You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    wynne1938 said:

Well done with your nap(ye who haveno faith-me,had him on my shortlist,then removed,but I managed to get some money back on Saunter)

you had a good day well done
  • Options
    Mixture of cards today and hope we can finally boost the ratings profit:-

iiii - 3.00 WINCANTON - LONDON PRIZE -5-1- Did us proud just failing to win Caesarewich to well handicapped horse, he should be the best handicapped today. WINNER and what a star, another brilliant win and he will go further.

iii- 1.50 WINCANTON - ELLENS WAY - 11-1 - Best value and form in the race , just hope she is fit enough to do herself justice. LOST -Confidently ridden but didnt find anthing for pressure, watch for her next time

ii- 2.05 DONCASTER - TERUNTUM STAR 8-1 - Has had an easy season and won last two , hoping for hat trick today 4TH -battled well but just not good enough

i - 3.35 WINCANTON - VIC DE TOUZAINE - 8-1 - Stable had a recent winner and form looks best, again fitness the worry -PULLED UP -Didnt jump as well as he should amongst horses, however the Winner very impressive

OTHER FANCIES
    WINCANTON
    1.50 COPPER KAY saver LOST
    3.35 TEMPESTSTATFLORESCO 33-1 old fav rather than real chance LOST

DONCASTER
    2.05 SIR DANCELOT FORECAST WITH TS LOST
    2.40 GRACIOUS DIANA 14-1 LOST
    3.15 ROYAL LINE 11-2, saver SEPAL 25-1 LOST

1.40 AINTREE HOLLY BUSH HENRY 14-1 LOST
    2.15 TIQUER 20-1 LOST

SPECULATIVE BID 7-1 WINNER -Very confidently ridden , blocked a couple of times and still won on the bridle
  • Options
    up to 82.5 points up
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    my fancies for today

LINGFIELD 11.50 -INSURGENCE 11-1 WINNER BACKED IN TO 13-2
    CHELTENHAM 12.40 INDIAN CASTLE 7-1 6TH RAN ON BUT NEVER GOING TO CATCH WINNER
    CHELTENHAM 1.15 SLANELOUGH 20-1 ran well for long time faded and then ran on again but nowhere like good enough
    CHELTENHAM 1.50 -EXITAS 11-4 3rd didnt jump as well as he usually does
    CHELTENHAM 3.00 AUBUSSON 7-1 lost pity she lost her irons as well
    CHELTENHAM 3.35 ON THE BLIND SIDE 3-1
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Good Luck.
    Very competitive racing at Cheltenham.
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Good Luck.
    Very competitive racing at Cheltenham.

thanks and gOOD LUCK TO YOU TO, have a look at my nursery thread , very interesting!!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    vaigret said:

my fancies for today

LINGFIELD 11.50 -INSURGENCE 11-1 WINNER BACKED IN TO 13-2
    CHELTENHAM 12.40 INDIAN CASTLE 7-1 6TH RAN ON BUT NEVER GOING TO CATCH WINNER
    CHELTENHAM 1.15 SLANELOUGH 20-1 ran well for long time faded and then ran on again but nowhere like good enough
    CHELTENHAM 1.50 -EXITAS 11-4 3rd didnt jump as well as he usually does
    CHELTENHAM 3.00 AUBUSSON 7-1 lost pity she lost her irons as well
    CHELTENHAM 3.35 ON THE BLIND SIDE 3-1 WON 9-2 LOVELY PRICE AND WON WELL

• Options
    edited November 2017
    What am I doing, waiting all year for class jump racing again and three of my horses are from "greyhound racing ". just seem to give better value and to be honest fancy so many of the jumpers harder to make decision.
    However encourage any big money punters to get on :
    THOMAS CAMPBELL 3.00 CHELTENHAM 7-4 Won well last time and good 7lb claimer on board
    WINNER 13-8 EASILY
    Now to the ratings

iiii - 1.50 CHELTENHAM - PREMIER BOND -5-1 - Good form last year until last race and had respiratory problems, not entirely certain but pretty sure he has had wind op and if so expect him to improve again. PULLED UP SOMETHING STILL NOT RIGHT

iii- 5.45 WOLVERHAMPTON - DRAGON TATTOO - 9-2 - Follows my nursery guidelines and pretty sure he will prove handicap mark too lenient LOST unfortunately couldnt bag the rail

ii - 3.15 LINGFIELD - GIFTED MASTER - 11-2 - Run of 6f wins brought to stop by going over 7f last time, back to fav distance and should return to winning ways WINNER, BROKE WELL AND COMFORTABLY

i- LINGFIELD 210 - SHADY MCCOY - 11-1 -met a tartar in Speculative Bid last week and dont expect anything of that class in this race. LOST NEVER IN IT

OTHER FANCIES

CHELTENHAM
    2.25 DOUBLE TREASURE 16-1 Had a wind op and came back to win three on the bounce, hoping handicapper still hasnt got to the bottom of him. NOT GOOD ENOUGH
    Also in this race FOXTAIL HILL 15-2 Ran well here last time, trainer in great form and has won this twice in nine years. RAN HIS HEART OUT THEN FADED

