You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Well done, a perfect competition well run apart for the alphabeticalizaton, but we see past that.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Fab comp, perfectly run., well done Nostri and Ryan .
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    Well done guys. Hope to play a bit more this week but you know, the sun is shining the weather is sweet.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    mumsie said:

Well done, a perfect competition well run apart for the alphabeticalizaton, but we see past that.

“If you look for perfection, you'll never be content.” ― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,073
    Brilliant comp, well run, great write ups and if my memory serves @misterpj joining from today.

Could it get any better?
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Well then i dont think i could add any more praise for nostri &co for doing all of this work, that hasnt already been said.
    But most new events have teething problems and confusion, but right from the off the guidelines and running of this was very clear(down to the work these guys put in before hand), to which this has been very enjoyable to be part of.
    Thankyou and also well played to kahuna for setting the standards(shakes fist at screen) well played bud
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    Farce of a competition.

Good Luck all who participate this week.

• zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    Well Done to everyone for making this a success, especially to @NOSTRI and @waller02 for all the hard work.

Congrats to winners, some strong performances there and competitive to the last day.

This is obviously going to be a tough league to win!
  • j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    Thanks @NOSTRI and @waller02 for running, will try playing a few more evenings this week. Well done to all the winners :smile:
  • engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Well done to the winners and thank you to Nostri and Waller for your time running this
  • poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,495
    Well played all, thanks for running a great competition guys:)
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,178
    So the guarantee for the 6.30pm BH has been reduced to £1500.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,776
    Brrrrrrr said:

So the guarantee for the 6.30pm BH has been reduced to £1500.

I was not specifically aware of that but but yes, several of the afternoon/early evening BH's had their guarantee reduced today as they were no longer sustainable.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Noticed this. Will update schedule tomorrow as I've already started grinding. Still counts tonight.
  • DARK4NIGHTDARK4NIGHT Member Posts: 109
    In please
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Ryan and Nozzer, supreme stuff,

please accept, in the supreme 'spirit' , of both poker fun, and, about as self depricating, as one can be, especially as, a player, and a person, I would want, in both the poker and life' trenches with me, alluded to my "debut" at 14.31 above, yes SIR MARK 😁

first buyin approx, 20.29, and this, (called it, best, couldn't hold, but not out either, followed by,)

This going to be fun, best wishes All.
    over and out (*misterpjfanboys*) inked on, in lockdown❤️

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    He's been told not to spam, he can't help himself
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    @misterpj You're more than welcome to play. Even make comments like "Bad night, couldn't get going in anything" or "Yes, great night x final tables" etc. But please don't post hands on here, that's not what it's all about.
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Ryan. 0f course, give word,

I must be missing something, on results submission form, it still has the first weeks TOURNAMENTS?.. Not the second weeks amended tournaments?

I know how to screenshot, and attach, but this week's added tournaments, not one list?

Anyways, think? I scored points in two tonight,

26th of 168 in the £200 B. H. and 44th of 505 in the £1000 B. H. cashes (just) and heads.

Thank you waller02, NOSTi, mumsie.