You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    edited January 2021
    Lets hope we can keep up the improvement from last week.

iiii- LINGFIELD 1.05 - WAIT FOR THE LORD - 4-1, Really disappointed i missed the 7-1 a couple of hours ago. Won nicely here before running in a high class race before this handicap debut. LOST not as well handicapped as i thought, every chance

iii - KEMPTON 3.57 - BREFFNIBOY - 11/4 - Might be pushing my luck here that he can make it six from 7 but won nicer handicap cosily last time. 2ND tailed off and then came too late needed slightly further.

ii- KEMPTON 1.45 - COMMODORE - 11/2 - Was going to give Storm Control a good finish when unseated rider last. Hopefully he will keep his feet here. Champion Jockey takes ride. LOST chose wrong one
    DANGER- DOUBLE SHUFFLE 13/2 WINNER nicely

i - KEMPTON 3.30 - THE WHITE MOUSE -12-1 - Three wins out of 5 starts and going for a treble. Still looks progressive after Cheltenham win last time. LOST
    DANGER - BIG BAD BEAR 20-1

OTHER FANCIES

WINCANTON

3.45- GARDEFORT - 9/2 PULLED UP

CHEPSTOW

12.17 TIQUER 6-1 2ND
    12.50 CLYNE 5-1 FELL AND EXPLOITUER 6/1 3RD
    1.25 - ELHAM VALLEY 10-1 LOST
    3.10 -CLOUDY GLEN 20-1, LOST VIUEX LION ROUGE 25-1 LOST AND LORD DU MESNIL 10-1 LOST

KEMPTON

1.10 - PISTIL WHIPPED 15/2 2ND AND THEINVAL 12-1 LOST
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,504
    Good luck
    DOWN TO 123 POINTS UP
    edited January 2021
    Could be carnage with Racing tomorrow looking at the weather forecast but here goes, at least I might get some Non Runners LOL

iiii- WARWICK 2.25- OSCAR ELITE - 5-1- Stable hit by tragedy this year and it seems to have affected them as lots of their horses running disapointingly. Mind you not a lover of Robbie Power and he seems to have unsettled some of them and he is now back in Ireland. Anyway this one has been a bright spot and he could be much better than these. LOST raced wide and got bumped a bit but never going to win and went out like a light

iii - MARKET RASEN- 2.40- LIL ROCKERFELLA - 2/1- My local course and this horse gives his all and was unlucky not to win last time when he was just nabbed by Hill Sixteen at Newbury. 2ND ran a blinder just outlasted

ii- WARWICK 3.35- POTTERS CORNER - 7-1- On the National route but Christian Williams targets winners on TV to boost his profile, over hurdles will protect his Chase mark and hopefully help trainers wishes. LOST
    DANGER- MR HARP 10-1 2ND THERES A PATTERN TODAY

i- WARWICK 3.00 - ACHILLE -14/1- Not having much luck with my Venetia gorses recently but if she has this horse fully tuned after over a year off he has the form to win this. Stable jockey on this and not her other. 2nd Looked like he had come to win it but didnt jump second last well enough and just failed to get up.
    DANGERS- STORM CONTROL 6-1 LOST AND WALK IN THE MILL 12-1 PULLED UP

OTHER FANCIES

LINGFIELD

2.35- DESERT DREAM 9/2 LOST
    2.00 - ROMAN SPINNER 9-1 4th didnt get run of race finished like a train

KEMPTON

5.50 - BOY GEORGE 14-1
    Good luck
    DOWN TO 119 POINTS UP
    edited January 2021
    Bit worried that misterpj and I on same wavelength LOL but here goes.

iiii - HAYDOCK 2.40 - ROYAL PIGAILLE -6/4 -All the value gone but I gave it last toime when it won easily and shouldnt get beaten today even off top weight. WINNER with head in his chest this is a seriously good horse.

iii- ASCOT 1.15- MAGIC OF LIGHT - 4-1 - Won this race last two years and I gave it both times so cant leave it out today and a tremendous price to follow up. 2nd probably didnt run to form but ROKSANA definetly did.

ii- HAYDOCK 1.30 - LLANDINABO LAD - 13/8 - Very unlucky to meet MY DROGO last time who is now one of the Skeltons big horses for the festival. Should get compensation today. LAST never going from four fences out.

i - ASCOT 3.35- WAITING PATIENTLY - 11/4- And havent they been for this horse; Last time rode it as though they were worried re trip and lost King George because of it. Back down to proper trip on stiff course and lets hope he shows the form which helped him beat Cue Card in his early career. 3RD
    DANGER- FANION D'ESTRUVAL 10-1 4TH

OTHER FANCIES

HAYDOCK

2.05 - CLYNE 8-1 LOST AND CHEF D'OUEVRE 7/1 LOST

ASCOT

1.50 - ARRIVERDERCI 13/2 2ND AND JANIKA 13/2 LOST wrong Henderson horse
    2.25 - DE FORGOTTEN ONE 7/2 LOST AND CROSSLEY TENDER 8-1 3RD
    3.00 - BENNYS KING 6/1, 2ND ESPOIR DE GUYE 11/2 4TH , DOMAINE DE'ISLE 14-1 LOST
    Good luck.
    DOWN TO 117 POINTS UP
    edited January 2021
    Strange Day today as I fancy some shorter priced horses and rather more keen on a couple of longshots so take your pick which is the best value.

