You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Shuv's Punting Diary

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited January 2013

Back at work today :(

Just having a small 50p e/w on the 3 e/w selections today plus done a fiver on each of your 'banker' footy trebles. 

I should of put some money on the power when he went two sets down last night and went out to 11/4!!!......Pure Stokie grit and all that!
  • shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary:
    Back at work today :( Just having a small 50p e/w on the 3 e/w selections today plus done a fiver on each of your 'banker' footy trebles.  I should of put some money on the power when he went two sets down last night and went out to 11/4!!!......Pure Stokie grit and all that!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Theres been some games called off in Scottland, heard whilst I was just in the bookies havent seen which ones yet but I wouldnt put the trebles on till you've checkd what games are on
    edited January 2013
    Just checked so far Partick is off, Falkirk is also off.

Ross County off as well but they arent in any of the bets.

I've not actually put the footy bets on yet so will revise them shortly
  • What_ifWhat_if Member Posts: 141
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : Yeah bad start, but this diary started off bad i was 900 down at one point so more than confident I can turn it around. The most annoying thing about yesterday was the Mrs won, she rarely bets but sometimes if I'm gonig to have soccer Saturday on she will pick a few rnadom teams and have a small bet. Yesterday she had a £2 bet, Brighton (won 3-0) Burnley (won 2-0) Tranmere (won 1-0) Gillingham (won (1-0) Exeter (went down to 10 men in 39th minute, before Wycombe kidnly scored an own goal in 83rd min for 1-0 win) Rotherham (1-0 down with 12 minutes to go got the winner in the 91st minute) Seems she used all my luck up yesterday, now the Dilema, she has no idea how much it pays, should I chuck her £50 quid she'd be delighted with that, or do I let her know its pays £494.14 and give her the lot to waste on clothes?????
    Posted by shuv
    Haha. Brilliant, i'm single mate so i don't have that dilema lol. Either way though, it made your day a bit better! Can she start tipping more often please.

Looking forward to todays racing, no doubt i'll follow some of your selections for the A/W races, i prefer them to turf.

Good luck! Win big.
    edited January 2013
    Right becasue of the postponents my two £50 trebles has become one £50 5 timer, and ive changed the over 2.5 goals removing the 2 postponed games and replacing them with the Liverpool and Newcastle games
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : Haha. Brilliant, i'm single mate so i don't have that dilema lol. Either way though, it made your day a bit better! Can she start tipping more often please. Looking forward to todays racing, no doubt i'll follow some of your selections for the A/W races, i prefer them to turf. Good luck! Win big.
    Posted by What_if
    FINE i'll get ehr to take over the dairy!!! lol

I told her and shes actually said I could have half, whether I get it is another thing.

Good Luck with whatever you decide to bet.
  • 5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited January 2013
    Right becasue of the postponents my two £50 trebles has become one £50 5 timer, and ive changed the over 2.5 goals removing the 2 postponed games and replacing them with the Liverpool and Newcastle games
    Posted by shuv
    Don't you think the Chelsea game will be good for over 2.5?. I am tempted to have a bet just on Chelsea to win at 1/4, seems a good price although i said that about Stoke the other day at evs. Anyway i won a few ££ on Man U yesterday and i am going out this afternoon to get sloshed as i have been on the wagon for five and a half weeks.
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : Don't you think the Chelsea game will be good for over 2.5?. I am tempted to have a bet just on Chelsea to win at 1/4, seems a good price although i said that about Stoke the other day at evs. Anyway i won a few ££ on Man U yesterday and i am going out this afternoon to get sloshed as i have been on the wagon for five and a half weeks.
    Posted by 55013
    Yeah id expect over 2.5 it was just to short a price for me, but like you i fianceid Stoke, and I really fancied goals in yesterdsays arsenal game, but wasnt to be
  • What_ifWhat_if Member Posts: 141
    edited January 2013
    Nice winner in Tap Night there shuv, and imjoeking before it. Lucinda Russell is 3 from 3 at ayr. Unlucky with derwentwater. 7/2 a big price considering he went off a slight favourite.
    edited January 2013
    Nice winner in Tap Night there shuv, and imjoeking before it. Lucinda Russell is 3 from 3 at ayr. Unlucky with derwentwater. 7/2 a big price considering he went off a slight favourite.
    Posted by What_if
    Yeah he was the big gamble of the race, the original fav a big drifter went onto win unfortunately, said I was looking forward to 3 all weather meetings and my only 2 winners have come on the turf, typical.

Edit - Of course two of the aw meetings havent started yet!
    edited January 2013
    Sighs maybe I should retire
    edited January 2013
    yet another one that is smahsed in the betting into odds on and loses!!
  • jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited January 2013
    Don't suppose you backed Van Gerwen in ladbrokes.Just that they giving you money back on him cos Taylor hit the 170.
    edited January 2013
    Don't suppose you backed Van Gerwen in ladbrokes.Just that they giving you money back on him cos Taylor hit the 170.
    Posted by jackda
    Unfortunately not, I wasnt aware of this offer, which annoys me I follow them all on twitter and normaly see such offers.
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : Unfortunately not, I wasnt aware of this offer, which annoys me I follow them all on twitter and normaly see such offers.
    Posted by shuv

Neither was I until I went in there today.My mate backed Van Gerwen as well so a bit of a bonus for him.Thing is with the 2 players in the final there was always a chance of 1 of them hitting it so it weren't a bad offer.
  • 12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited January 2013
    Posted by jackda
    I had no idea about this ! even tho i bet with ladrokes.  

I logged in this morning to find a £50 free bet .   Im guessing this is from that . Even though i had £200 on MVG .  OOOPS !
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : I had no idea about this ! even tho i bet with ladrokes.   I logged in this morning to find a £50 free bet .   Im guessing this is from that . Even though i had £200 on MVG .  OOOPS !
    Posted by 1267
    Nice 1.Maybe there was a £50 max stake refund.
    edited January 2013
    Cant even get 4/11 shots too win today....Decembers profits are dissapearing quickly!!
    edited January 2013
    Im due a winner so having an extra £10 ew On Princess Kheleyf in 5.10 wolverhampton at 12/1
    edited January 2013

Football

3 premiership games over 2.5 goals
    £50 returns £201.52

All 6 premierhsip teams to score £50 returns £325

Going out in a few minutes will update the last two misserable days in the morning.

At least I can blmae today on the twitter tipster lol

Good Luck if your having a bet

Shuv