown - Al Kazeem -2-1 - Terrific performance at Ascot and cant see him getting beaten here which make 2-1 a good price. BET of the Year, pity I didnt get the Coral 3-1 but dont bet with them and again very impressive.

iii - Broughton 5-15 Haydock - 11-10  -OK a very skinny price but won impressively last time. Oh well the outsider of 3 who had never gone the distance won easily and it would have been a nice treble with my other two winners. ****.

ii- Banoffee - 2.55 Haydock - 8-1 -After her Chester run I thought she would win Oaks, I was wrong, giving her another chance as I felt she didnt like Epsom even though similar to chester. Lost her form or Chester win was as good as she is going to get.   

i- Tickled Pink - 2.05 Sandown -7-2 -After her first run I thought she was going to be a top class sprinter. I still hope she is. She is she is, battled superbly on the ground she likes , so back in high class sprints on good/firm/ Firm ground 5f and 6f. A winner at last !!!!
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited July 2013
    ive picked 3 of those meself, would have been 4 but im not usually one for toffee and banannas 
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Other horses done today

Windhoek 2.40 S 4-1 Nowhere
    Ashaadd 4.40 H 4-1 Another nice winner at a nice 9-2 and what a ride.

3.30 H Sir Graham Wade 12-1 and Highland Castle 12-1 Ew fourth
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I didnt do it but wow Integral looks a filly on the upgrade and suggest following. Auction also ran very well and didnt get the run of race.
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited July 2013
    Terry get a look at the 3.40 Beverley and look at the run of Waking Warrior. U might need your binoculars for the 1st 4 furlongs of the 5 furlong race. Stick it in your book, and please remind me if u see it entered to run. GET ON next time it runs if it has a half decent jockey on it. 
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 6/7/2013:
    Terry get a look at the 3.40 Beverley and look at the run of Waking Warrior. U might need your binoculars for the 1st 4 furlongs of the 5 furlong race. Stick it in your book, and please remind me if u see it entered to run. GET ON next time it runs if it has a half decent jockey on it. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Will do Neil, hope you were on Al Kazeem bet of the year at 2-1 !!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Nah... Still licking my wounds after having a very good ew bet on Prince Of Johanne for the Hunt Cup and watching the jockey switch from the far side where the winner came from.... And then letting it go today... What a di@@!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Nah... Still licking my wounds after having a very good ew bet on Prince Of Johanne for the Hunt Cup and watching the jockey switch from the far side where the winner came from.... And then letting it go today... What a di@@!!
    Posted by joesman1
    bu**er, unlucky mate.

Glad wynne told me about tracker it helped me get 3 winners today and Broughton to come for a treble with al Kazeem and Tickled Pink , keep your fingers crossed for me 
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Posted by joesman1

just watched race and suggest you watch it again as well. I have put both Waking Warrior and Indian Trail on tracker. If anything Indian Trail had a worse position and run.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 6/7/2013 : bu**er, unlucky mate. Glad wynne told me about tracker it helped me get 3 winners today and Broughton to come for a treble with al Kazeem and Tickled Pink , keep your fingers crossed for me 
    Posted by vaigret
    And me too.... Noticed u fancied it strongly so put it in as last leg of a treble.... 12Ib rise for the 2nd fav harsh in a weaker race.. Don't fancy the outsider... Come on Broughton!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So hard to get a treble and the odds on shot let me down and

Neil

b..... outsider

won it easily

LOL
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Back to £26 up
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So hard to get a treble and the odds on shot let me down and Neil b..... outsider won it easily   LOL
    Posted by vaigret
    Yep
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited July 2013
    Having a terrible run so here goes to try and get some winners iiii - 3.50 Sandown - Al Kazeem -2-1 - Terrific performance at Ascot and cant see him getting beaten here which make 2-1 a good price. BET of the Year, pity I didnt get the Coral 3-1 but dont bet with them and again very impressive. iii - Broughton 5-15 Haydock - 11-10  -OK a very skinny price but won impressively last time. Oh well the outsider of 3 who had never gone the distance won easily and it would have been a nice treble with my other two winners. ****. ii- Banoffee - 2.55 Haydock - 8-1 -After her Chester run I thought she would win Oaks, I was wrong, giving her another chance as I felt she didnt like Epsom even though similar to chester. Lost her form or Chester win was as good as she is going to get.    i- Tickled Pink - 2.05 Sandown -7-2 -After her first run I thought she was going to be a top class sprinter. I still hope she is. She is she is, battled superbly on the ground she likes , so back in high class sprints on good/firm/ Firm ground 5f and 6f. A winner at last !!!!
    Posted by vaigret
    Couple of nice picks!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    thanks wynne
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    This weeks ratings -

iiii - 1.55 Ascot - Goldream 8-1 - Last race dwelt and then nothing like a clear run and just beaten by Ancient Cross over this trip. Stiffer track should also help. Trainer good with sprinters. Ran in wrong group most of race and finished 5th or 6th, wouldnt have won but will give him another chance as draw significant.

iii- 3.50 Newm - Society Rock -5-1 - You will know I am not a lover of this jockey but surely he cant mess it up again after giving horse a terrible ride at Ascot. seems to suggest he didnt mess it up last time as Lethal Force confirmed form. Sorry Kieran

ii- 2.30 Ascot- Stirring Ballad -14-1 - OK up in class but only had a jog at Ascot after another terrible ride, this time by Hughes, I am sure he would have won that day and if he had of done he would not be this price. NR, hope its not my only return on the day although it looks like it at mo. 

i- 2.05 Newm -Jammy Guest -13-2 - Trainer had a winner today and he has a very high opinion of this horse and I think that has clouded his judgemet last two runs. One with trip and one with tactics. Hopefully he and Tom Queally will have it right today. Realised too late that this horse hates anything with FIRM in the going finished last and never let himself down on ground.

I also fancy

Ascot - 4.15 Broughton- 9-1 -caught out by Red Avenger last time and that ran well Thursday against another Johnston horse. nowhere

Newmarket - 2.40 Somewhat 5-1 -seems I like a lot of johnston's today beaten by short head 
    3.15 and Margarsons- Excellent Guest -16-1 Nowhere

York -1.45 Snooky 10-1 never going to win but bumped as it made a move.
    2.20 Sir Graham Wade heart ruled head as sun Central was a wonderful bet on form. ****
    2.55 Expert Fighter 14-1 and Niceofyoutotellme 8-1 not good enough
    3.30 Heeraat -9-4 another 2nd