iiii- DONCASTER 3.15- CAP DU NORD 11/4 - Not many horses have got close to Royal Pigaillie this year but this horse has and he looks good for this race. Royal now a fancy for the Gold Cup. 3RD looked like he would win turning for home but jumped the last five badly.
    DANGERS- AYE RIGHT 8-1 2nd just caught AND YORKHILL 20-1 NR and if this one runs like he did in the rehearsal he is very well handicapped on old form. Hoping Sandy Thomson has completely sweetened him up.

iii- DONCASTER 3.50- WHO'S IN THE BOX 5-1 - Beat CYCLOP last time who has won since and performed well in South West National, distance of this race will be no problem . NR

ii- LINGFIELD 12.00- ROMAN SPINNER - 11-1 - Never got into race last time and then finished like a train to finish fourth, bit worried about draw and extra distance but Callum sheppard been doing well on AW this year and hopeful he will ride her into the win. LOST never in it

i- DONCASTER 12.55- CORRI LINDO - 9-1- Won nicely last time and hoping he can follow up. LOST went out to 22-1 so pretty much knew my fate altough ran ok for a long way

OTHER FANCIES

DONCASTER

2.40 - PORTSTORM 40-1 -Dont often give details of these but if this was a handicap I would feel very confident. However on levels I still think this has a great each way chance. Ran Gordon Eliott hotpot to a length and then came from last to first over inadeqate trip . 2nd at 50-1 , one time thought it would win but just tired at end and THE COB found a lot.
    DANGERS - EXPLOITUER 10-1 4th AND PATS FANCY 9-2 LOST

GOOD LUCK
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    50/1 2nd place with Portstorm, great shout :)
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    great shout for the rag Terry wp sir.
    thanks both and like an idiot didnt include it in my placepot which went down with EXPLOItUER 4th !!!!!
    A series of Non Runners and a couple of near misses amongst the rubbish.

DOWN TO 114 POINTS UP
    edited February 2021
    Here we go today

iiii- SANDOWN 1-50 - SHAN BLUE-5-2 - Looked top class chaser last time jumping brilliantly and hopeful he willlead them a merry dance again. 2ND Another one and I also had PAINT THE DREAM 20-1 and that finished 3rd ARGHHHHHH

iii - MUSSELBURGH 3.10- BREGUET BOY - 5-1- Gone in hard with Mr Dalgleish today and this horses handicap mark looks leneient after a good win and he got badly hampered on handicap debut. WON 6-1 by 3 and half lengths, missed the race so will give more when I see it . Just watched easy winner , always going to beat the 50-1 shot, low weighted horse. Both should be followed.

ii- LINGFIELD 1.11 - ABARAMA GOLD 6-1 - Another KD and this horse is consistently good in good races, last race didnt go his way against FIZZY FEET and hoping for better today. 4th

i- SANDOWN 2.55 - GARDEFORT - 10-1 - Ran badly last time after a fine second to BENNYS KING but that left handed and I think he better right handed. Trainer in form. 3rd hit flat spot again and then ran on
    DANGER - ALNADAM 10-3 WINNER nicely .
    VERY NICE TOO AS I GOT THE FORECAST AND TRICAST WITH CLAN LEGEND 16-1 £45 FOR 10P TRICAST WAS A BONUS

OTHER FANCIES

SANDOWN

2.20- NATIVE RIVER 5-1 WINNER at 13/2 , What a price, what a price, Great to have the old boy back, he is a star when right , so love this horse.
    3.30 ASK ME EARLY 7-4 LOSER PULLED UP

LEOPARDSTOWN

3.15- HONEYSUCKLE 11/8 - WINNER VERY EASILY

MUSSELBRURGH

1.29 - ALOOMOMO 2-1 LOST
    2.05 - CHRISTOPHER WOOD - 7-2- WINNER nicely and forgot to post it on here SORRY ALL
    3.45 - THE FERRY MASTER 5-1 NR AND DINO BOY 13-2 2ND

Good Luck
    up to 117 points up

Sorry to my regulars as it has been a much better day than that currently 150 points up with various forecasts, tricasts, doubles and trebles and still more to come if Dino Boy win Edinburgh National . Fingers crossed
    wELL THE BOY COULDNT BRING US EVEN MORE MONEY BUT RAN WELL.
    edited February 2021
    Oh dear GREYHOUND RACING and the mysteries of Irish form this week.

iiii - LINGFIELD 3.10 - CAPLA CRUSADER 6-1 - C/D winner easily last time after a stable switch and running more like his old form. Up 7lb but still well hendicapped. LOST too many improvers in there

iii - WOLVERHAMPTON 7-15 - VENTUROUS 3-1- Another has been running like him oldself and still well handicapped. LOST too late on scene

ii- LINGFIELD 3.45- CAPANANTY CON - 6-1- Swooped late last time and another well handicapped on old form. WINNER at least that was was still well handicapped and not against any vast improvers. Lovely to see the white horse swoop late again

i- LINGFIELD 2.00- CHARLIE FELLOWES - 11/2- Outsider of five but he has won last 3, worry is this a run to get him ready for early turf campaign. 2nd never found as much as winner

OTHER FANCIES

LINGFIELD

2.35 - CRACKLING 11/8 -WINNER BACKED IN

NAAS

2.15 JAMMY GEORGE 14-1 LOST
    3,25- DONT GO YET 7/2 NR