You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Shuv's Punting Diary

Comments

• shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary:
    sorry mate that was a terrible run. Thought form was rock solid
    Posted by vaigret
    No worries mate, as you said the form was there.
    edited January 2013
    Don't normally post on here but an avid reader like most. Happy new year to yourself shuv and all others in punters corner and keep up the thread,my fav on the forum.
    Posted by jackda
    Cheers mate, Very nice of you to say that, Happy new Year, hope 2013 bring you everything you desire.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited January 2013
    After-timing or whatever, but after WBA ballsed up @ dinnertime I had to have another bet on the 3pms!

Millwall have just conceded! But got...

Man City @ 1/3 
    Leicester @ 2/5
    Man Utd @ 8/11
    Crystal Palace @ 5/6
    Doncaster @ 7/4
    Millwall @ 4/5

2-0

5-1

3-0

3-0

2-0

AND MILLWALL 1-1. JUST SCORE AND HOLD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

All the others have to be home and dry right? *bok* ;)

edited January 2013

JUST. 

SIGH.

lololol. ffs Donny. 
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,363
    edited January 2013
    JUST.  SIGH. lololol. ffs Donny. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    unlucky mate
    edited January 2013
    Urghhhhhh very unlucky mate, had to be your own team to let you down as well, typical.

Each of my trebles oncve again got 2 out of 3, seems to be the way every Saturday.

Only £2.05 on the day due to a few winners in the end, will be having a bet on the darts in a minute so be back shortly.
    edited January 2013
    Arsenal V Southamton

Over 3 Goals 6/4 with one bookie everyone else offering same price for over 4 goals.....huge price I reckon so goni to have £80 on it.
    edited January 2013
    Darts

Van Gerwen to win 20/21 £100

Van Gerwen to win 7-4 8/1 £20

Van Gerwen 9 Darter 6/1 £20

I was going to have him to hit Succesive 9 darters it was 50,000/1 before he nearly hit 2 the other day now its 200/1 lol will be gutted if he does it but they can shove that price at there ****

Van Gerwen to get both the most 180's and Highest Checkout 11/10 £60.

Now I've done all this watch Taylor smash him lol
    edited January 2013
    is that 2nd bet MVG to win 7-4? Think it is, just making sure.

I dnt see MVG having any of the mental problems Barney had against Phil, he's just too good at throwing darts to worry about losing it in the head like RVP inevitably did. 

Lewis and Wade both managed flattering scores against him, he was miles better than both and it always felt like he had more in the tank too. He almost paid for it against Lewis, can't see him taking any chances tonight. 

Also think the atmosphere tonight is gonna be quite surreal.

Like Rocky when he went to Russia and beat Drago, I can see 90%+ of the crowd against Taylor after how he behaved against Barney at the end. 

I am def an MVG fan tonight! 

Lets hope Phil turns up and makes a game of it! ;)

gl w/the bets! 

edited January 2013
    is that 2nd bet MVG to win 7-4? Think it is, just making sure. I dnt see MVG having any of the mental problems Barney had against Phil, he's just too good at throwing darts to worry about losing it in the head like RVP inevitably did.  Lewis and Wade both managed flattering scores against him, he was miles better than both and it always felt like he had more in the tank too. He almost paid for it against Lewis, can't see him taking any chances tonight.  Also think the atmosphere tonight is gonna be quite surreal. Like Rocky when he went to Russia and beat Drago, I can see 90%+ of the crowd against Taylor after how he behaved against Barney at the end.  I am def an MVG fan tonight!  Lets hope Phil turns up and makes a game of it! ;) gl w/the bets! 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yes mate 7-4 edited it now, I tink its gonig to be hard for Taylor if the crowd do go massively agaisnt him, somethings he never had to really put up with before.

I do hope he makes a game of it tho, not more than 4 sets tho ;)
  • mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    edited January 2013
    gl with ur darts bets shuv,and happy new year,hope u have a winning one.
    edited January 2013
    gl with ur darts bets shuv,and happy new year,hope u have a winning one.
    Posted by mkgunner
    Cheers mate, Happy new year to you, I see youv'e also gone for 7-4 so good luck us
    edited January 2013
    Darts Van Gerwen to win 20/21 £100 Van Gerwen to win 7-4 8/1 £20 Van Gerwen 9 Darter 6/1 £20 I was going to have him to hit Succesive 9 darters it was 50,000/1 before he nearly hit 2 the other day now its 200/1 lol will be gutted if he does it but they can shove that price at there **** Van Gerwen to get both the most 180's and Highest Checkout 11/10 £60. Now I've done all this watch Taylor smash him lol
    Posted by shuv
    Thats all I need taylor hitting a 170 checkout 2nd leg of the match
    edited January 2013
    lol brutal shuv ^^^^^^

Just gone 2-2, been supporting Taylor the last 2 sets coz I want this to go the distance but 11/10 on MVG now is golden.

wish I had some money!!!!!!!! 

He has gears.............

take it take it take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited January 2013
    sighssssss

Happy Fookin New Year
  • What_ifWhat_if Member Posts: 141
    edited January 2013
    Taylor was simply awesome in those last 5 sets!

