You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Shuv's Punting Diary

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,332
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary:
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : Thanks Father was praying for Waking Warrior with £170 gonig onto iy but alas it wasnt to be. Smokey George was a good price just a shame it came to nothing. £350 back from 1 double and still finish £70 down (not including the kempton lucky 15). Really confident about my footy bet tho o gonig to be a much needed wining day
    Posted by shuv
    soryy mate Ive only just realised u only had Smokey george in doubles.
  • Options
    monaghan01monaghan01 Member Posts: 81
    edited November 2012
    BET BY A 25/1 SHOT
    NOT NICE
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited November 2012
    BET BY A 25/1 SHOT NOT NICE
    Posted by monaghan01
    Sums my luck up recently mate, someone fancied that horse tho, it opened at 50/1 before gonig out to 66/1 then got ebt into 25/1
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Morning Ladies and Gentleman, hope your all having a fine day on this horrible, wet and foggy day.  

Got a darts treble up last night, which returned £118.40 and a Horse racing double up that returned £350 so I had to be in profit yesterday right???? Well ummm no actually was still a losing day, Northern Ireland cost me, can’t believe they couldn’t beat Azerbaijan at home, it’s not like it was a friendly it was an actual qualifier, will never ever bet on them again.  If they had won it would have been a nice profit for the day, didn’t watch the match but from what I’ve read they wasted a host of decent chances. 

At the start of this Diary it was pointed out I was having too many bets, I agreed cut back and the profits came in I was actually a few hundred up, then I start to bet more again and it’s no surprise to see the profits disappear.  Must cut down again there’s just too much that takes my fancy. 

Thursday 15th November 

Snooker 
    Premier league snooker again tonight, got my double up last week and hoping that form continues.  The first game is a tricky one, Junhui only needs a draw to qualify, Robertson Needs to win to Qualify, I’m going to side with Roberston as he’s showed some decent form just lately in beating both Selby and Murphy. 
    The second game on paper looks easy, Higgins should be Ebdon, but Higgins has already qualified and Ebdon can’t qualify, so neither need to bring there Agame, saying that there’s still £1000 for each frame won and £1000 for each century scored, so there’s some nice money still to be played for. 

Higgins
    Robertson 
    £20 at 4.55/1 

Darts 
    Second round of the grand slam tonight and its looks a tricky affair.  All four matches could go either way, Michael Van Gerwen hs been the player of the tournament for me and can consider himself really unlucky; to be facing Taylor in round 2, if Taylor had won his group as expected he would have avoided him.  The 2/1 on offer is a good price if both players replicate how they have played this week, trouble is it’s a mental game and too many players go into games against Taylor on brilliant form then let him into their head and go to pot. Not overly confident about my acca at all tonight so just £10 on it, the 4 I’ve gone against could quite easily win. 

Monk
    King
    Van Gerwen
    Waites 
    £10 at 27.73/1 

Bet went down first match so ended up having £40 on Van Gerwen at 2/1, he was just too big a price
    to ignore. (returned £120)
    Horses
    Despite not much success going to continue with the 6 £20 doubles at each meeting today. 

Southwell 
    12.20 Drawnfromthepast 7/2 (2nd)
    12.50 Equitania 10/11 (won)
    1.20 Lilac Lace 5/6 (won at 11/10)
    3.20 Masai Moon 9/2 (retired to blackpool beach)
    Six £20 Doubles (returned £80.18)

Clonmel 
    12.55 Lord Of Lords 5/4 (Non Runner)
    1.25 In The Haven 6/1 (7th)
    1.55 Roadtoabbeyfeale 7/2 (5th)
    2.55 Knockfierna 2/1 (still running)
    Six £20 Doubles 

Ludlow
    1.0 0     Tidal Way 5/6 (won)
    2.30 Benny's Quest 3/1 (2nd)
    3.00 Spirit Of Shankly 4/5 (3rd)
    3.30 Midnight Oscar 11/4 (no where)
    Six £20 Doubles 

Taunton 
    1.40 Young Mags 3/1 (pulled up)
    2.40 The Romford Pele 5/6 (won)
    3.10 Dormouse 9/2 (won)
    4.10 Hare In A Round 2/1 (3rd :()
    Six £20 Doubles (returned 201.67)

Daily amount laid out = £770
    Daily Returns = £701.55
    Daily profit/loss = -68.45
    Monthly profit/loss = £-£649.64
    Total profit/loss = -£865.58
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,265
    edited November 2012
    Got a free £10 on another site so will take you up on some of your horses.

