You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tonight, I shall be mainly playing......

123457»

Comments

• redred18redred18 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2009
    alright guys does anyone know the password for tonights freeroll please?
  • JPDERRYJPDERRY Member Posts: 112
    edited June 2009
    ON A REAL POKER SITE, I AM DONE WITH SKY POKER,NEVER DEPOSITING AGAIN IN SKY, I HAD MY CHAT BANNED FOR LIFE 4 NOTHING,SKY TV IS OFF THE AIR IN N.IRELAND,THE GRTD MTTS JUST KEEP GOING DOWN
  • JPDERRYJPDERRY Member Posts: 112
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight, I shall be mainly playing......:
    ON A REAL POKER SITE, I AM DONE WITH SKY POKER,NEVER DEPOSITING AGAIN IN SKY, I HAD MY CHAT BANNED FOR LIFE 4 NOTHING,SKY TV IS OFF THE AIR IN N.IRELAND,THE GRTD MTTS JUST KEEP GOING DOWN
    Posted by JPDERRY
    lol that did not last long iam back?
  • KevilfishKevilfish Member Posts: 354
    edited June 2009
    I'm playing the £350 deep stack, £5.50 entry fee in 5 minutes.

If I'm out by 9.40, I'll be entering the £250 gtd, £5.50 entry fee.
    edited June 2009
    I'm playing the £350 deep stack, £5.50 entry fee in 5 minutes. If I'm out by 9.40, I'll be entering the £250 gtd, £5.50 entry fee.
    Posted by Kevilfish
    I didn't get round to the £250 gtd game, I'm not too disappointed though, I was only 1st in the deep stack. £140 return for £5.50!

:D
    edited June 2009
    I'll be entering the 4K gtd, £11 entry fee. I've final tabled twice previously so hopefully I'll go a bit further.

If I'm out by 22.20, I'll be entering the £300 gtd - £4.40 entry.
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited June 2009
    On table Timperley 10p/20p. Come and say hello and try and wrestle my enormous stack off me.

Also playing in the 4K Open at 9.
    edited June 2009
    I'll be entering the 4K gtd, £11 entry fee. I've final tabled twice previously so hopefully I'll go a bit further. If I'm out by 22.20, I'll be entering the £300 gtd - £4.40 entry.
    Posted by Kevilfish
    KO'd from the 4K gtd with AT against either 9's or 8's which held up.

I then entered a speed game, I had AA, re-raised an early position raiser, they went over the top and I went all in, they turn KJ of hearts, flops 2 hearts and hit the last on the turn.

I went into the Velocity, going steady, picking up JJ with 11,000 chips (blinds 1000/2000) there was an early limper, I push, they call with Q9 - and hit the Q.

I can't complain with how I played, I went in ahead on the last 2 games, 45% on the first. I'll win these hands most times and will continue on in the tournaments.
  • BigDougyBigDougy Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2009
    Just knocking around the  sit and go's trying to build up some cash in my account.
  • watson-ST7watson-ST7 Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2009
    i will play a lot of poker tonight  come and see lol
  • ChuuzzChuuzz Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2009
    "Fields marked with "*" are required."

I love that, haha.

Anyway back on topic...

Played my first tourney on Sky Poker today. It was the Freerole at 00:00. Nothing better to get settled in than a free game of poker. Anyway, managed to finish 8th in that one, winning 80p in the process. Not complaining. Did though get accused of being am owner of the site or something when I called a guy all-in with 2,3 suited and won, lol. At least he wasn't bitter. If you're reading this, then, :P.

So all in all a good start. Can't wait to get into some more serious tourneys but until then I'll keep plodding on...

Sayonara, for now...
    edited July 2009
    Five00 £1 satellite at 3.15, hopefully into the 5.15 Semi Final and then onto the main event at 9pm.

I'll be in the £2.40 deep stack satellite at 4pm, hopefully onto the main event at 7.15.

I'll then be in the £1.35 Primo satellite at 4.45 to get into the Semi Final tonight at 9.45 and the main event tommorow night.

3.15 Five00 sat.
    4.00 deep stack sat.
    4.45 Primo sat.
    5.15 Five00 Semi*
    7.15 deep stack £500*
    9.00 Five00 £7500**
    9.45 Primo Semi*
    Friday Primo £15K**

£4.75 invested, I'd be happy with only winning entry to one event but I obviously want to be involved in all 3 if I can.

If the deep stack sat. doesn't go ahead, I may play a couple of sng's to earn £22 and use that for the deep stack.

My multi-tabling skills could be put to the test tonight (hopefully), let's see how it goes.
  • facupfacup Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2009
    the £250 free roll community, got no money to invest for a couple of weeks!!
    edited July 2009
    £4k tourney at 9pm
    edited July 2009
    On table Timperley 10p/20p. Come and say hello and try and wrestle my enormous stack off me. Also playing in the 4K Open at 9.
    Posted by RichOrford
    edited July 2009

hi rich see you in the tourney
  • nikrobnikrob Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2009
    whats the freeroll password for tonight?
  • menzies200menzies200 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2009
    whats the password for the free roll tournament???

• scarletscarlet Member Posts: 24
    edited August 2009
    better results elsewhere tonight ( shan't say where in case I get chased off here lol) but as usual I got stuffed playing in the free roll tonight
    Posted by bobcat52
      Thats because you are a relentless child!