You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,276
    edited September 2017
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced:
    Hoping I am giving you a winner Wednesday. TEMPLESTATEFLORESCO 16-1 4.05 Listowel Won the big Marston Handicap at Uttoxeter easily in his last race over fences. since then had another warm up race over hurdles. I reckon he is still very well handicapped over fences and if I knew he handles this ground I would be very confident.  Definitely worth a good EW bet. 
    Posted by vaigret
     Worth a wee e/w bet, cheers.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,218
    edited September 2017

GOOD LUCK with TEMPESTATEFLORESCO

I like A TOI PHIL with Davy Russell up for Gordon Elliott
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,330
    edited September 2017
    i have a feeling a big sorry might be due, hasnt jumped a fence properly yet. Big surprise as he jumped superbly at Uttoeter
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    SORRY PEOPLE,

aLL i CAN SAY IS HE OBVIOUSLY COULDNT JUMP OUT OF THAT GROUND. 

I wont lose faith as run too bad to be true and Tizzard wouldnt have taken it across if he didnt think horse was good enough
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    i have a feeling a big sorry might be due, hasnt jumped a fence properly yet. Big surprise as he jumped superbly at Uttoeter
    Posted by vaigret
    I think they've had a lot of rain and the going is very heavy over there. Probably too much for it and it couldn't get it's feet out of the ground
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced : I think they've had a lot of rain and the going is very heavy over there. Probably too much for it and it couldn't get it's feet out of the ground
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Hoping so and that it doesnt make me a mug in the future
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    They are like London Buses, here is another JACKPOT SYNDICATE GO-LIVE SELECTIONS FOR LEICESTER ON SUNDAY 13TH AUGUST 2017 ** posted at 13/8/2017 3:18 PM BST on SkyPoker.com vaigret Posts: 7850 First: 28/9/2009 Last: 12/9/2017 That is what i wrote after our go live at Leicester. I was certain he wouldnt win . He has now had another get fit race at Lingfield over turf and now back to AW Kempton 5.45 where he is a c/d winner. Think he might not blow out this time.  Yes good decision Graham, and RED TROOPER just running to get him fitter, never run on turf , not run since February, running all over them until 1 and 1/2 furlongs out and went out like a light. Nice that they made him fav and we avoided him. 
    Posted by vaigret
    THATS BETTER Hope some of you were on it
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced : THATS BETTER Hope some of you were on it
    Posted by vaigret

Nice one V.    

Well Done mate. Nice price too
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,536
    edited September 2017
    All is forgiven
    Had a couple of bets on Red Trooper
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    All is forgiven Had a couple of bets on Red Trooper
    Posted by wynne1938
    thnx mate glad you were on it and thnx Misty
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Start of the St Ledger festival and on the tele so here goes

DONCASTER 

1.20 CASE KEY 7-1  LOST
    1.50 THE MUMS 9 -4 LOST ELTHEA DIFFERENT CLASS
    2.25 TAJAANUS 5-1 LOST -SO IF ELTHHIA DIFFERENT CLASS WHY DIDNT i DO LAURENS WHO BETA IT LAST TIME !!!!!!
    3.00 NATURAL SCENERY 9-2 3RD IN EBOR AFTER GETTING RUN BLOCKED TWICE LOST
    3.35 TANGLED 5-1 LOST
    4.05 EUGINIO 3-1 HANNON OVERLOAD HERE BUT ANOTHER WHO GOT BLOCKED BEFORE FINISHING FAST BEHIND A CAMBRIDGESHIRE FAVOURITE WINNER WELL DONE ALZENI AND BOOSTS THUNDERING BLUE FORM
    4.35 RENFREW STREET 11-2 LOST

EPSOM 
    2.00 BUMPTIOUS 7-2 2ND
    2.35 ALNASL 10-3 WINNER
    3.10 ALTAAYIL 9-1 - This looks strange, last win on the flat and looks like he had a pipe opener for this over hurdles late August after six months off.  2ND 12-1 DIDNT GET RUN WHEN IT WANTED AND WOULD HAVE TROUBLED LEADER AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE WON

3.25 CHEPSTOW HABBAD 12-1 Taken out of race earlier this week and won last race on turf LOST NEVER RUN ANY KIND OF A RACE
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Good Luck
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    LOOKS DIFFICULT AGAIN but here goes 

DONCASTER

1.20 TIGRE DU TERRE 11-4 2ND Didnt get run when required
    1.50 ETERNALLY 10-3 2ND at 6-1
    SAVER TOMYRIS 13-2 3RD
    2.25 MAY GIRL 25-1 3RD
    3.00 LORD GEORGE 6-1 LOST
    3.35 DESERT SKYLINE 7-2 WINNER
    HATE TO LEAVE MONTALY 7-2 OUT SO SAVER LOST
    4.05 SHERZY BOY 10-1 GONE WITH EXPERIENCE LOST NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH, THE ONE WITH MOST EXPERIENCE WON
    4.35 NORTHGATE LAD 16-1 LOST
    5.10 SWILLY SUNSET 7-2 LOST

SALISBURY 6.05 TRAVELCARD 3-1 3RD BUT ONLY 7 RUNNERS DUE TO LATE wd MESSED UP MY PLACE TREBLE !!!!

