You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,303
    DOWN TO 104 POINTS UP, leaking like a sieve at mo
  • Options
    ONE OF MY POSTS ASCOT IN DECEMBER

"3.35 - ARRIVERDERCI 15/2. LOST BELFAST BANTER 12-1 5TH NOT SO SLEEPY 20-1 WINNER naughty boy back to his best and brilliant ride from the bravest jockey around, well done TOM O'BRIEN"

Shows you need a good memory in this game , missed it today
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,526
    I had a few pound on that and was in my jackpot selections.
    Went down in the first leg
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

I had a few pound on that and was in my jackpot selections.
    Went down in the first leg

wish i had
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Having Escaped the Irish demolition at Cheltenham by breaking even with two nostril seconds denying me nice profits hopefully I can actually get some winners in this weeks ratings this week.

iiii - UTTOEXETER 3.00 - WILDE ABOUT OSCAR 7-2- The Skeltons had some near misses at Cheltenham and surprised they didnt send this lad here. Very impressive last time demolishing the GLANCING QUEEN and despite top weight should be too good for these. WINNER Nicely although was a bit scary at last

iii- KEMPTON 3.15- FALCO BLITZ -3-1- Hendersons horse were mostly disappointing this week but think it was problems with individuals rather all their horses. This one won nicely last time after very good second behind a good un over C and D LOST flattered to deceive and I had got fed up of backing DOMAINE DEISLE who walked it at big odds!!!!!!!

ii- UTTOEXTER 1.50 - MILVALE 14-1 - Astute Scottish trainer and this one ran a cracker behind some good yardsticks at Haydock. Forget chase run last time back to best discipline. LOST led the field but didnt jump fluently and swallowed up late on.

DANGER -ASK HENRY 7-1 LOST

I- UTTOEXETER 3.35 -SCREAMING COLOURS - 8-1 - Well what can you say about the Irish, nicked all the goodies last week and they are looking to win this one now . They also have a good record in this race. 4th Didnt realise he needed clear passage and he had to go wide the whole race, must have ran a mile further than everything else. LOL
    DANGER - ACHILLE 14-1 LOST never got into it

OTHER FANCIES

UTTOXETER

2.25 ASK ME EARLY 6-1 WINNER Jumped around lovely and won very nicely in end, FOLLOW

KEMPTON

2.40 BREFNI BOY 6-1 2nd Battled well and just ran out of it AND DIDTHEYLEAVEUOUTTO 6-1 LOST

NEWCASTLE

3.10 BUSHY PARK 9-4 NON RUNNER

4.20 BIG BAD BEAR 13/2

• Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    STILL 104 POINTS UP

Just missed out on a couple of doubles
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Not feeling too good so just the names without the **** today

iiii - NEWBURY 3.25 - MARADA 13/2 2nd ridden confidently but just couldnt get up

iii - KEMPTON 2.15- DARK PINE 5-1 LOST nowhere good enough

ii- DONCASTER 2.00 - JUAN ELCANO 6/1 LOST

i - DONCASTER 3.10 - BORN TO BE ALIVE 25-1 NR DANGER- DANYAH 9-1 4th

OTHER FANCIES

DONCASTER

2.35 - ARTISTIC RIFLES 7-1 WINNER AT 8-1 and fought back superbly to win AND POETS LADY 9-1 LOST

3.45 - JUST FRANK 9/2 LOST

KELSO

1.35- DIDERO VALLIS 10-1 2nd at 11-1 Another one nutted on the line after looking the winner
    2.05 - WEST TO THE BRIDGE 8-1 LOST AND MR HARP 11-2 LOST
  • Options
    Good Luck.
    Hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Good luck! & hope you feel better soon :)
  • Options

Good luck! & hope you feel better soon :)

THANKS MATE and you @wynne1938
  • Options
    down to 101 points up
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Bit better this week so a few words to accompany my ratings.

iiii - HAYDOCK 2.40- DEFUTURE IS BRIGHT 13/2 could be a good day for Christian Williams with the hot pot FIVE STAR GETAWAY likely to win the race before and I am hoping his desire to have winners on the box will mean this one goes in to. 2nd AGAIN, looked all over the winner but worn down late on.
    DANGER- CROSSLEY TENDER 8-1 LOST

iii - HAYDOCK 3.15 - REGARDING RUTH -7-1 - NR Won very nicely last time out over a lot of these rivals and could only see a DANGER from COLONIAL DREAMS 7-1 who might be ridden more enterprisingly today. 2nd , he was ridden up with the pace and just failed to hold on.

ii- HAYDOCK 2.05 - XCITATIONS - 5-1 - Good winner last time and hopeful of a follow up dspite 10lb rise. 3rd Never going to win but got sandwiched as she made her move

i- MUSSELBURGH 1.50 - MOLLS MEMORY -8-1 - Lets hope the ground is soft enough for her to run, taken out of race last week because of firmish ground so hopeful if she runs she will win. 4th stayed on for position ground just went against her, never going to win

OTHER FANCIES

MUSSELBURGH

3.00- CASPIAN PRINCE 12-1 LOST AND COUNT DORSAY 8/1 LOST
    3.35 - NATE THE GREAT 9-2 4TH AND DIOCLETIAN 14-1 LOST
    4.11 - DUKE OF FIRENZE 11-1 LOST
  • Options
    Good to see you back.Good luck.
    Results have been dire the last 2 days
  • Options
    DOWN TO 98 POINTS UP
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Good to see you back.Good luck.
    Results have been dire the last 2 days

THANKS @wynne1938
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Got 24 lines of HAYDOCK PLACEPOT last Saturday, had a disastrous Aintree so far except another 8 lines of Placepot Thursday and missed BELFAST BANTER Again. Oh well cant get any worse LOL

iiii- 1.45 AINTREE - HOMETOWN BOY -10-1 - Trainer had a winner Friday and stable in good form so hoping this one can win as well. Lightly raced and should be fresher than most. WINNER backed down to 6-1 although he tried to throw it away at the last. Heart in mouth job , at last a winner and a bit of luck.
    DANGER - ASHTOWN LAD 14-1 4th came well but then ran out of puff late on

III - 5.15 AINTREE - LORD DE MESNEIL - 40-1 - Won Grand National trial last time and hoping he can surprise CLOTH CAP. LOST up there for first circuit and then disappeared

II- 3.35- AINTREE - PAISLEY PARK - 7/2 - Still reckon he the best staying hurdler despite his on and off season. PULLED UP Not the same horse, especially on this ground.

i- 2.25- AINTREE - MY DROGO - 7/4 - Class act who should win again. WINNER very easily and class horse.

OTHER FANCIES

4.15 - CLOUDY GLEN 7-1 LOST AND SNOW LEOPARDESS 12-1 LOST
    6.20 - CHARLIES GLANCE 22-1

and too many other National bets to list but hopeful of good runs from DOUBLE SHUFFLE AND CABINET QUEEN AT 125-1

FORGOT

LINGFIELD

2.00 - DUKE OF FIRENZE 13-2 WINNER my old favourite horse.

NEWCASTLE

2.33- MASTER NEWTON 8-1 LOST
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Good start to the day Terry...well done
  • Options
    up to 108 POINTS UP