You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Kahuna96Kahuna96 Member Posts: 40
    Tikay10 said:

Not really on topic, but your current leader, @Kahuna96 aka Mr Kahuna Burger has been top 3 or thereabouts in tonight's Sunday Major most of the evening. Very long way to go yet, but GL him.

Thanks, still going (not quite as strong). Managed to sat into it earlier today, would be nice to get a cash out of it :D
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,832

@Kahuna96

VBOL mate.
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    @Kahuna96 Been watching you. Great play and good luck for the rest of the tournament. Bed calls for me I'm afraid so will eagerly await Tikay's report tomorrow. Go get 'em x
  • engyengy Member Posts: 723
    a dirty 5th in the deepstack me AA VS KK VS99 all in pre flop kq9 ughhh :)

48 left in the Sunday Major & @Kahuna96 is chip leader.
    Thanks for the support guys <3
  • DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Good luck Kahuna! Going to jump on your rail just now
  • DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Very unlucky there! Good run. You really held your own on that table of beasts as well. Couldn't of had a tougher table draw if you had hand selected it!
    Drudkh said:

Very unlucky there! Good run. You really held your own on that table of beasts as well. Couldn't of had a tougher table draw if you had hand selected it!

Cheers mate, AK < AQ always brutal. Tournaments eh! :D
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Good morning. The judges have been up all night tallying the points and fiddling with their abaci and I have just been informed that we are ready to crown some winners. It was actually a very quiet night, the quietest yet, with the fewest entries we've seen all week and only 222 points picked up. But were there any upsets? Well it would be daft to spoil that right at the beginning, so read on.

£300 Rebuy
    10. waller02 (20 points)

When discussing whether to remove this tournament from the schedule @waller02 told me he hates it. But evidently he doesn't hate it so much that he won't take it's money. Fair enough.

£2,000 Bounty Hunter
    10. Drudkh (20 points)
    11. NoEa5yCa5h (15 points)
    24. mumsie (1 points)
    54. Tsaaaar (1 points)

Pretty good weeks from both of these chaps, who have both picked up more than 100 points through the week.

£300 Deep Stack
    8. waller02 (30 points)
    9. Kahuna96 (25 points)

@Kahuna96 had a 104-point lead yesterday but that just wasn't enough. How about another 25 points just to make sure?

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    23. Drudkh (1 points)
    24. NoEa5yCa5h (1 points)
    40. mumsie (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    23. rabdeniro (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    12. poppy765 (10 points)
    30. stokefc (1 points)

@poppy765 was a late entry for this week and didn't have much luck, but 10 points here should soften the blow a bit.

£100 Deep Stack
    5. engy (55 points)
    9. stokefc (25 points)
    11. TVSpice (15 points)

And that's all she wrote last night. Shall we see who won?

Week 1 Winners

1. @Kahuna96 (399 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @JACKDAW (270 points) - 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @NoEa5yCa5h (187 points) - 1x Mini Main Event entry

@Kahuna96 had this leaderboard locked down almost from day one and I think it would have been more impressive if he'd managed to lose somehow. He put up no less than four final tables and won three of those

@JACKDAW had three points going into Thursday but pulled it out of the bag with three final tables of his own. If he'd managed better than third, and hadn't bubbled two more final tables, he might have been a challenger for the top spot but it wasn't to be. Very impressive performance nonetheless.

@NoEa5yCa5h takes third. Just about. He was in fourth yesterday and only needed to find two points for the overtake. As we can see above, he opted to add 16 to his total. And he's the best evidence yet that anyone can win this, only putting up three significant results, with one win, a final table, and a paltry 11th place last night.

You three should contact @Tikay10 to arrange handoff of your prizes.

Consolations to @j3ono, @engy, @Dollie, @stokefc and @Allan23 who all had great weeks and finished within striking distance of the top three.

Here are the full standings:

Thanks to all 47 participants for kicking this off on a very high note and dealing with the teething issues with a minimum of fuss. Good luck to all for week two.

Here are the final point distributions, for those who like that sort of thing:

"You three should contact @Tikay10 to arrange handoff of your prizes."

All they have to do is post on this thread or send me a PM & I'll do the rest. Please post before 10am if you want the entry the same night.

@Kahuna96

@JACKDAW

@NoEa5yCa5h
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited June 2020
    I have updated the first post with this information but for clarity here is the updated schedule:

Don't forget the £300 Rebuy is on death watch. If you want it to survive, make sure it gets some entries this week.

And here is the current list of entrants. If you're not on the list, you're not getting in, so make sure you let me know if I've missed you.

And once again: You do not need to submit your results anymore. We've hired elves to take care of this for us and they are paid a fair wage. Don't worry about it.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    Well played @Kahuna96 @JACKDAW and @NoEa5yCa5h

A successful first week I would say. Many thanks to @NOSTRI for the daily write ups, much appreciated as the competition would not be the same without them.

I'm sure I won't be the last to say this, but what a great job The NOSTRI & Ryan have done with this, I could not be more impressed. Thanks chaps.

And just when I thought I'd seen the best of them, NOSTRI threw in abaci this morning. Bet that word has never graced these Forums before.
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    waller02 said:

Well played @Kahuna96 @JACKDAW and @NoEa5yCa5h

A successful first week I would say. Many thanks to @NOSTRI for the daily write ups, much appreciated as the competition would not be the same without them.

Tikay10 said:

I'm sure I won't be the last to say this, but what a great job The NOSTRI & Ryan have done with this, I could not be more impressed. Thanks chaps.

And just when I thought I'd seen the best of them, NOSTRI threw in abaci this morning. Bet that word has never graced these Forums before.

Hear hear.
    Tikay10 said:

All they have to do is post on this thread or send me a PM & I'll do the rest. Please post before 10am if you want the entry the same night.

@Kahuna96

@JACKDAW

@NoEa5yCa5h

GG to all, GL for the this week :)

And just checking I don't have to do anything special to claim the ticket :)
    edited June 2020
    Kahuna96 said:

Tikay10 said:

@Kahuna96

@JACKDAW

@NoEa5yCa5h

GG to all, GL for the this week :)

And just checking I don't have to do anything special to claim the ticket :)
    @Kahuna96

Nope. Just let me know what night you wish to play the Main Event, & give me 24 hours notice. It's that simple.

Same applies to @NoEa5yCa5h for the Mini.

@JACKDAW does not need to do anything, he gets auto-entered in next Sunday's Mini Major, though if he wishes to defer it to another Sunday, no prob, just let me know.

These Free Entries do NOT have an expiry date, so you can play them any time you wish, no rush.
  • DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    Well played you three and good luck with your free entries. BIG SHOUT for Nostri and Waller for organising, it has been great fun

Still think there should be a prize for highest points on any one single night, but as I have said before I could be biased ;)
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Very well done to the winners and the organisers.

Hope to put in a better effort myself this week.