CHESTER 3.25 ALEXANDER M 4-1 WINNER

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Bad day for me too,only managed one winner.
    Calls for a tactical change of thinking cap!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Yes not hopeful for Friday either.

good luck
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Having trouble getting any inspiration for my four candles ratings so will give myself time by rambling on about St Ledger which is also giving me heartche. 

Firstly, am a great fan of DEFOE but will he really get 1m 6F, Varian knows more than me and Atzeni best jockey in race so should be a no brainer but I still dont think it will get trip. For everybody who keeps the faith, especially Phantom, good luck and sorry I cant give you the silly prices I quoted before LOL.
     O'Brien's horses ? could be any one of them,  as CAPRI was probably a fortunate winner of Irish Derby and I hate being on one of his and another wins so leave them alone. 
    CRYSTAL OCEAN probably best horse in race but again not sure he will get trip. As for John Gosden's two I was all over STADIVARIUS until Frankie chose CORONET BUT WILL STILL HAVE A SAVER BET ON HIM. 
    REKINDLING NO  which leaves me with my main bet now. 

Today in Yorkshire Cup all talk was about whether geldings should be allowed in St Ledger so DESERT SKYLINE could have taken part in that rather than winning the cup today and if he would stand a chance. Well if he did then his conqueror last time over 1m 5f 

RAHEEN HOUSE 14-1

could do . He won cosily over Desert Skyline that day, is only one of two horses to have beaten Enable this year , only a length behind Crystal Ocean after being stopped in his run in the Royal Ascot race but is now 4 times the price and should be more suited by this trip than CO. So to me he is the value bet

His trainer says this about him

3.35 ST. LEGER – RAHEEN HOUSE – He has been doing very well since his win in The Bahrain Trophy last time out and his work has been extremely pleasing. We go there with a good chance and hope for a confident run. Adam Kirby takes the ride.

Brian Meehan hasn't trained a classic winner yet and to be honest his horses which have been fancied to break his duck have often disappointed.
    Hoping his luck changes 

Anyway whatever you back GOOD LUCK 

• Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited September 2017
    Sticking with Defoe but not confident enough to add at current prices. I was on at 14/1 ew. A bit more rain would be handy.

GL tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Sticking with Defoe but not confident enough to add at current prices. I was on at 14/1 ew. A bit more rain would be handy. GL tomorrow.
    Posted by Phantom66
    GOOD LUCK to you too, great price 14-1, so we both have 14-1 shots running , have a feeling you might be on the right one, Puzzled again though you and Adzeni both hoping for rain. If I am right and he doesnt get distance rain and heavier ground will make it harder for him,  if it was a 1m 2f race I could understand  but heavy ground at a trip they cant be certain of worries me.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Having trouble getting any inspiration for my four candles ratings so will give myself time by rambling on about St Ledger which is also giving me heartche.  Firstly, am a great fan of DEFOE but will he really get 1m 6F, Varian knows more than me and Atzeni best jockey in race so should be a no brainer but I still dont think it will get trip. For everybody who keeps the faith, especially Phantom, good luck and sorry I cant give you the silly prices I quoted before LOL.  O'Brien's horses ? could be any one of them,  as CAPRI was probably a fortunate winner of Irish Derby and I hate being on one of his and another wins so leave them alone.  CRYSTAL OCEAN probably best horse in race but again not sure he will get trip. As for John Gosden's two I was all over STADIVARIUS until Frankie chose CORONET BUT WILL STILL HAVE A SAVER BET ON HIM.  REKINDLING NO  which leaves me with my main bet now.  Today in Yorkshire Cup all talk was about whether geldings should be allowed in St Ledger so DESERT SKYLINE could have taken part in that rather than winning the cup today and if he would stand a chance. Well if he did then his conqueror last time over 1m 5f  RAHEEN HOUSE 14-1 could do . He won cosily over Desert Skyline that day, is only one of two horses to have beaten Enable this year , only a length behind Crystal Ocean after being stopped in his run in the Royal Ascot race but is now 4 times the price and should be more suited by this trip than CO. So to me he is the value bet His trainer says this about him 3.35 ST. LEGER – RAHEEN HOUSE – He has been doing very well since his win in The Bahrain Trophy last time out and his work has been extremely pleasing. We go there with a good chance and hope for a confident run. Adam Kirby takes the ride. Brian Meehan hasn't trained a classic winner yet and to be honest his horses which have been fancied to break his duck have often disappointed. Hoping his luck changes  Anyway whatever you back GOOD LUCK   
    Posted by vaigret

Good luck Terry I will take your tip and have a bet on it.
    But somehow I cannot ignore DEfoe!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced : Good luck Terry I will take your tip and have a bet on it. But somehow I cannot ignore DEfoe!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Dont put too much on it wynne, more confident of my reasoning than the horse. As to Defoe cant ignore it either as I will look a bit of an idiot if it wins, a turncoat if you like and I am usually loyal too horses. too much so in cases. 

However I hope all of you who keep the faith get rewarded