You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what a questionable site

goldmonkeygoldmonkey Member Posts: 1
really

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    If really was the answer what was the question?

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    edited September 2019
    Who was first past the Post. ! Random Comment .
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Why is it people with 'gold' in their alias always come out with idiotic comments?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    Pink Panther
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    If...Pot.Ripper..

Rip.A.Pot.?

Was the question.

What?.possibly?.

Could be, ?...the ...Ficticious..Fantasy..@answer...?.

Oohh..i. know. It, dat ..( down in poker history, babi...zero, AirBrushhinnn.)

Ten high call

Dat..brought it alll.

Bang.On.top

No, it didnt..

It.didnt.

It is, erm ...FANTASY...please, tell me..Mummyy

Just, a Bad Dream. Xxx
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    misterpj said:

If...Pot.Ripper..

Rip.A.Pot.?

Was the question.

What?.possibly?.

Could be, ?...the ...Ficticious..Fantasy..@answer...?.

Oohh..i. know. It, dat ..( down in poker history, babi...zero, AirBrushhinnn.)

Ten high call

Dat..brought it alll.

Bang.On.top

No, it didnt..

It.didnt.

It is, erm ...FANTASY...please, tell me..Mummyy

Just, a Bad Dream. Xxx

Hey Paul, succinct and to the point! Couldn’t have put it better myself 👿👺💩😉
  • Options
    WeeFatShugWeeFatShug Member Posts: 4
    Online poker is possibly the most corrupted and unregulated industry I know of. Look at the numbers that play here. Tells you something doesn't it? Sky is the most blatantly rigged site I've ever come across. The vast majority of players that come to that realisation don't come anywhere near these forums and the few that do are mercilessly ridiculed by all the shills. How many account holders versus regular players? Tells you something doesn't it. Learn the difference between gaming and gambling to educate yourself. Learn what is classed as "entertainment" and parity. This site has the clunkiest, crappiest interface I've ever seen and you're supposed to believe it has a seriously good random number generator. Give me a break. Support is abysmal at best. Just look at the never ending scams, schemes and criminality associated with online poker almost from the very start. And we're supposed to believe Sky Poker is some sort of bastion of fair play and honesty. Initially the intensely corrupt KGC were used as a ploy to convince you that there were safeguards and assurances. Didn't end well either. What far flung lawless and untouchable by law regulatory overseeing do they use now? Keep on shilling guys.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

Online poker is possibly the most corrupted and unregulated industry I know of. Look at the numbers that play here. Tells you something doesn't it? Sky is the most blatantly rigged site I've ever come across. The vast majority of players that come to that realisation don't come anywhere near these forums and the few that do are mercilessly ridiculed by all the shills. How many account holders versus regular players? Tells you something doesn't it. Learn the difference between gaming and gambling to educate yourself. Learn what is classed as "entertainment" and parity. This site has the clunkiest, crappiest interface I've ever seen and you're supposed to believe it has a seriously good random number generator. Give me a break. Support is abysmal at best. Just look at the never ending scams, schemes and criminality associated with online poker almost from the very start. And we're supposed to believe Sky Poker is some sort of bastion of fair play and honesty. Initially the intensely corrupt KGC were used as a ploy to convince you that there were safeguards and assurances. Didn't end well either. What far flung lawless and untouchable by law regulatory overseeing do they use now? Keep on shilling guys.

@WeeFatShug

Online Poker in the UK is extremely heavily regulated, more so than in any other Nation.

Sky Poker have never at any point in time been regulated by KGC (Kahnawake Gaming Commission), they are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    edited February 2020

Shills 😂. What an absolute crackpot you are.
  • Options
    glceudglceud Member Posts: 13
    If online poker is rigged I helped rig it. Only explanation for a $14,000 trip to Vegas, a £5000 trip to Amsterdam and a pile of other £1k plus wins in the boom years of online poker.
    Still owe you dinner from the U.K open in 2006 Tikay(another online£2.5k package win) but then you were out that much sooner so you had time to book the table and you did win the side event the night before!

One thing I have never had the answer to though, is the RNG still mixing the cards after the hole cards are dealt. :*
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655
    edited February 2020
    glceud said:

If online poker is rigged I helped rig it. Only explanation for a $14,000 trip to Vegas, a £5000 trip to Amsterdam and a pile of other £1k plus wins in the boom years of online poker.
    Still owe you dinner from the U.K open in 2006 Tikay(another online£2.5k package win) but then you were out that much sooner so you had time to book the table and you did win the side event the night before!

One thing I have never had the answer to though, is the RNG still mixing the cards after the hole cards are dealt. :*

no ,i don,t think they are
    edit: not that it makes any difference ;)
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

Out of curiosity, what was your previous alias?
  • Options
    glceud said:

@glceud

I remember winning the £750 Sidey for £24,000, though in fact we did some business as I recall. There's a weird story about that Tourney, but I won't regale everyone unless someone is really bored & asks.