Very unlucky with that 2nd leg 170 checkout, although i had a cheeky fiver on taylor to get the highest checkout.

Bad start to the year mate, a few race meetings tomorrow to get your teeth into though, i'm sure you'll turn it all around! Gl.
    edited January 2013
    lol brutal shuv ^^^^^^ Just gone 2-2, been supporting Taylor the last 2 sets coz I want this to go the distance but 11/10 on MVG now is golden. wish I had some money!!!!!!!!  He has gears............. take it take it take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    He snap won 2 sets in no time. 

Then lost 5 in a row!!!!

Glad I was skint! 

Totally under-estimated Phil. 

To come back and win again is awesome, one of our greatest sportsmen of all time.

On to the BDO....................

edited January 2013
    Taylor was simply awesome in those last 5 sets! Very unlucky with that 2nd leg 170 checkout, although i had a cheeky fiver on taylor to get the highest checkout. Bad start to the year mate, a few race meetings tomorrow to get your teeth into though, i'm sure you'll turn it all around! Gl.
    Posted by What_if
    Yeah bad start, but this diary started off bad i was 900 down at one point so more than confident I can turn it around.

The most annoying thing about yesterday was the Mrs won, she rarely bets but sometimes if I'm gonig to have soccer Saturday on she will pick a few rnadom teams and have a small bet.

Yesterday she had a £2 bet,

Brighton (won 3-0)
    Burnley (won 2-0)
    Tranmere (won 1-0)
    Gillingham (won (1-0)
    Exeter (went down to 10 men in 39th minute, before Wycombe kidnly scored an own goal in 83rd min for 1-0 win)
    Rotherham (1-0 down with 12 minutes to go got the winner in the 91st minute)

Seems she used all my luck up yesterday, now the Dilema, she has no idea how much it pays, should I chuck her £50 quid she'd be delighted with that, or do I let her know its pays £494.14 and give her the lot to waste on clothes?????
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : He snap won 2 sets in no time.  Then lost 5 in a row!!!! Glad I was skint!  Totally under-estimated Phil.  To come back and win again is awesome, one of our greatest sportsmen of all time. On to the BDO....................
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Im glad i didnt listen to you when he was 11/10 in betting :)......still in shock how last night went,.

Still think MVG will dominate for years now, seen odds today of 200/1 that he reaches all (it was 5 or 6) major finals next year.  IMO worth a fiver of anoyones money!
    edited January 2013
    Right forgetting about yeasterday and on to today, having a bet in eery race again today, and not picking my own selections, really havent had much time this morning which is a shame as 3 all weather meetings and I generally do ok with them. Ive used the twitter tipster that I've mentioned before.  I know theres a few who follow my slections so please beaware of that.

Ayr

12.20 Baltimoar 2/1 £30 (No Where) 

12.50 Imjoeking 3/1 £20 (won at 7/2 returned £90)

1.20 Tap Night 1/2 £60 (won returned £90)

1.50 Shooting Times 10/1 £10ew (No Where)

2.20 Nowurhurlin 11/4 £30 (No Where)

2.50 Desert Cry 7/4 £30 (won returned £82.50)

3.20 Beau Dandy 9/2 £20 (3rd)

Lingfield

12.30 One Way Or Another 13/8 £20 (No Where) 
      1.00 Tanawar13/8 £40 (No Where) 1.30 Derwentwater 7/2 £20 (2nd)2.00 Staffhoss 4/5 £30 (No Where) 2.30 Jermatt 11/8 £20 (No Where)3.00 Honest Strike 3/1 £30 (No Where)3.30 Ishikawa 2/1 £40 (won returned £120)

Wolverhampton

2.10 Roughlyn 6/1 £20 (No Where)
    2.40 Desert Vision 11/8 £40 2nd
    3.10 Keys Of Cyprus 12/1 £10ew (No Where)
    3.40 Roy The Boy 11/2 £10 (3rd)
    4.10 M J Woodward 5/1 £30 (No Where)
    4.40 Dark Lane 7/1 £10 (No Where)
    5.10 Princess Kheleyf 12/1 £10ew

Kempton

3.50 Sofi's Spirit 11/4 £30 (No Where)
    4.20 Cool Kid 6/1 £10 (2nd)
    4.50 Imperial Guest 8/15 £60 (No Where)
    5.20 Fortrose Academy 9/2 £10 (3rd)
    5.50 If I Had Him 5/1 £20 (3rd)
    6.20 Zaheeb 6/1 £20 (No Where)
    6.50 Heroes Welcome 13/2 £10 (No Where)

Football

Two banker trebles in Scottish Football today, not sure if I've ever landed a banker treble!! Edited now a banker 5 timer

St Johnstone (won)
    Morton
    Queen of South (Won)
    Alloa
    Elgin
    £50 pays £600.98

Over 2.5 goals

Newcastle v Everton
    Liverpool v Sunderland
    Queens park v Clyde YES
    Elgin v Peterhead YES
    Ayr v Queen of South YES