You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The 'I hate diaries' 'not a diary'......dairy. (Just for UKOPS)

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,544
    Gulp.

UKOPS1 - BI £25.60. Returns, Zilch. Position 108th/468

UKOPS2 - Did Not Play - £34.40 on sats

UKOPS3 - BI £11.00. Returns, nada. Position 172nd/1063

UKOPS4 - BI £25.60. Returns, £35.72 Position 27th/361

UKOPS5 - Did Not Play - £12.00 on sats

UKOPS6 - BI £42.00 . Returns, Sweet FA. Position 93rd/238

Total out going = £150.60. Returns = £35.72. Overall Balance = -£114.88

So, not a great start, but hopefully I can pick some positives out of the above.

1) Only 4 tournaments played and cashed in 25% of them. ;)
    2) Had deep runs in every one, so with a bit more run good/luck, hopefully turn them positions into decent cashes in the coming days.
    3) Only had ONE rebuy all night. That thankfully kept the losses down.

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,315
    MAXALLY said:

Gulp.

UKOPS1 - BI £25.60. Returns, Zilch. Position 108th/468

UKOPS2 - Did Not Play - £34.40 on sats

UKOPS3 - BI £11.00. Returns, nada. Position 172nd/1063

UKOPS4 - BI £25.60. Returns, £35.72 Position 27th/361

UKOPS5 - Did Not Play - £12.00 on sats

UKOPS6 - BI £42.00 . Returns, Sweet FA. Position 93rd/238

Total out going = £150.60. Returns = £35.72. Overall Balance = -£114.88

So, not a great start, but hopefully I can pick some positives out of the above.

1) Only 4 tournaments played and cashed in 25% of them. ;)
    2) Had deep runs in every one, so with a bit more run good/luck, hopefully turn them positions into decent cashes in the coming days.
    3) Only had ONE rebuy all night. That thankfully kept the losses down.

Welcome to my world......GL today!
  • Options
    Good start to the day. Just finished 65th out of 1275 in the social freeroll.

This has boosted the BR by £25.00 £2.50£0.25p
    MAXALLY 0 65 £0.25
    Going to watch the Grand National now, which I have been expertly informed by a professional tipster, that virtually anyone of them can win it.

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,282
    MAXALLY said:

Good start to the day. Just finished 65th out of 1275 in the social freeroll.

This has boosted the BR by £25.00 £2.50£0.25p
    MAXALLY 0 65 £0.25
    Going to watch the Grand National now, which I have been expertly informed by a professional tipster, that virtually anyone of them can win it.

EDIT: Except any horse you or I back...
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Good luck with the dairy!

• Options

Good luck with the dairy!

Cheers. It was a deliberate spelling error to see who would pick me up on it 1st. You weren't actually in my top 5 who would do though ;)
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,621
    Stop Milking it..........we need results.
  • Options
    Another day done. Not good. Here is the tale of woe.....

In other news, I got 1st and 2nd in the Virtual Grand National today, so the horses saved me again today. It might be better sticking with them rather then cards.

As D:REAM once said, and it is very apt for the days/weeks coming up in general.....

• Options
    MAXALLY said:

Another day done. Not good. Here is the tale of woe.....

In other news, I got 1st and 2nd in the Virtual Grand National today, so the horses saved me again today. It might be better sticking with them rather then cards.

As D:REAM once said, and it is very apt for the days/weeks coming up in general.....

Line 3 of the chorus is where we are but hopefully this will be the song of choice..GL today!
    https://youtu.be/EGlo9LzmOME
  • Options
    Was honestly on the verge of quitting this, but the last event means I live to fight at least one more day.

The accounts stuff...

Not sure I will play that many on Monday, as I will defo be playing the FTT games* (my real level tbh) .

*All details are on the following link. 3 MTT's for a fiver with prizes.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/176418/forum-triple-takedown-sky-poker-tokens-to-won/p1

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,621
    We're warming to your challenge .......

• Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Well I never, on my return to the forum the very last thing I would have expected to see would be a MAXALLY diary thread.

Diary writing is tough, definitely not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy them and would encourage anyone to have a try.

Even tougher to keep going when you are on a losing streak or your writings get little or no feedback for a while (speaking from experience of both).

Keep the diary going Alan, but if the bankroll is suffering too much you can cut back on the BIs no shame in that.

GL for the rest of UKOPs
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

Well I never, on my return to the forum the very last thing I would have expected to see would be a MAXALLY diary thread.

Diary writing is tough, definitely not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy them and would encourage anyone to have a try.

Even tougher to keep going when you are on a losing streak or your writings get little or no feedback for a while (speaking from experience of both).

Keep the diary going Alan, but if the bankroll is suffering too much you can cut back on the BIs no shame in that.

GL for the rest of UKOPs

Cheers. Good to see you back around these parts. Hope you and yours are well

Talking of returning folks, I was on the same table the other night as @FlashFlush . Havent see Charlie on the table for years, so it was really nice to see him back (even if in the difficult situation we are all going through ATM.)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Was honestly on the verge of quitting this, but the last event means I live to fight at least one more day.

The accounts stuff...

Not sure I will play that many on Monday, as I will defo be playing the FTT games* (my real level tbh) .

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/176418/forum-triple-takedown-sky-poker-tokens-to-won/p1

Bu gger me ...unlucky, nice final cash but how much did you win on the horses At Cheltenham 🐴?
  • Options
    madprof said:

MAXALLY said:

The accounts stuff...

Bu gger me ...unlucky, nice final cash but how much did you win on the horses At Cheltenham 🐴?
    Lets just say more than I will get paid in wages over the next 2/3 weeks ;) It was put by for some live poker events and a Benidorm trip with the lads. However, both are now non starters, so I thought I would invest it into taking a shot at UKOPS.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

madprof said:

MAXALLY said:

The accounts stuff...

Lets just say more than I will get paid in wages over the next 2/3 weeks ;) It was put by for some live poker events and a Benidorm trip with the lads. However, both are now non starters, so I thought I would invest it into taking a shot at UKOPS.
    Lets hope you can kick on and get a big score in one the the next ones! I've had my big shots with nowt in the 2*£110's over the weekend so will just watch and learn...GL
  • Options

Hold the back page!

Actually didnt lose today, overall. Was actually going down that road that this was the day I quit and admit defeat. The last event of the evening saved my bacon again. It was also the time of night I had consumed the most alcohol. I think I see a link now :) hic.

The accounts......

Life stuff is bigger than poker stuff right now. I am totally non political, but wish the PM the best in what looks like a tough battle ahead for him. This virus will affect everyone in one way or another and I hope and pray that we ALL do our bit to help the cause to end it sooner than later.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,388
    Very nice last result there mate.

Enjoying your diary.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,047
    Keep up the (alcohol affected, un)steady progress Alan, this is a good read mate. Nice result in the last so best of luck to you and stay safe.
  • Options
    Cheers Mark @TheEdge949 & Andy @SidV79 . Appreciate it guys.

*goes off to read up on hangover cures*