You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    HENDRIK62 said:

cpfc_2010 said:

The less said about my UKOPS performance so far the better,I have barely got above starting stack in any of them.
    Still early days I suppose.

You did win the £33 for nearly £2.6k last night tho to ease the pain ;-)
    But like a Tory clapping for the NHS, that doesn't count for sh1t here.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited May 2020
    HENDRIK62 said:

cpfc_2010 said:

The less said about my UKOPS performance so far the better,I have barely got above starting stack in any of them.
    Still early days I suppose.

You did win the £33 for nearly £2.6k last night tho to ease the pain ;-)
    He is currently running around his house having a money fight throwing wads of notes around to ease the pain. Footage can be seen here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTy7Jl_OWwM
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459

@Shelley7 came 6th in #15 last night, booking 5 points and cementing his lead. He's now a full 5 points clear of second place. That's going to take some catching up. A good night for @Summers119 who came 4th in #13 and getting off the ground in the points leaderboard.

@Shelley7 now has a rather intimidating lead on the profit leaderboard. I've slipped even further down, letting @bigfatfish into second. And it is my pleasure to welcome @mumsie into Club Not Haemmorrhaging Money. Everyone else? The less said about that the better.

Here's how the teams look after last night. The Grand Wizards have truly disappeared off the map, while Dollie Llamas and Gin'll Fix It storm ahead. @bbMike is keeping Fish & Chips in the running too.

Only two teams showing a profit right now. The Dollie Llamas, as you might imagine, are way ahead but @bigfatfish is doing his best to keep Norfolk and Chance in the running despite @madprof's efforts to sink them.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Thanks Nozzer.

Are we having fun yet?
  • day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Really enjoying this so far
    waller02 said:

Are we having fun yet?

I think there were a few moments last night where I was having fun.

Really enjoying this so far

Curious to know if there is a transfer window and if so, when does it open?
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    NOSTRI said:

Here's how the teams look after last night. The Grand Wizards have truly disappeared off the map, while Dollie Llamas and Gin'll Fix It storm ahead. @bbMike is keeping Fish & Chips in the running too.

Only two teams showing a profit right now. The Dollie Llamas, as you might imagine, are way ahead but @bigfatfish is doing his best to keep Norfolk and Chance in the running despite @madprof's efforts to sink them.

how many points do you have Nozzer?
    NOSTRI said:

As pleased as I am to have 3 points....have I ? really? tbh I thought I only had 2??
  • Summers119Summers119 Member Posts: 193
    Doing great @Shelley7. A decent night for Gin'll Fix It hopefully we can push on from here. Amazing work @NOSTRI on the tables and updates.

@hhyftrftdr Have sent you a PM with my analysis of that hand, you may need to get your thesaurus out, some tricky words in there.

After that hand, I was called a ''gutshot donkey'' by someone else at the table.
    I replied that I was actually an open ended donkey.

Thankfully he didn't call me a fkn moron, otherwise I'd have been crying all over social media about it.
    madprof said:

how many points do you have Nozzer

I'm trying to give everyone else a chance.
    As pleased as I am to have 3 points....have I ? really? tbh I thought I only had 2??
    Two points from #3 (11-20th) and 1 from #12, according to the results you've submitted.
    Perhaps it's just me but I've found it quite engaging to watch the submissions in real time and see how people are doing. So I've added a new sheet which makes that easier:

This should update in real time with people's results submissions, letting us see how the people submitting results as they happen are doing. It seems like quite a few people are doing this but don't feel like you have to.

Here's the link to the spreadsheet again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvEs5e5fI7po0H43UFPCQtbGu57jkAAiMlre7VXhW9Q/edit?usp=sharing
  • bigfatfishbigfatfish Member Posts: 39
    I have been writing mine down and updating at the end of the night, will try and update in the 5 minute breaks if I get chance.
  • trevil25trevil25 Member Posts: 98
    come on fish and chips , well ok come on pom , mikes doing his bit ,better luck tonight
    NOSTRI said:

madprof said:

Two points from #3 (11-20th) and 1 from #12, according to the results you've submitted.

I'll re-check and let you know on here...thanks

PP
    madprof said:

NOSTRI said:

madprof said:

PP

checked...it is correct...didn't realise you got a point for a cash, rather than a place...no wonder @MAXALLY is riding high :p
  • Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    madprof said:

madprof said:

NOSTRI said:

madprof said:

PP
    checked...it is correct...didn't realise you got a point for a cash, rather than a place...no wonder @MAXALLY is riding high :p

Just to confirm, you do not get a point if you take a bounty, it's only if you finish ITM? e.g. 75 paid and you come 68th etc?
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    Error

UKOPS16..I put £3.30 instead of £5.50
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    What does the phrase "above starting stack" mean? Heard someone say it earlier in the thread, sounds cool