You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793

You would also hope that the parents concerned might have learnt some lessons. If I was a white man with a daughter as young as 11 years old, that was out until all hours, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, and having sex with lots of Asian men, I might be thinking I had completely neglected my responsibilities as a parent.
    I am not saying I blame the parents, the culprits are clearly to blame, but the parents must surely accept some responsibility.

Your words

goldon said:

Name calling is not nice and form of bullying you need to reform.

Wonder if Tikay will tell him off.

20/1 against

• rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    tomgoodun said:

goldon said:

Tom, given our situation ( cough! ) would you agree .... prevention is better than cure. !

I’m sorry, you will have to spell it out for me - What situation?, How do you prevent these awful crimes happening?

Do you mean close our borders to prevent “Johnny Foreigner” coming to our shores to commit this awful act ,as we are more than capable ( we being the White British,as I’m reading between the lines ) of committing it ourselves ?
    So because we have, nonces already in this country, its ok to import some more.
    haysie i have a copy of my cv here, let me know when you can come and pick it up.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,896
    As the David Attenborough of "Sky Poker Forum" he's not allowed to intervene if Wild Animals have verbal fights only if they get their claws out.
    edited November 2018
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

tomgoodun said:

goldon said:

Tom, given our situation ( cough! ) would you agree .... prevention is better than cure. !

I’m sorry, you will have to spell it out for me - What situation?, How do you prevent these awful crimes happening?

Do you mean close our borders to prevent “Johnny Foreigner” coming to our shores to commit this awful act ,as we are more than capable ( we being the White British,as I’m reading between the lines ) of committing it ourselves ?
    Are all migrants and refugees 'nonces' then?

Good to see Haysie has cleaned up some of the morons in this thread.
    edited November 2018

tomgoodun said:

goldon said:

Are all migrants and refugees 'nonces' then?

Good to see Haysie has cleaned up some of the morons in this thread.
    Hello animal torturer
    You're a very, very simple man aren't you Rainman?

• EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    ... Is this disaster of a thread still going?
    EvilPingu said:

... Is this disaster of a thread still going?

It's doing a public duty of outing TR fans, along with bigots and racists. Usually they are one and the same.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Welcome to the thread @HAYSIE

Nice to see some common sense posts.

Unfortunately some still believe their bigoted views are commonly held because they see them on Tommy's social media.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,185

haysie i have a copy of my cv here, let me know when you can come and pick it up.

Resorting to the veiled threats again then.....
    At least Goldon and Rainman will be pleased with this news....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46261983

That's 85000 "potential future nonces" who haven't managed to escape their country and try and get into ours. lucky us eh?

Of all the shameful TR fanboy cra p on this thread I think the lock out the foreigners because they are rapists is just about the most sickening one.

Perhaps we should send all the catholic immigrants and their offspring back to Ireland? After all Rainman admits that there is a bigger paedophile problem in the catholic church and that would also get rid of one Mr Yaxley-Lennon.
    HENDRIK62 said:

Resorting to the veiled threats again then.....
    No veiled threat, can you not read ENGLISH.
    Phantom66 said:

That's 85000 "potential future nonces" who haven't managed to escape their country and try and get into ours. lucky us eh?

Of all the shameful TR fanboy cra p on this thread I think the lock out the foreigners because they are rapists is just about the most sickening one.

Perhaps we should send all the catholic immigrants and their offspring back to Ireland? After all Rainman admits that there is a bigger paedophile problem in the catholic church and that would also get rid of one Mr Yaxley-Lennon.

When did i say all Muslims and Catholics are nonces.

Phantom66 said:

When did I say you said all Muslims and Catholics are nonces?

Phantom66 said:

Unfortunately some still believe their bigoted views are commonly held because they see them on Tommy's social media.

So you agree with haysie that the parents of victims are partly to blame.
    You liberals are disgusting people.

Phantom66 said:

So you agree with haysie that the parents of victims are partly to blame.
    You liberals are disgusting people.

You seem to have a habit of putting words in my mouth so you can disagree with them, instead of actually quoting me or answering any questions put to you.
    Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

Why is there a war in Yemen.
This discussion has been closed.