You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 27/4/2013:
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 27/4/2013 : Today's the day for Finians  terry.
    Posted by joesman1

Hope so mate
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Last two races 2.30 at Punchestown and 2.40 at Sandown should have got both forecasts. Twice my second fancy beat my tip LOL. Thats how its going at mo. 

Watch Ardlui beat Manyriberstocross now  
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Last two races 2.30 at Punchestown and 2.40 at Sandown should have got both forecasts. Twice my second fancy beat my tip LOL. Thats how its going at mo.  Watch Ardlui beat Manyriberstocross now  
    Posted by vaigret
    WHAT DID I TELL YOU.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited April 2013
    lol could you please lay off my hero AP Father!!! choc ill give you 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    lol could you please lay off my hero AP Father!!! choc ill give you 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    He is good bell i'll give you that , his riding style just doesn't suit some horses and Wyck Hill is one of them. Some horses, however good they are dont like forcing tactics and sometimes McCoy has to force it even when it not necessary.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    i know im just ribbing you, he does force some which it doesnt suit. top top bloke too, and of course a top jock 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    i know im just ribbing you, he does force some which it doesnt suit. top top bloke too, and of course a top jock 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    No problem mate.

What is a problem , is I cant pick winners at mo.

Now only £16 up on my ratings.

It really kicks you in the teeth though.  If I was picking horses that finished last and second last I would know I was Cr ap but when your main choices keep getting beat by your second choices it really hurts.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    it does surely. couldnt pick my nose all spring. sucks. 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    see your big mates been put up for sale and also out of Keiran Burkes yard, I'd imagine there'd be no shortage of buyers. Think of the damage Tom George could do with him during the summer. No offence inteneded to Mr George but wouldn't be surprised if a bigger 'player' took on  Hunt Ball's services...? 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    yes surprising and should be a good buy.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bit rushed this week as I wont have time tomorrow.

iiii - Toronado - 200 Guineas - 2-1 - Got this at 7-1 after it won Craven and Hannon reckons this better than his other winners of this race. Didnt get home could be something wrong rather than not good enough.

iii - Heerat - 2.35 Newmarket - 11-2 - won well last time and hopeful it still on upgrade. Bumped in last few strides but only lost him 3rd. Sole Power good winner.

ii- Universal -3.10 Newmarket -3-1 ditto as above. At last a winner

i - Stirring Ballad - 4.05 goodwood - 5-2 - backed down from 4-1 Didnt win
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    still £16 up
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 27/4/2013 : No problem mate. What is a problem , is I cant pick winners at mo. Now only £16 up on my ratings. It really kicks you in the teeth though.  If I was picking horses that finished last and second last I would know I was Cr ap but when your main choices keep getting beat by your second choices it really hurts.
    Posted by vaigret
    I think Toronado is a sprinter in the making. Put it down for the July Cup
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i dont know i dont see it as a sprinter
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Really really hard day today but here goes

iiii - Jazz 1.30 Ascot -3-1 - Ran a good race first time out and a lot of horses who run it have come out and won next time. Experience and form should see it home. Dont know what happened not in first 3. Disappointing.

iii - Battle Group -1.50 Haydock -7-1 - Ok I have been burnt before with horses raised 14lb and ok this isnt Aintree either when he destroyed two good fields in two days. However it is left handed, he has improved no end since change of stable and very hopeful he can defy weight rise. Horse definitely refound its form and on this run its resolution as he battled superbly to win under huge penalty. Just shows what a certainty he was at aintree. Winner

ii- Available - 4.25 Ascot - 11-1 - Filly on the up grade and won nicely last time out. Can do it again . Drawn wrong side

i- Tahaamah -2.05 Ascot- 10-1 - Ran some good raqces in Meydan this winter and hopeful that after a break back in this country will pick up on that and win this. Came there looking like winner but didnt go on at death.

I have left alone some of the top races today as I have so many fancies I am going to do some wynne's and back more than one in the race. You cant tip a horse in the ratings if you fancy so many so here goes with my others

Ascot 3-15- Sharp and Smart -13-2 nowhere and Gifted Girl looked awesome
    Ascot 3.50 - Tartiflette 14-1, Glen Moss 18-1 and my old fav Highland Colori at 16-1. Srry all I suddenly saw Excellent Guest was well handicapped, likes Ascot and Tom Queally on a treble so did him as well. Won 25-1 very nice
    Lingfield 2.55 -Nevis 3-1 won but at 4-9
    Lingfield 4.00 - Lilys angel 7-2 won 4-1
    Haydock 3.30 Cape Express 14-1 NR and Turn Over sivola 9-1 nowhere

Good luck all we will need it

Father V
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Back to £20 up , not a bad day as I thought it would be difficult.

Horses to watch Gabianno 6f and Gifted Girl 1mile
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 11/5/2013:
    Back to £20 up , not a bad day as I thought it would be difficult. Horses to watch Gabianno 6f and Gifted Girl 1mile
    Posted by vaigret
    Nice day for you,seconditis for me!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    thanks mate, those seconds really pee u off but the good thing is u know you havent completely lost your touch 
  • Options
    DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    edited May 2013
    I believe 

Stone Of Folca

will run well on thursday in the York 1.45 race

• Options
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 11/5/2013:
    I believe    Stone Of Folca will run well on thursday in the York 1.45 race   
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    thnx mate , i'll keep an eye on it