3.30 DIABLE DE SIVOLA 11-2 4TH
    & FOLLOW THE BEAR 10-1COASTING FOUND NOTHING UNDER PRESSURE

LINGFIELD
    2.45 IN THE LOPE 20-1 - French raider in good form and won on AW last time 4TH
    3.45 BERGHOLT 6-1LOST

UTTOXETER 2.00 HANDSUPFORDETROIT 12-1 LOST
  • Options
    Very quick off the mark.Good Luck
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Very quick off the mark.Good Luck

thnxmate
  • Options
    UP TO 85 POINTS UP
  • Options
    fANCIES 19/11/17
    CHELTENHAM
    1.15 WYLDE MAGIC 9-1 AND ANOTHER FRONTIER 12-1
    3.00 LONDON PRIZE 9-2AND JENKINS 9-2
    FONTWELL
    2.05 CYCLOP 15-2
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Feeling confident for tomorrow which doesnt bode well , lets hope the form lines I think are brilliant happen to come right.

iiii -ASCOT 2.05 - DOUBLE SHUFFLE 12-1 - Bit worried stable jock at Haydock but this horse came second to Roman De Senaim last time and a number of horses from that race have come out and won next time. also this horse withdrawn from a couple of races recently which leads me to think they have waited for the best opportunity ground wise etc. 2ND RAN REALLY WELL AND just beaten by Top Notch getting first run although wouldnt have beaten him. Pity Top Notch didnt run as badly as Value At Risk who beat him last time!!!!!

iii - ASCOT 1.30 - CARNSPINDLE 8-1 - Second to Midnight Tour at Cheltenham and hoping recent run has put her right for this LOST -not right then and form of Graceful Legends previous race looks very good.

ii- ASCOT 12.55 - REMIND ME LATER - 4-1 - Gary Moore doing well with his novice horses rather than his experienced ones and form has been franked by a number of horses he beat last time 3RD, Two mistakes knocked some of the stuffing out of him at wrong time

i - HAYDOCK 3.35 - BALLYMILAN - 8-1 - Trainer in good form and beaten by Black Corton last time who has gone in again in a good race. LOST couldnt jump out of the ground

OTHER FANCIES

ASCOT
    12.20 - COUNT MIRABEL 6-1- Beat Kildistat last time and that franked form very well on Friday
    WINNER jumped well and won easily and never in danger

3.15 - SIRE DE GRUGY 11-4 LOST and surprise surprise a Tom George winner at 16-1

HAYDOCK
    12.40 COURTTOWN OSCAR 3-1 2ND
    1.50 - VALUE AT RISK 13-2 -Only beaten one and a half lengths by UKNOWHATIMEAN HARRY last time LOST Ran like a dog
    2.25 THE WORLDS END 9-2 -Going well at festival when fell and hope Heskin gone to Haydock to win on this, LOST Wow Sam Spinner what a winner
    Saver -ZARKANDER 20-1 LOST

HUNTINGDON
    12.00 TRUST THE MAN 14-1 -If trained by top trainer no way this would be `14-1.
    3RD AT 18-1, NICE ew RETURN

WOLVERHAMPTON 7.15 AXE CAP 4-1 LOST

GOOD LUCK US

• Options
    Good luck.
    Did not enjoy todays racing.
    Do not like the going and early days of jump racing.
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Good luck.
    Did not enjoy todays racing.
    Do not like the going and early days of jump racing.

I quite enjoy, its about watching and gauging for future races with little money spent until form gets going.
  • Options
    DOWN TO 81 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    SEE HOW WE DO TODAY

iiii - 2.25 NEWBURY - HIGH BRIDGE 3-1 - Third to Elgin last time and three of the horses who finished behind him have won since, hoping this is the fourth WINNER and the Elgin form continues to blossom thats five from six now

iii- 1.40 NEWCASTLE- ACDC 7-2 - Won well last time and hopefully still improving and good jockey booked LOST tailed off didnt like ground

ii- 1.20 NEWBURY - O MAONLAI - 6-1- Loves this course and not bad in this race, winning this last year after finishing 2nd the year before and good when fresh LOST never in it and which horse did I do last time Gold Present -winner

i - 1.50 NEWBURY - COURT MINSTREL - 9-1 - Beat Sam Spinner last time and he won very easily last week so hoping this horse franks the form LOST made bad mistake as coming to second last full of running . OLD GUARD another winner beaten by ELGIN last time. Lets hope it bodes well for HIGH BRIDGE

OTHER HORSES
    NEWCASTLE
    3.20 BEWARE THE BEAR 7-2 WINNER How did he win that.15 lengths behind and going nowhere with four to jump, came again with saddle slipping and won cosily !!!!!

NEWBURY
    3.00 CONEYGREE 12-1 AND COGRY 20-1 BOTH LOST
    3.35 BABY KING 9-2 LOST Tom george had a bad day

• Options
    Good luck.
    I missed the start of Newbury today.
    My virtual jackpot would have been a winner.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    wynne1938 said:

Good luck.
    I missed the start of Newbury today.
    My virtual jackpot would have been a winner.

WOW Wynne..... that eye surgery must have been really good if you managed to pick BEER GOGGLES in the last leg of yesterday's Jackpot!!!! mind you could have been a very topical pick :)
  • Options
    STILL 81 POINTS UP