You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Time for an ad break.
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912

Read previous posts.

Trevor Phillips is racist according to tom.
    Being opposed to halal is also racist according to day4eire and hhy.
    Lets get one to clear as you keep misquoting me.

You have been called a racist not that you think halal meat should be banned but you think TR the guy named after a football hooligan the convicted criminal (fraud assault founder of a racist group) ,etc etc is a national hero.

The halal meat thing is just another thing to add to the racist checklist which you have displayed in 34 pages of nonsense you have posted.

Amazing you can post pictures and videos claiming sky news etc is fake news but then try to use a sky news report about a report to back up your ludicrous 84 % stat.

Finally being a liberal or for that matter someone on the far right everyone is appalled about child abuse and no one has ever defended anyone about such stuff.

Left Right everyone is appalled.So can you stop with the bizarre notion that anyone who doesn't agree with TR is some sort of apologist for the horrific abuse these kids have suffered.

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited October 2018

Not racist eh Rainman ?

Social media is a curse

Here is your misquote.
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912

Not racist eh Rainman ?

Social media is a curse

Here is your misquote.
    See above

You are claiming that I am calling you a racist because of the halal meat post.
    As explained that post alone is not why you are being labelled.

All your posts drip of anti Muslim Islam rhetoric and that is why I used that term.

So being against halal meat not racist but when added to the rest of the anti Muslim Islam nonsense stuff you post this is why you are being labelled.

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,739
    edited October 2018

"Trevor Phillips is racist according to tom"

I haven’t mentioned Trevor Phillips so the above statement by you is a downright lie.
    Please take that allegation back,

• Options

Answer my question first and i will gladly answer yours.
    Are the Home Secretary and Trevor Phillips racist ?

It’s usually good manners to answer a question posed before asking your own, however as you are so single minded I will see if this helps you.

I have seen no evidence of these two people being racist.

Now, what is the religion of the ones I mentioned?
    And the 1400, ( That’s almost 70 times the amount of “Muslim Rapists” that you quoted, and you and your hero are focussed on)
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Rainman, you tick every bigot box available.

Lets not beat around the bush. You admire the vile TR because he normalises your racist views. You think he's speaking up for your type, when in reality Stephen Yaxley-Lennon wouldn't be seen dead with the scumbags who champion him.

You don't care about animal welfare when it comes to halal. It's quite clearly the Muslim element you don't like. I'm sure you're very aware that a man of your age has probably eaten halal meat hundreds of times. Doesn't that prayer make it taste lovely?

• Options
    https://medium.com/@Reg_Left_Media/making-a-monster-how-the-times-created-the-asian-grooming-gang-f944ad598822?fbclid=IwAR1oh6dWjJrUjcQ74XjkQkWxjVIXvYt15sX6lHx6V-fs6JEVhX2fYcbQVuc

Another good article for you to read, Rainman. It's a long one again, so I don't expect you'll make it past the first paragraph, but at least give it a try.

EBS and all that.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,278
    Interesting article.

Amazing that white people acting together to carry out similar acts are never "grooming gangs". Seems to be the new apartheid.

Try reading about the sicko Ian Watkins and his cohorts who were never labelled a "grooming gang" but were some of the most despicable people in history.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Ian Watkin now there was a truly sick individual.

Note there were severe delays before he was brought to justice....

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/everything-authorities-knew-ian-watkins-13529510

Did anyone see this in the news this week?

It didn't quite get the same coverage as the Huddersfield case.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45627246

Perhaps we should start a campaign against white welsh paedophiles?

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

Ian Watkin now there was a truly sick individual.

Note there were severe delays before he was brought to justice....

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/everything-authorities-knew-ian-watkins-13529510

Did anyone see this in the news this week?

It didn't quite get the same coverage as the Huddersfield case.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45627246

Perhaps we should start a campaign against white welsh paedophiles?

I was working at HMV when his crimes came to light and ultimately sentenced. The company understandably made the decision to not stock any Lostprophets albums going forward.

People then queried why artists such as Gary Glitter and Phil Spector, amongst others, were still stocked.

Fair question indeed.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    edited October 2018

https://medium.com/@Reg_Left_Media/making-a-monster-how-the-times-created-the-asian-grooming-gang-f944ad598822?fbclid=IwAR1oh6dWjJrUjcQ74XjkQkWxjVIXvYt15sX6lHx6V-fs6JEVhX2fYcbQVuc

Another good article for you to read, Rainman. It's a long one again, so I don't expect you'll make it past the first paragraph, but at least give it a try.

EBS and all that.

And this response to the article pretty much nails it >>>
    Angie Evergreen
    May 26
    Making a Monster: How The Times Created the Asian ‘Grooming Gang’
    Regressive Left Media
    “In successfully making a monster of Asian CSE offenders by placing them on their own unique pedestal of evil, The Times has all but ensured the accelerated persecution of Britain’s most persecuted minority.”

The intellectually shallow rhetoric dripping from your article is the exact neo-Marxist ideology partially responsible for leaving these animals crimes unanswered for over a decade. Let me remind you, the number of persecuted young girls and boys stands at 1,400, minimum.

It honestly baffles me that anyone can read this and actually sympathize with your arguement. You think the bigger issue here is making all Muslims seem like bad guys?!? Read your own article, about 90% of the convicted criminals were Muslims, and that’s just the statistics of those actually convicted; not the records of those arrrested, reported, or suspected members of grooming gangs. Muslim men of course are not the only predators out there, white men are included, but grooming gangs are a different sort of dragon. There is an OBVIOUS correlation between the ethnicity and religion these disgusting people practice and violent despicable, abuse of young girls. If you continue to pretend like that isn’t the case then you give these people a pass just like the British law enforcement. The fear of being labeled Islamaphobic led these crimes to go virtually ignored; stop the ignorant virtue signaling and speak the truth

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Essexphil said:

Try reading about the sicko Ian Watkins and his cohorts who were never labelled a "grooming gang" but were some of the most despicable people in history.

The music video for "A Town Called Hypocrisy" is really, really messed up in hindsight.
  • Options
    Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison issued a national apology Monday on behalf of the government to survivors of institutional child sexual abuse — the first such official statement since a major report last year showed the problem was rampant in Australia.

"Today, as a nation, we confront our failure to listen, to believe, and to provide justice," he said to an audience of hundreds of survivors in Canberra. "We say sorry. To the children we failed, sorry. To the parents whose trust was betrayed and who have struggled to pick up the pieces, sorry."

The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse released a report last year, saying tens of thousands of Australian children were abused in their country's institutions, including schools, orphanages, sports clubs and predominately in churches.
  • Options
    ^ Heartbreakng
    “ Predominantly in Churches” I’m guessing Muslims don’t attend
  • Options

for over 20 years children were being raped , for fear of being called racist, by liberals like some of the people on this thread

I am not sure I quite understand that quote?

Are you saying these particular rapists got away with it for years because what exactly? Police and Prosecutors were worried that they may be called racists by liberals?

Do actually believe that Rainman?

Did you read the news report I posted above. A welsh couple getting away with raping children for decades, grooming young girls with cigarettes and alcohol and raping them in an A-team style van.

But of course that can't possibly be on-street grooming because they were white and non-muslim.

Paedophiles of all colours and religions have got away with their crimes for years and in many cases decades because of a string of failures in the criminal justice system and at times institutional cover ups.

I would certainly never call anyone racist for prosecuting child rapists who were muslim, however I would call someone racist if they were colour blind to other similar offenders and took to the streets stirring up racial hatred of a whole community based on that offence.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Try reading this. You might finally understand how TR nearly got a gang of child rapists back on the streets.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html
This discussion has been closed.