You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 35,148
    tomgoodun said:

They are raping Children.

Those that get found guilty will be sentenced, as has been the case.

Are you in agreement that people in this country should get a fair trial?
    Do you agree that some people have been accused are innocent?

What impact on innocent parties do you think a person outside of court highlighting everything ( even when they have been told not to, as it would potentially endanger the case against them, whether they are guilty or innocent)

Is anyone above the law in this country?
    Should Tommy abide by the law?

I have read a bit of this thread as you suggested.

This is clearly a debate between the moderate, sensible views shared by the overwhelming majority of this country, against the incoherent, ramblings of the miniscule minority.
    It is not sensible to take an event, situation, or circumstance and distort the facts. If the majority of members of grooming gangs are Asian or Muslim, it doesn't follow that all Asians and Muslims are paedophiles or villains. To stir up Religious or Race hatred on this basis, is not only wrong, it is illegal.

The men involved in these offences are clearly despicable, and probably deserve more porridge than they actually got.

You would also hope that the parents concerned might have learnt some lessons. If I was a white man with a daughter as young as 11 years old, that was out until all hours, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, and having sex with lots of Asian men, I might be thinking I had completely neglected my responsibilities as a parent.
    I am not saying I blame the parents, the culprits are clearly to blame, but the parents must surely accept some responsibility.

As I said on another thread the other day, the problem with opinions is that they are like are5eholes everyone has got one. Some of the opinions expressed on this thread are very obviously bigoted and racist, and make a sensible person question the merits of freedom of speech.

I think the Home Secretary sent an ill judged tweet on the subject. I think he was trying to illustrate that he was prepared to criticise his own kind. He had just started the job, and was attempting to make a point. I think he probably now sees it as a mistake, as he is now being quoted by the loonies.

Here are a couple of facts that will be inconvenient for the loonies.

On a point of fairness, you will like this one,

Yes Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in grooming gangs and this particular model of abuse. And no that is not a racist statement.

But not this one,

Nearly 90% of those convicted of wider child abuse offences and on the sex offenders register are white men.

And definitely not this one,

It provided us with data on the number of defendants prosecuted for sex offences in cases flagged as relating to child abuse in 2015/16. It also included the ethnicity of those defendants.
    Of the 6,200 or so defendants in these prosecutions, 67% were white, 4% were Asian, 3% were black, 1% were mixed race and 1% were other. For 24% of defendant’s there was no information on their ethnicity. Of all these prosecutions, around three quarters resulted in a conviction.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

https://youtu.be/cYZ262b7wBI
    Racist, thick and ugly, thank god she is a lefty.

If this thread is anything to go by, you certainly have no right to call someone else thick.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    2 very good posts @HAYSIE
    edited November 2018
    Jac35 said:

2 very good posts @HAYSIE

Thankyou Jac.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    Great posts @HAYSIE
    The reasoning behind pointing you in this direction is with the vote being so close , it would be such a shame that the minority who think this way had such an impact on our future.
    tomgoodun said:

Great posts @HAYSIE
    The reasoning behind pointing you in this direction is with the vote being so close , it would be such a shame that the minority who think this way had such an impact on our future.

Fortunately our future will never be shaped by the very, very, small number of Tommy Robinson supporters.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,896
    So No Crime Prevention let the crime take place prosecute the offender then blame the victim for being naive. You leave your Front Door open when you go out.!
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    goldon said:

So No Crime Prevention let the crime take place prosecute the offender then blame the victim for being naive. You leave your Front Door open when you go out.!

How do you think we should prevent this crime?
  • rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    tomgoodun said:

goldon said:

Tom, given our situation ( cough! ) would you agree .... prevention is better than cure. !

I’m sorry, you will have to spell it out for me - What situation?, How do you prevent these awful crimes happening?

Do you mean close our borders to prevent “Johnny Foreigner” coming to our shores to commit this awful act ,as we are more than capable ( we being the White British,as I’m reading between the lines ) of committing it ourselves ?
    I will say again the problem is the authorities turned a blind eye for decades for fear of being called racist by liberals, nick griffin(a real racist) spoke about muslim rape gangs in 1995 and was threatened with prosecution.

tomgoodun said:

goldon said:

How do you think we should prevent this crime?
    By not ignoring it for decades and the home office not sending a circular to the police telling them not to act.
    HAYSIE said:

tomgoodun said:

What impact on innocent parties do you think a person outside of court highlighting everything ( even when they have been told not to, as it would potentially endanger the case against them, whether they are guilty or innocent)

This is clearly a debate between the moderate, sensible views shared by the overwhelming majority of this country, against the incoherent, ramblings of the miniscule minority.
    It is not sensible to take an event, situation, or circumstance and distort the facts. If the majority of members of grooming gangs are Asian or Muslim, it doesn't follow that all Asians and Muslims are paedophiles or villains. To stir up Religious or Race hatred on this basis, is not only wrong, it is illegal.

The men involved in these offences are clearly despicable, and probably deserve more porridge than they actually got.

