You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

craigcu12 diary.

Comments

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited November 2014
    CMoorman7200001£10440
    craigcu1202£6840
  • craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited November 2014
    just want to say a big thank you to everyone for the rail you give me throughout the MTT
  • Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited November 2014
    Well done matey you played very well from my time on the table with you :). I folded a couple of big hands to you thinking you were playing fairly tight given I saw you got in from an all in sat. In the hand I said jj for you which you've shown I actually had a smaller fd than you so that could have got a lot more messy but yeah I put you on qq/jj or akdd. 

Fantastic result go one more during the week and get that bracelet. All the best 
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,294
    edited November 2014
    gr8 result Craig . Have to admit while watching i to thought you were playing a lot tighter than you actually were at times. It takes some guts to play those hands esp. when its so much higher stakes than you normally play and against a really impressive field. Well done
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited November 2014
    Absolutely brilliant result craig vwp. Great community support for you and maca too.

If ever a 2nd deserves a wall of fame entry its this! 

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,946
    edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: craigcu12 diary time to think:
    CMoorman 720000 1 £10440 craigcu12 0 2 £6840
    Posted by craigcu12
    What a wonderful result for you Craig, many, many, congratulations.

Leaving aside "hand & flop stories", which I don't often read, be quite interested in you telling us a bit more about the whole experience, what it meant to you, especially in such a big Comp, & what £6,840 means to you.

I was delighted for Chris Moorman, he's a mate & a good guy, but my heart is always with the "little guys". £10k is not that much to Chris, in the grand scheme of things, but £7k must be monsta to you.

Chuffed to bits for you, really.

• bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,713
    edited November 2014
    Great to see you just carried on playing your game and didn't freeze up and go into your shell, quite a daunting field I'm sure. I watched from about 25 remaining and it was a well fought battle. To hear you got in via the last all-in sat in incredible, ending up heads up vs the best player in the world! Any regrets calling the 3-bet on the KcQcQ board at the end there? Moorman was relentless so maybe you levelled yourself out of that one, esp with him limping AQs!

Quick shout out to the railbird who with late on said Moorman wouldn't win "one million percent" that's a lot of percent right there.

Anyway, very well played enjoy the money, great story chuffed for you.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,180
    edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: craigcu12 diary time to think : What a wonderful result for you Craig, many, many, congratulations. Leaving aside "hand & flop stories", which I don't often read, be quite interested in you telling us a bit more about the whole experience, what it meant to you, especially in such a big Comp, & what £6,840 means to you. I was delighted for Chris Moorman, he's a mate & a good guy, but my heart is always with the "little guys". £10k is not that much to Chris, in the grand scheme of things, but £7k must be monsta to you. Chuffed to bits for you, really.   
    Posted by Tikay10

Pull a few strings Mr TK and get Craig interviewed via phone or skype on one of the shows this week (only if you want to obviously Craig lol), great story.

Neil

• jimb0d1jimb0d1 Member Posts: 660
    edited November 2014
    Well played Craig! Delighted for you (despite being very jealous!!)!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,946
    edited November 2014
    Great to see you just carried on playing your game and didn't freeze up and go into your shell, quite a daunting field I'm sure. I watched from about 25 remaining and it was a well fought battle. To hear you got in via the last all-in sat in incredible, ending up heads up vs the best player in the world! Any regrets calling the 3-bet on the KcQcQ board at the end there? Moorman was relentless so maybe you levelled yourself out of that one, esp with him limping AQs! Quick shout out to the railbird who with late on said Moorman wouldn't win "one million percent" that's a lot of percent right there. Anyway, very well played enjoy the money, great story chuffed for you.
    Posted by bbMike
    It ended way too late for me to watch, so I never saw the last few Tables, but what was the "Rail chat" like? 
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,713
    edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: craigcu12 diary time to think : It ended way too late for me to watch, so I never saw the last few Tables, but what was the "Rail chat" like?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ugh, hate mistyping then being quoted! Yes the chat was very positive and supportive in the main, community did what the community does best. Lots of support for Craig, Karen and Clare. One chap was getting a small amount of stick/banter for being 'of age' from someone who knew who he was. The players stayed quiet and concentrated on the task at hand and all were gracious in defeat. Great advert for Sky I thought given what other chat rails can be like. Bit of banter re the lack of antes though you'd expect top players to check the schedule eh! Lots of cooing over Chris understandably he played solid throughout and got his luck in the spots he needed it (and he always seemed to have plenty of chips behind when he was in pre too..), he came across brilliantly well on the show this week too.

Apols for the slight derail on your diary btw Craig.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,605
    edited November 2014

Cracking result Craig!, very well played.
  • TeddyBloatTeddyBloat Member Posts: 1,419
    edited November 2014
    boom!

very well done craig.

great to see the community lads doing so well.

and getting to play against a mtt legend HU! really pleased for you mate.
  • AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited November 2014
    Well done Craig on a cracking result.

Enjoy the money.
  • 4EVERGREEN4EVERGREEN Member Posts: 244
    edited November 2014
    Very well played, Craig. I railed the final table to the end and was rooting for you all the way. Sorry you couldn't clear the last hurdle but winning £6840 and getting to heads up with the great Chris Moorman is an impressive addition to your cv.

Enjoy the money.

All the best

Ian
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    edited November 2014
    Well played Craig
  • CraigSG1CraigSG1 Member Posts: 1,821
    edited November 2014
    I would like to add a congratulations to the ever growing amount of them. It's a HUGE achievement and well deserved. 

Well done. And I'm very, very jealous! Hope you put the money to good use. 
  • shakinacesshakinaces Member Posts: 1,590
    edited November 2014
    Big congrats Craig... the two times I saw you in the tournament you had IH8PALACE and then CMoorman to your left so you definitely didn't do it the easy way!

Be interested to hear what your plans are for the money - is this the start of a roll that lets you play the big events more regularly or are you going to be out spending it in real life on a bunch of well deserved treats?

Quality to see forum regs starting the UKOPS so well!
  • mrsduckmrsduck Member Posts: 1,901
    edited November 2014
    Fantastic result Craig!!
    WP
  • liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited November 2014
    amazing result wp craig take some that money out treat yourself and close ones :)