Thx and GL with rest of diary

Ps - sent u a PM

EDIT

Bet Receipt

Multiple Selections

• MASAI MOON @ 3/1
      (Horse Racing Outright)
    • ROADTOABBEYFEALE @ 10/3
      (Horse Racing Outright)
    • BENNYS QUEST @ 11/2
      (Horse Racing Outright)
    • MIDNIGHT OSCAR @ 5/2
      (Horse Racing Outright)
    Multiple Type:  Lucky 15
    Stake:  9.90
    Possible Return:  N/A
    • MASAI MOON @ 3/1
      (Horse Racing Outright)
    • ROADTOABBEYFEALE @ 10/3
      (Horse Racing Outright)
    • BENNYS QUEST @ 11/2
      (Horse Racing Outright)
    • MIDNIGHT OSCAR @ 5/2
      (Horse Racing Outright)
    Multiple Type:  4 fold
    Stake:  0.10

Done some 20p trebles as well
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Got a free £10 on another site so will take you up on some of your horses. Thx and GL with rest of diary Ps - sent u a PM
    Posted by MP33
    You'd probably be better of picking your own mate, im on a dreadful run, thansk for the message, I have done it, and I have replied
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : You'd probably be better of picking your own mate, im on a dreadful run, thansk for the message, I have done it, and I have replied
    Posted by shuv
    I know nothing about horses although i used to do a lot of placepots when i was younger

Its just a bit of fun really as i,m in  for the afternoon and can watch on tele. Its a free bet so can,t lose anything

EDIT : shudda put lilac lace in - N1
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Got a free £10 on another site so will take you up on some of your horses. Thx and GL with rest of diary Ps - sent u a PM EDIT Bet Receipt Multiple Selections MASAI MOON @ 3/1 (Horse Racing Outright) ROADTOABBEYFEALE @ 10/3 (Horse Racing Outright) BENNYS QUEST @ 11/2 (Horse Racing Outright) MIDNIGHT OSCAR @ 5/2 (Horse Racing Outright) Multiple Type:  Lucky 15 Stake:  9.90 Possible Return:  N/A MASAI MOON @ 3/1 (Horse Racing Outright) ROADTOABBEYFEALE @ 10/3 (Horse Racing Outright) BENNYS QUEST @ 11/2 (Horse Racing Outright) MIDNIGHT OSCAR @ 5/2 (Horse Racing Outright) Multiple Type:  4 fold Stake:  0.10 Done some 20p trebles as well
    Posted by MP33
    Good Luck with this
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Hate it when you know they have lost before the race even begins, like the 1.25 at Clonmel, when I backed it earlier it was joint second favourite at 6/1, when the race went of it was the outsider of the field at 14/1.  Knew instantly it had no chance and that was confirem within about 20 seconds of running

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2012

Just watched extended highlights of the Northern Ireland match last night, probably the most 1 sided drawn game I've ever seen. 

Should have been 6/7-1. vul!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Just watched extended highlights of the Northern Ireland match last night, probably the most 1 sided drawn game I've ever seen.  Should have been 6/7-1. vul!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol cheers for that, you know how to kick a man when hes down :(

Would have been £531 had it came in!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    monaghan01monaghan01 Member Posts: 81
    edited November 2012
    well bud have a look at DAYS AHEAD 3 25 clonmell
    good second last time should win today 100/30 with sky bet
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Nice tip for doormouse - I had a quid on at 11/2
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,332
    edited November 2012
    Well done with dormouse i had it too
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    well bud have a look at DAYS AHEAD 3 25 clonmell good second last time should win today 100/30 with sky bet
    Posted by monaghan01
    Was on school run thankfully else may have had £0 on this if id seen it
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Nice tip for doormouse - I had a quid on at 11/2
    Posted by MP33
    Glad you managed to get a few quid back
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Well done with dormouse i had it too
    Posted by vaigret
    Well done Father, thankfull had something with it this time to get the double up, still a losing day tho unless hare in a round comes in then ill be nicely up for the day
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Kempton

4.25 Arley Hall 2/1

4.55 Kalokagathia 13/10

5.25 Thakana 5/6

5.55 Gamble 3/1
    Six £20 Doubles

Well first is a non runner, thats pi$$ed me off, But think Ty Gr is a cracking bet now at so had a rather tiliting £100 on it at 2/1 (returned £300)

• Options
    edited November 2012
    sighsssssssssssss
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Stupid of me to put £100 on it but at least it won, Turning computer off now before im tempted to lump on the next one.