I'm now trying to work out who you are - I'm assuming you went deep in the Main? I know, or knew, all 9 Finalists in the £1,500, are you one of those?

Put me out of my misery, it's driving me nuts.
  • Options

@glceud

I remember winning the £750 Sidey for £24,000, though in fact we did some business as I recall. There's a weird story about that Tourney, but I won't regale everyone unless someone is really bored & asks.

I'm now trying to work out who you are - I'm assuming you went deep in the Main? I know, or knew, all 9 Finalists in the £1,500, are you one of those?

Put me out of my misery, it's driving me nuts.

No I finished 11th, first live tourney so that's my excuse. Plus I got Malloo'd once or twice
    Won a package on another site, a guy called Joe Legge did the hospitality your more likely to remember him. You were involved with promoting the site at that time.

Had fun getting down with some terrorist threat at Glasgow airport stopping the planes

Think your weird story might have had something with you being short at the end of day one and being in the BB and prepared to call no matter what but every folded round to you and then you went on to win it.
  • Options
    Oh is Ali Mallu still playing the same way? no one could work it out.
  • Options

@glceud

Fascinating stuff, I'll reply further later this evening or tomorrow.

But yes, Ali Mallu is still playing all that crazy stuff.
  • Options
    XXDREXELXXXXDREXELXX Member Posts: 76
    ALL POKER SITES ARE RIGGED
    ALL POKER SITES ARE RIGGED. …
    Let me explain why every single poker site out there is rigged. Imagine you hold a poker night in your home every week for you and 19 mates making 20 players call it a small tournament or sit and go, now of those 20 players 4 of them are very good players and 16 are recreational players or donks / fish !! I can guarantee that 9 weeks out of every 10 one of the 4 good players will win the tournament / sit and go because they are better players because they have applied skill and understanding of the game this is fact. So as the weeks and months go by what happens ? The 16 bad players slowly drop out one by one because they see the same 4 players winning every week, they drop out because they are wasting there time and money that’s fact as it’s human nature !! The poker sites apply the same theory they are not stupid. Let’s say hypothetically a poker site has 1 million customers and 10% of the players are of a high standard and 90% are donks / fish that equates to 900,000 bad players ! They are the overwhelming majority of the sites customer base, the poker site does not want these players to get bored to not win to stop depositing to stop playing so how does the poker site combat this potential problem ?? Simple they handicap each and every player based on how much they deposit the frequency of which they deposit if they are a winning player or losing player how much they win or lose how frequently they win or lose etc to put it in Lehman’s term if you are a good player your going to receive a mathematically impossible amount of bad beats to accommodate the bad players who receive a mathematically impossible amount of good beats to level the playing field thus keeping the majority (90%) of the customer base happy keeping them happy means they keep depositing which means the poker site drives more traffic and makes more rake. These poker sites don’t reward good players because they are the minority (10%) so when your sitting there as a good player wondering how you have lost your 24th flip on the bounce or you’ve just been runner runner’d or 3 outer’d for the 15th time in a day or rivered yet again just remember what I’ve said. You as a good player are designed to lose to keep the bad players (majority) happy because that’s more profitable for these low life sites
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481

ALL POKER SITES ARE RIGGED. …
    Let me explain why every single poker site out there is rigged. Imagine you hold a poker night in your home every week for you and 19 mates making 20 players call it a small tournament or sit and go, now of those 20 players 4 of them are very good players and 16 are recreational players or donks / fish !! I can guarantee that 9 weeks out of every 10 one of the 4 good players will win the tournament / sit and go because they are better players because they have applied skill and understanding of the game this is fact. So as the weeks and months go by what happens ? The 16 bad players slowly drop out one by one because they see the same 4 players winning every week, they drop out because they are wasting there time and money that’s fact as it’s human nature !! The poker sites apply the same theory they are not stupid. Let’s say hypothetically a poker site has 1 million customers and 10% of the players are of a high standard and 90% are donks / fish that equates to 900,000 bad players ! They are the overwhelming majority of the sites customer base, the poker site does not want these players to get bored to not win to stop depositing to stop playing so how does the poker site combat this potential problem ?? Simple they handicap each and every player based on how much they deposit the frequency of which they deposit if they are a winning player or losing player how much they win or lose how frequently they win or lose etc to put it in Lehman’s term if you are a good player your going to receive a mathematically impossible amount of bad beats to accommodate the bad players who receive a mathematically impossible amount of good beats to level the playing field thus keeping the majority (90%) of the customer base happy keeping them happy means they keep depositing which means the poker site drives more traffic and makes more rake. These poker sites don’t reward good players because they are the minority (10%) so when your sitting there as a good player wondering how you have lost your 24th flip on the bounce or you’ve just been runner runner’d or 3 outer’d for the 15th time in a day or rivered yet again just remember what I’ve said. You as a good player are designed to lose to keep the bad players (majority) happy because that’s more profitable for these low life sites

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    “Lehman’s terms” 😊 wp.

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    tomgoodun said:

“Lehman’s terms” 😊 wp.

I think he must be a golfer