You would also hope that the parents concerned might have learnt some lessons. If I was a white man with a daughter as young as 11 years old, that was out until all hours, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, and having sex with lots of Asian men, I might be thinking I had completely neglected my responsibilities as a parent.
    I am not saying I blame the parents, the culprits are clearly to blame, but the parents must surely accept some responsibility.

As I said on another thread the other day, the problem with opinions is that they are like are5eholes everyone has got one. Some of the opinions expressed on this thread are very obviously bigoted and racist, and make a sensible person question the merits of freedom of speech.

I think the Home Secretary sent an ill judged tweet on the subject. I think he was trying to illustrate that he was prepared to criticise his own kind. He had just started the job, and was attempting to make a point. I think he probably now sees it as a mistake, as he is now being quoted by the loonies.

Yes Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in grooming gangs and this particular model of abuse. And no that is not a racist statement.

But not this one,

Nearly 90% of those convicted of wider child abuse offences and on the sex offenders register are white men.

It provided us with data on the number of defendants prosecuted for sex offences in cases flagged as relating to child abuse in 2015/16. It also included the ethnicity of those defendants.
    Of the 6,200 or so defendants in these prosecutions, 67% were white, 4% were Asian, 3% were black, 1% were mixed race and 1% were other. For 24% of defendant’s there was no information on their ethnicity. Of all these prosecutions, around three quarters resulted in a conviction.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

Have you read the court manuscripts.
    Yes Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in grooming gangs and this particular model of abuse. And no that is not a racist statement. Neither is it racist to say that when it comes to wider child abuse nearly 90 per cent of those convicted and on the sex offenders register are white men.”

Naz Shah MP, 12 August 2017
    naz shah the same mp who retweeted twice and liked tweet telling the rape victims to shut up for the sake of diversity.
    But she said sorry so thats ok .
    goldon said:

You are a moron.
    You are unable to put forward a coherent argument on anything.
    You embarrass yourself at every attempt.
    What I clearly said was that the offenders were guilty, responsible, and deserved a more severe punishment.
    The victims of these crimes were children.
    Children are naïve.
    They have to completely rely on their parents to look after, and protect them.
    The primary responsibility of any parent is to keep their child safe.
    If you are the parent of an 11 year old girl, and you don't know where she is, or what she is doing, late at night, then you are neglecting your parental duties.

This is the equivalent of going out and leaving your front door open, but much, much worse.

The parents of these white children will obviously be white, and that doesn't suit the story that you and your ilk want to tell. Nor does the fact that of the 6,200 offenders referred to above, only 4% were Asian.

If you were a parent of an 11 year old that had been taking drugs, drinking alcohol, and having sex with numerous Asian men, for months if not years, how would you explain this?

Would you say you didn't notice?

Or maybe you didn't care?

Perhaps it just wasn't your fault?

Down the pub and couldn't be bothered?

You are a racist, and a moron.

HAYSIE said:

tomgoodun said:

So if a lady wears a short skirt and gets raped, she should take some of the responsibility, in your eyes.
    HAYSIE said:

goldon said:

You are a moron.
    What I clearly said was that the offenders were guilty, responsible, and deserved a more severe punishment.
    Children are naïve.

If you are the parent of an 11 year old girl, and you don't know where she is, or what she is doing, late at night, then you are neglecting your parental duties.

This is the equivalent of going out and leaving your front door open, but much, much worse.

The parents of these white children will obviously be white, and that doesn't suit the story that you and your ilk want to tell. Nor does the fact that of the 6,200 offenders referred to above, only 4% were Asian.

If you were a parent of an 11 year old that had been taking drugs, drinking alcohol, and having sex with numerous Asian men, for months if not years, how would you explain this?

A high % of these Children were in the care of the authorities.

Yes Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in grooming gangs and this particular model of abuse. And no that is not a racist statement. Neither is it racist to say that when it comes to wider child abuse nearly 90 per cent of those convicted and on the sex offenders register are white men.”

Naz Shah MP, 12 August 2017
    naz shah the same mp who retweeted twice and liked tweet telling the rape victims to shut up for the sake of diversity.
    But she said sorry so thats ok .

Any reasonable person would say its not ok.
    In addition to some of the people posting on this thread some MPs are also stupid.
    I am not sure in which way one MP sending a stupid tweet furthers your argument.
    In the same way that you don't wish to promote the fact that 90% of those on the sex offenders register are white, she was trying to protect her own community.
    It was a stupid thing to do, not supported by many people, and her constituents will have the opportunity to not vote for her at the next election, assuming she is not deselected in the meantime.

HAYSIE said:

tomgoodun said:

But not this one,

Why on earth would I?
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

tomgoodun said:

But not this one,

Why on earth would I?

Why would anyone?

HAYSIE said:

goldon said:

You are a moron.
    Children are naïve.

A high % of these Children were in the care of the authorities.
    What percentage?
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

tomgoodun said:

But not this one,

Why on earth would I?

Thought so.
This discussion has been closed.